Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. Goliath (Evolve)
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
Goliath (Evolve): 0

Psylocke vs. Danielle Moonstar
MATCH SCORE
Psylocke: 6
Danielle Moonstar: 2

Rumble 20570 Arkin vs. Komodo
MATCH SCORE
Arkin: 0
Komodo: 1

Rumble 20569 Minsu Kim vs. The Avengers
MATCH SCORE
Minsu Kim: 2
The Avengers: 4

Donatello (Mirage) vs. Chun-Li
MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 9
Chun-Li: 3

Comic Books

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Guest bigballerju

Yeah the current arc is very good. Not surprised since it's Mark Waid. Also the independent companies are stepping their game up. Some good shit I'm enjoying reading more then a lot of the stuff DC/Marvel is putting out. Green Hornet / The Shadow issue 1, Quantum & Woody, the Star Wars books, Bushido issue 1, and more were good.

Guest force_echo

Anyone else been reading Mark Waid's run on Daredevil? The current series, that started in 2011. Spectacular stuff.

It's a little wild, but it's worth it if you can get past the somewhat ludicrous material. Still not as good as Waid's stuff on Cap.

Guest bigballerju

Superior Spiderman ended up being great. I hate to say it but Ock in some ways really is a better Spiderman. Did you guys read the latest issue 14? Great stuff. All new X-Men is a fun read as well.

• 7 years later...

Anyone reading Three Jokers? First issue was great and looking forward to see how this one ends. I like the concept of there being more than one Joker in continuity because he's changed so much throughout the years and it kind of explains why.

And my money is on 'Criminal' Joker being the real one. He is the oldest...

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, comic_book_fan said:

anyone reading the power rangers comic from boom studious it's pretty good 

Big fan actually. I haven't picked it back up since Shattered Grid ended because I was tired of reading week-to-week. Now that they've gotten further I need to pick it back up.

5 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Big fan actually. I haven't picked it back up since Shattered Grid ended because I was tired of reading week-to-week. Now that they've gotten further I need to pick it back up.

iam not even to shattered grid yet but what i have read so far is pretty cool.

• 4 weeks later...

Finished Doomsday Clock today. Wanted to wait for the whole thing to come out so I could binge it.

Despite what people have said about it, I found it to be really good. The story is well crafted and the art is great. Everything in it feels purposeful in a weird way and I think Marionette and Mime are a highlight in this story.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...