Brock Samson: 4
Evil Ash: 0

Starkiller vs. Wolverine
MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 5
Wolverine: 3

Most Underrated Characters on CBUB

Boratz

With some of my recent matches I have seen characters be totally discredited because the other character is more well-known to people, so I thought why not ask the CBUB what you think is the most underrated characters.

My characters are Supernatural characters(especially the Angels and Demons).

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Artemis Entreri
With some of my recent matches I have seen characters be totally discredited because the other character is more well-known to people, so I thought why not ask the CBUB what you think is the most underrated characters.

My characters are Supernatural characters(especially the Angels and Demons).

Drizzt Do'Urden of course. He loses to Leo(Ninja turtles) Legolas(LoTRs) Aragorn(LoTRs) Deadpool(Marvel) And others his should easily defeat! Yes easily.....(Before one debates this research it)!

Anyway I think all Forgotten Realms and Fastasy characters are underated against Comic book and anime characters. Mainly because most characters dont have fancy artwork or cartoons.! You actually have to read to get your action and God forbid we'd have to do that!

Still Drizzt is the best sword fighter I've ever read about and he has a huge following that thinks the same....Sad those people don't visit CBUB!

I think Kane's character in See No Evil was underrated. He was a Letherface level character that got miss-used badly. He lost a lot of matches that he shouldnt have.

Guest beast93boy

Potterverse wizards get no respect.

Just because the fanbase is rooted in teenage girls doesn't mean that the characters are weak.

Seriously, they can kill with one spell, and they can become stun people without even having to say the spell outloud.

Thats true some of the most powerful characters get defeated by the weakest characters on this site.

Could it be because a lack of Feats? For instance, Samhain was supposed to be an extremely powerful demon, yet in his only showing on Supernatural he was very easily put down. Most people you will argue against here will dismiss the Legend and only use the visible feats, which don't do Old Sammy much credit...

Could it be because a lack of Feats? For instance, Samhain was supposed to be an extremely powerful demon, yet in his only showing on Supernatural he was very easily put down. Most people you will argue against here will dismiss the Legend and only use the visible feats, which don't do Old Sammy much credit...

Most of the debates against Supernatural I have seen are from people who have never seen the show.

Most of the debates against Supernatural I have seen are from people who have never seen the show.

Too true. That seems to happen alot, with many others as well.

A good way to counter this would be to find material and create a Respect Thread. Then whenever these characters get into a fight post the link and Bam! instant Feat Bank. Sometimes that's how fights are won and lost, because after seeing the feats that are in the respect thread they'll know the character... and Knowing is Half the Battle! :o

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to say that by far the most under rated character in the database is Kain, of Legacy of Kain fame. The fact that Dante overcame him proves that he is generally unknown by on this database and deserves a respect thread.

Shao Kahn. 7 wins. 20 losses. Lost to Barney.

Yes but Barney is god and Shao Kahn never lost to a powerless retarded male who died from getting tossed out of a window.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest white wraith

Here is some underrated characters. Power Girl,Wendigo,Michael Myers,Pumpkinhead and The Tall Man. They are very underrated.

Guest Shockwave
I already posted a thread for this in CBUB general discussion...

Anyway as I have said before GTA Characters are underrated here. Claude is doing terrible since I added him with his only win coming against fellow GTA Character Carl "CJ" Johnson. Also the 3rd Street Saints are underrated. They did bad against fanboys.

Just get over it! They aren't underrated. They are properly rated. Face it. They are just ordinary humans with guns. No real skill or talent behind them.

Now, a real underrated character here is Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho.

Just get over it! They aren't underrated. They are properly rated. Face it. They are just ordinary humans with guns. No real skill or talent behind them.

Now, a real underrated character here is Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho.

Well look at the people he has lost to Shocky...Vegeta,Morrigan Aensland, Yuskue

Vegeta:... No contest. Unless it was Vegeta when he was on Arila(sp?) and Hiei had all of his powers at the peak.

Morrigan:I... can't really say much on this one because I have never played any Darkstalker games.

Yuskue:Now this one I argee with. I mean Hiei could have killed Yuskue when they fought after Hiei killed Sniper.

Guest Shockwave
Well look at the people he has lost to Shocky...Vegeta,Morrigan Aensland, Yuskue

Vegeta:... No contest. Unless it was Vegeta when he was on Arila(sp?) and Hiei had all of his powers at the peak.

Morrigan:I... can't really say much on this one because I have never played any Darkstalker games.

Yuskue:Now this one I argee with. I mean Hiei could have killed Yuskue when they fought after Hiei killed Sniper.

Tied with Sasuke. No. That one is not right.

Oh yeah forgot about that one. Definitely right on that one Shocky.

Grimmjow Jaggerjack's whole record is nearly just him losing to people he shouldn't with the expection of Thor.

Alastair who can kill people with a blink of an eye is defeated by Jacob Goodnight a two bit killer who gets thrown out of a building.

• 2 months later...