Nathan Drake: 1
Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Starkiller vs Kainde Thei-de

Hugo Fowl

OOC: Hugo has a point. SOMETHING has to hit you. Force push doesn't go all directions. Just where, well, just where you push towards. For future RP reference, take a few hits.

EDIT: This also happens to be a GodMode violation. NEVER do anything that would require me (or anyone else) to kill somethi--one.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: So basically, you leap in midair. You use Force-Push in an attempt to deflect all the blows, while distracted? Lets break it down for you, step by step.

1.) Your danger sense as a Force User would be on overload. You have a monster you are attacking with lightning and concentrating on, and four attacks separate coming at you. In a case like this, the likelihood of actually getting past it for a counter like you have planned would be laughable at best.

2.) In attacking the beast, you left yourself open for one of the attacks to hit, but lets break it down as a devils advocate, shall we? Lets say you are able to have time enough to counter. Well...

Scenario 1.) Force-Push the Shurikens. Get hit by the fireball attack or the rubble, breaking your spine and leaving you to the monster below.

Scenario 2.) Force-Push the fireball. Get sliced by the shurikens(Which by the way, as per my post are coming in completely different directions) as well as the rubble. Leaving the corpse to the monster below.

Scenarion 3.) Force push the Rubble. You would have to look up and take your eyes off the other attacks(which again, thanks to point number 1 would be completely unaware of, seeing how danger is all around), which means you get hit by either the shurikens or the fireball.

But lets go over your post. Somehow, despite all logic...You see every attack coming at you, and bend in ways which would break your spine, all at once to get rid of them all? Bitch, please....

Best try again.

Force users have SUPERHUMAN reflexes. They can also use force push quickly. I could have called you out on your own dodging. You pulled off dodges that The Flash would have trouble with. Has anyone called you out on it? No! I might be a rookie but I can tell that is bullcrap. Predators are not that fast. Your trying to screw me out of a win. I will not let myself lose. I must win at all costs.

Force users have SUPERHUMAN reflexes. They can also use force push quickly. I could have called you out on your own dodging. You pulled off dodges that The Flash would have trouble with. Has anyone called you out on it? No! I might be a rookie but I can tell that is bullcrap. Predators are not that fast. Your trying to screw me out of a win. I will not let myself lose. I must win at all costs.

OOC: Your an idiot, but even I didn't think it being this bad. Your talking to a guy whose spent the best part of several years playing the character your using. My points still stands, and yes this may be surprise but they are that fast. Don't get all butthurt if you can't get out of a move without godmodding or asspulling, like you have been doing all this time. And yet being the gentleman I am, I've been letting it slide. I've given you a chance. I've held back. Thats right bitch. I've been holding back. So grow some balls and actually try to think your way out of this....Or die like a dog. As it is, I am leaving this to our Referee.

EDIT: And it seems he's made his choice.

OOC: All of those moves would be one hit kills.

there's no rule against one hit kills, only called hts. He never said any of then hit you, he just made it so one of them had to hit.

OOC : Actually the rubble wouldn't do that much damage.

OOC: Not kill, but it would stun him certainly at least. Break his spine at worst and leave him open for either one of the attacks or the monster below.

OOC: Not kill, but it would stun him certainly at least. Break his spine at worst and leave him open for either one of the attacks or the monster below.

OOC : Given the fact that he's complaining about one hit kills. I'm just opposing him in saying that he wouldn't be actually killed if he get's rubbled.

OOC : Given the fact that he's complaining about one hit kills. I'm just opposing him in saying that he wouldn't be actually killed if he get's rubbled.

OOC: Well, at least he can stand a chance against the monster if he keeps the sabers. Trying to help one of my players here... regardless of how idiotically he acts. No offense. <_<

OCC: Ok I will post a different post.

Starkiller is able to deflect the blasts and step back the force push also catches of the shurikens and pushes it back away from him. The second shurikens glaces Starkiller's shoulder causing a cut, Starkiller hides in a tunnel, reading one of his lightsabers should something attack him and uses Force Heal to reduce the pain, while using the edge of his lightsaber to cauterize,the wound to stop the bleeding. This tactic works but results in a burn on the shoulder, that while painful is not a life threatening injury. Starkiller's discipline and training and use of Force Heal are able to make the pain less of a factor allowing him to keep his focus on the fight at hand. Starkiller then fires a blast of force lightning at the beast.

Starkiller is able to deflect the blasts and step back the force push also catches of the shurikens and pushes it back away from him. The second shurikens glaces Starkiller's shoulder causing a cut, Starkiller hides in a tunnel, reading one of his lightsabers should something attack him and uses Force Heal to reduce the pain, while using the edge of his lightsaber to cauterize,the wound to stop the bleeding. This tactic works but results in a burn on the shoulder, that while painful is not a life threatening injury. Starkiller's discipline and training and use of Force Heal are able to make the pain less of a factor allowing him to keep his focus on the fight at hand. Starkiller then fires a blast of force lightning at the beast.

The beast would growl, the lightning opening up a web of bleeding places all over his back, drawing out the golden ichor. It growled and leaped at Starkiller, teeth bared and claws forwards.

OOC: Aren't you in midair?

OOC: VCM, my patience is wearing thin. More so now than ever. You need to CLARIFY every move you make. Go into detail. Don't call hits, and don't GodMod. Two simple rules. One of which you have broken.

VCM, if you Force Pushed yourself off the ground, you would still be in the air, with all four attacks still coming at you. Go from there. Choose an attack to hit you:

-Rubble

-Double Shuriken

-Moster Penguin Bear

Choose now.

EDIT: Or else you forfeit.

Starkiller concentrates his mind at full and with a power Force Push he sends the creature back again this time he sends it flying at the Predator and the other creature. While the creture is a in mid air Starkiller fires a powerful blast of Force Lightning. Hoping to jolt both his foes.

OOC: VCM, my patience is wearing thin. More so now than ever. You need to CLARIFY every move you make. Go into detail. Don't call hits, and don't GodMod. Two simple rules. One of which you have broken.

VCM, if you Force Pushed yourself off the ground, you would still be in the air, with all four attacks still coming at you. Go from there. Choose an attack to hit you:

-Rubble

-Double Shuriken

-Moster Penguin Bear

Choose now.

EDIT: Or else you forfeit.

OOC: You are the ones who keep changing the rules on me. Quit doing that I NEVER said I force pushed myself off the ground. YOU misread my post. You also have to consider my anger and hatred of Hugo cloud my thinking. That this being my first ever RP battle are NOT making this easy for me. I know what is on the line. I even posted my next attack while you where posting this. So lets just move on with the fight.

Starkiller concentrates his mind at full and with a power Force Push he sends the creature back again this time he sends it flying at the Predator and the other creature. While the creture is a in mid air Starkiller fires a powerful blast of Force Lightning. Hoping to jolt both his foes.

OOC: You have received several warnings. I have held back. No more. You have ignored my attacks, and now there is a price to pay. Enjoy.

In concentrating on the creature, the attacks would all hit.

First the plasma bolt which would burn into his chest, followed by the two shurikens which sliced through his legs and diagonally up through his hip. The last would go through his neck. Decapitating the other and as his body crumbled, covered by the rubble which fell upon him.

It was over.

As for Kainde, he growled and would full on sprint forward for the creature, moving to slide beneath it and let it fly over him....And if it was in the same direction as him, give it a chance to hit his own monster.

And straightening up, he called his blades back to his hands and turned to the monsters. Stomping the ground as each shuriken in hand popped out to active mode as he roared a challenge.

OOC: You have received several warnings. I have held back. No more. You have ignored my attacks, and now there is a price to pay. Enjoy.

In concentrating on the creature, the attacks would all hit.

First the plasma bolt which would burn into his chest, followed by the two shurikens which sliced through his legs and diagonally up through his hip. The last would go through his neck. Decapitating the other and as his body crumbled, covered by the rubble which fell upon him.

It was over.

As for Kainde, he growled and would full on sprint forward for the creature, moving to slide beneath it and let it fly over him....And if it was in the same direction as him, give it a chance to hit his own monster.

And straightening up, he called his blades back to his hands and turned to the monsters. Stomping the ground as each shuriken in hand popped out to active mode as he roared a challenge.

GOD MODDING! That is bullcrap!