Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Comic Books

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Guest force_echo
None of those are lesser known titles. HOWEVER you are very welcome.

I think he means compared to Spider-Man, Batman, Superman, etc.

Guest xman4life

Second Coming arc by X-Men. I loved seeing all of the mutants standing united and having villains coming out of the woodworks. To see Cyclops stand up and be the leader of a race and make the hard choices that not everyone agreed with. It was a non stop roller coaster from issue 1-16.

Battle for the cowl-To see the reverse dynamics of a positive Nightwing and a negative Damien. I loved the interaction between the two. In a side comic I loved seeing superman pissed off telling him to take off the Batman suit.

Kingdom Come-I love the realness of being a hero in the DC world during the arc, something that DC doesn't dive into that much outside of Batman comics.

So...YAY! My package arrived today, and I just finished reading Arkham Asylum. M Bison was most certainly correct. It is "trippy." Heh. It was good though. I enjoyed it immensely. I think most of the negative reactions were due to it being "too dark." Maybe they started on Adam West Batman? I don't know. I started on Tim Burton's, so I kind of expect Batman to be dark.

Arkham City makes me sad... I haven't read it yet. I'll probably get around to that one tomorrow, but I love the underneath cover and I can't find an image for it online too share it besides this one. As you can see, it doesn't really show it that good.

There are plenty like this: batman-arkham-city-paul-dini-hardcover-cover-art.jpg

But it's not really the same with the different color scheme.

Anyways, thanks for the advice Hayes and Bison. Arkham Asylum really is a fun read.

Guest shellsbut
Second Coming arc by X-Men. I loved seeing all of the mutants standing united and having villains coming out of the woodworks. To see Cyclops stand up and be the leader of a race and make the hard choices that not everyone agreed with. It was a non stop roller coaster from issue 1-16.

Battle for the cowl-To see the reverse dynamics of a positive Nightwing and a negative Damien. I loved the interaction between the two. In a side comic I loved seeing superman pissed off telling him to take off the Batman suit.

Kingdom Come-I love the realness of being a hero in the DC world during the arc, something that DC doesn't dive into that much outside of Batman comics.

YEah Kingdom Come was damn good too. Its why I checked out Earth X

Also, this may interest you, Hayes. Not sure if the fact that it's missing two of the seven digital only issues would've made a difference in my buying decision, but it's too late now. :) But I thought I'd let you (and anyone else interested) know.

So...I just finished watching Green Lantern not too long ago, and I didn't think it was that bad a movie. My reason for posting here, is I was wondering which one of the new 52 Green Lantern series gives Hal the most face-time? If I purchased any Green Lantern titles, I'd be doing it to read more of Hal. The other Green Lanterns? Meh. So, if someone could answer that for me, I'd appreciate it.

Also, this is the only "All Purpose thread not pinned. *hint hint*

Guest tomisntblue
So...I just finished watching Green Lantern not too long ago, and I didn't think it was that bad a movie. My reason for posting here, is I was wondering which one of the new 52 Green Lantern series gives Hal the most face-time? If I purchased any Green Lantern titles, I'd be doing it to read more of Hal. The other Green Lanterns? Meh. So, if someone could answer that for me, I'd appreciate it.

Also, this is the only "All Purpose thread not pinned. *hint hint*

Green Lantern focuses on Hal and Sinestro(sp?)

Green Lantern Corps seems mostly about John Stewart and Guy Gardner - as well as other various (none human) GLs

Green Lantern New Guardians focuses on Kyle Rainer(sp?) and members of other Corps

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Jim Lee is my current favorite artist. His work in Justice League is great so far. Hush is my favorite of his work.

Guest bigballerju
Heh. 'Twas pinned. I've only read the first issue of JL, but I like his artwork too.

Justice League has been awesome. Read the rest of the issues.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
Justice League has been awesome. Read the rest of the issues.

The latest one is my favorite. Right off that bat they are reminding you why Darkseid is a certified bad ass.

Guest sirmethos

For anyone that hasn't read it, I can highly recommend the graphic novel The Five Fists Of Science, published by Image Comics(in 2006).

Guest bigballerju

Hmm I will see what its about Methos and check it out. If anybody is interested check out Samurai's Blood also by Image which was good.

By the way IDW's Transformers comics have been excellent. Check out Transformers Autocracy, More then Meets the Eye, and others.

• 2 weeks later...