Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Most Underrated Characters on CBUB

Boratz

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dead or Alive characters are under-rated.

Sure they might not be as strong as the Street Fighter characters, probably on par with the Tekken characters though.

-Rakai'Thwei

Universal Soldiers are underrated they have very fast healing and superhuman strength. One problem is they are not as well known. They can still hold there own in a lot of fights. As I said before GTA characters are underrated, they can hold there own and win against most normal human characters.

Guest Shockwave
Universal Soldiers are underrated they have very fast healing and superhuman strength. One problem is they are not as well known. They can still hold there own in a lot of fights. As I said before GTA characters are underrated, they can hold there own and win against most normal human characters.

Excuse me but I just searched the database. Terminators, Xenomoprhs and Captain America. They managed to beat the Xenomorphs, but that's it.

And as I recall, GTA characters have guns that they rely on. So does a lot of other characters. They couldn't beat the masters of Ryozampaku, they couldn't beat Samurai Jack, they couldn't beat a lot of people.

This thread is for characters that are capable of beating people that they lost to. I have yet to see proof of your claims.

The White Witch from the Chronicals of Narnia.

Hewr win lose record is ridicuals. She loses to the grinch? How is that possible? I was ashamed to have made that match.

I don't think anyone said it better than the random bandit:

[T]he White Witch[] She can freeze anything to stone, she picked up a street light pole with nothing but her bere strength in the prequal to the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. I remember when the pheonix brung fire down to the battlefield she simply waved her staff and the fire dissapeared. I could see her doing this with his arrows. [] She is 7 feet tall. Her magic is so powerful she bound Narnia down for 1000 years in snow and ice and took over everything. She is a complete physco. She has no fear or remorse or anything. She was said to be truly evil like the Devil./Satan.

Yeah, she should be a real contender.