Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Most Underrated Characters on CBUB

Boratz

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well look at the people he has lost to Shocky...Vegeta,Morrigan Aensland, Yuskue

Vegeta:... No contest. Unless it was Vegeta when he was on Arila(sp?) and Hiei had all of his powers at the peak.

Morrigan:I... can't really say much on this one because I have never played any Darkstalker games.

Yuskue:Now this one I argee with. I mean Hiei could have killed Yuskue when they fought after Hiei killed Sniper.

powerranger charicters .

Guest Shockwave

Lina Inverse. Seriously, her name screams collateral damage.

Yusuke, the man created his own stream of energy at the end of the series.

Most of the One Piece characters, only reason is because most people are turned off because of the 4Kids dub and artwork, so they downplay their abilities.

Guest Shockwave
Tommy Vercetti

Claude (aka The GTA 3 Guy)

Most other GTA characters on here accept for CJ because he SUCKS.

No, these are properly rated. You're on a site that is based off comic books. Considering none of these guys have ever had a comic book and are only limited to their games, I'd say they all suck royally.

To the rest of the old school members: Was I this bad when I was ranting about DQ8?

Guest boston_celtics
No, these are properly rated. You're on a site that is based off comic books. Considering none of these guys have ever had a comic book and are only limited to their games, I'd say they all suck royally.

To the rest of the old school members: Was I this bad when I was ranting about DQ8?

"cough" "cough" "cough"

Guest Green Ranger
Alot of the SNK characters are over-rated, namely the KoF people. I doubt anyone here aside from myself has played a King of Fighter's game.

-Rakai'Thwei

ive played King of Fighters.

their not my favorite fighting games but i still have played them before.

still i prefer Capcom over Snk.

Guest Shockwave
"cough" "cough" "cough"

Well, at least i didn't go asking what character would win if all the characters went all out.

I would say the Mirage Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and for very good reason. Alot of people often tend to think that the original 1987 cartoon is what started the TMNT but this is not true. The 1987 cartoon is what made the TMNT famous but the original comics came out in 1984 and they were not even kid friendly to begin with. The comics were violent, gritty, black and white, and had alot of dark stories to them. But it wasn't until the deals to do the 87 toon was what made the TMNT part of American pop culture, and sure, it was a hit with kids but when you ask most people of the TMNT, the first thing they think of are the 87 cartoons and never the comics.

It's because of the 87 and 2003 cartoons are what make the TMNT so wrongly under-rated, if people knew more about the original Mirage comics, then it'd be a who different story.

-Rakai'Thwei

After witnessing the disastrous results of the Godzilla vs Cthulhu match, I am convinced that Cthulhu is one of the most underrated characters on this forum.

First of all anyone who's attacks are restricted to this dimension cannot kill him... period.

It has even been suggested that he can't be killed at all.

Cthulhu is also telepathic and it is said that he "knew all that was occurring in the universe". Although it seems that when he is sleeping in R'lyeh under the water his thoughts are blocked.

His size is compared to a mountain.

He is also so horrifying that people have died of terror by just looking at him.

One of the main themes in Lovecraft's work is that humans are inconsequential. The beings he describes, like Cthulhu, are so powerful that humans are hardly worth noticing except when it is convenient to manipulate them.

That fight has been done a millions times on the old CBUB. Godzilla always wins...always will. CBUB.

I believe it. That doesn't mean it is correct though, which is the point of this thread, or so I thought.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...