Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Comic Books

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Guest Shockwave

Looking for the next trade of 52, saving up to get the next trade of Dresden Files, and Blue Beetle volume three.

Strange. I find myself into DC, yet after the reboot I find myself not caring...

Hm... I should probably read comics myself more often. I'm considering the Bluewater Productions comics of Leprechaun(horror) and Warlock(horror), they aren't bad from the preview I've seen.

I've read pretty much all Manga for quite a few years now. Ever since I saw DBZ when I was 11, I think. Plan on getting into some of DC's stuff when those New 52 TPBs start being released. May can't come soon enough. :(

Guest sirmethos

I've read pretty much all Manga for quite a few years now. Ever since I saw DBZ when I was 11, I think. Plan on getting into some of DC's stuff when those New 52 TPBs start being released. May can't come soon enough. :(

While I wouldn't advice someone to pirate, you bay.. I mean may, be able to find and download the comics online. Then you can, later on, buy the ones you actually like.

Damn it... Now it's doing it again. Wonder if it's just in this section...

Anyways, it'd be nice if they had previews online, that you could read before deciding to make a purchase. I'd rather not download illegally, though...

Guest bigballerju

DC actually has previews of there new comics like a few weeks before they come out that you can download and read. Marvel has the same thing for a few of there comics as well. I think they even have it in comic form for both comics. For example I read the preview for Avengers vs X-Men and other comics.

Me the comics I really enjoy I buy from my good ole comic store thats been there for years. However I will download other comics I like that I feel aren't worth me spending money for even though I enjoyed them.

https://read.dccomics.com/comixology/#/free_comics Is that what you were referring to, Ballerju? They work, somewhat. I can read the first 10-15 pages in each one, but then the rest don't load. And I don't see any option to download them, to see if that would work better.

Guest xman4life

I actually love the new 52 except for firestorm! The hero who can DO ANYTHING HE DAMN PLEASES!!!!!! yeah that seems like a good comic.lol But that aside I loved the X-Men arc Second Coming and Messiah Complex. Fear Itself was jumbled and thrown together. Also i LIKE World War Hulk and on the DC side I like Kingdom Come, Hush, and Battle for the Cowl.

Welcome Back, Frank and pretty much the entire Punisher Max series, in terms of Marvel. Preacher, The Boys and Hitman, I've heard are very good. Now if I could get my hands on them. Garth Ennis is the man. It'd be cool to have Steve McNiven draw more often.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheJ0ke

So tell me, should I start spending $3 a comic again for the New 52 stuff or is it really not worth that much for every tiny step in the story?

I just finished Preacher. It was so worth the read.

I've heard of a TV series being produced on HBO for the series.(OT)

If the serials are really good I might give it a try. Who knows maybe it'll end up a hit on HBO.

did anyone get the x-men vs avengers comic yet i tried today skipped class drove for 2 hours to go to my nearest comic shop and they were sold out anyway i got flash rebirth graphic novel and the hulk 30th aniversary issue so i did not leave empty handed so did anyone get it yet .

Guest bigballerju

Yup I got it and good first issue. Cyclops responded to Captain America like we all knew he would. With one hell of a optic blast to start things off.

Guest force_echo

I read the preview that came with this month's Iron Man, and God, what did Marvel do with Cyclops? What a crappy character. Marvel's vision of nuance is not what makes a good character. At all. I haven't read any X-Men titles since that thing where Cable was on the run from Hope, and this just confirms how much I need to stay away from those titles (although that happened as soon as they made Magneto a hero).

Guest bigballerju

What exactly was the last X-Men title you read? X-Men Schism, the storyline with Hope, and more were good.

I can see how someone might not pick up a X-Men comic because Marvel has too much going on at the same time with the different X-Men books. Somebody can easily get confused as to whats actually the main story going on.

Guest force_echo

Avengers vs. X-Men. And some random comics before that. I absolutely hated them. Boring, bland, no strong, good characters.

Guest Ruinus

My best friend just bought a couple stacks from a warehouse, Marvel and DC comics, anyone interested in buying some of them off of him?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Darxeth

I bought Issues 1 and 2 of X-men vs the Avengers and they're pretty good.

I'm pulling for the Avengers.

Cyclops is being reckless (No shocker there)

Also, Wolverine chose the Avengers because Cyclops is acting on impulse like a child.

Cyclops is one of my favorite characters but I hate what Marvel is doing to him.