Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Starkiller vs Kainde Thei-de

Hugo Fowl

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK then riddle me this. Do you have any sort of proof of your obvious implicit accusation of multi-accounting? If you don't, then shut up and step aside. Go ahead and bring and admin into this if you so please. I told you, I have nothing to hide.

Why should I shut up when I was asking what many others were wondering? <_<

I will make sure that does not happen

Sadly my own arc is on hold expect a lot of placeholder matches like my last one folks! Give them bad ratings, I don't care.

lol.

I'm lazy, so what do I care if it happens sooner or later? All you'll know is that it will happen....And there isn't anything you can do about it now.

Guest StriderZero
Why should I shut up when I was asking what many others were wondering? <_<

Fair enough, I was a bit harsh by saying that. Nonetheless, it was the obvious disbelief from the "Uh huh." without any concrete proof otherwise. Sorry for being a bit harsh, though.

*sigh*

I'm pretty sure the Snitch Thread's going to get some action soon. Too bad, because I'm thinking this was Hugo's effort at making peace.

No this was just a plan by Hugo. He never planned on fighting fair. It does not help that I am rookie.

Again, why would he care enough about you to be this elaborate?

Again, why would he care enough about you to be this elaborate?

As much as he denys it, Hugo has been trolling me with his matches in his recent arc. He offered me a chance to end it. I should have never even bothered. He just screwed me over. He cheated by breaking his own rules. No God Modding or Called Hits. I made several changes to my earlier posts. I was in a no win situation with those attacks. I did stuff that was well with in the capabilities of Starkiller. He then God Moded and used call hits. This is why I am angry. He used cheap tactics though out the match. I am not the only one who thinks this.

As much as he denys it, Hugo has been trolling me with his matches in his recent arc. He offered me a chance to end it. I should have never even bothered. He just screwed me over. He cheated by breaking his own rules. No God Modding or Called Hits. I made several changes to my earlier posts. I was in a no win situation with those attacks. I did stuff that was well with in the capabilities of Starkiller. He then God Moded and used call hits. This is why I am angry. He used cheap tactics though out the match. I am not the only one who thinks this.

lmao.

Normally, I would respond to this in more depth but why should I? Its all there for everyone to see, and whats more we have witnesses. Experienced RP players who all acknowledge that you did ass pull, and that you did god mode. And that in the end, you got chopped smaller then Tommy's imaginary dick. Can't handle? To bad, seeing how I held back, gave you handicaps and even HELPED you in this match in terms of RP.

So cry all you like, but everyone knows the truth. And the icing on the cake? Our little agreement?

We all witnessed it, and nobody is surprised your going back on it. We even have your words logged for all to see.

In short, you have been caught. Weighed. And then tossed back. Because not a single person here wanted you.

Now if you'll excuse me, I now have four request matches to do concerning my arc to work on.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

BEST THREAD EVAH!!!

Come now VCM, I'm a noob at RPing even I can tell they were going easy on you. It's kind of like me playing basketball with my little brother. I (Hugo) go easy on my little brother (VCM), then when I play serious and win, I am branded a cheater by my little brother.

You lost fair and square, try to keep some honor and dignity in your loss. VCM, don't write a check your ass can't handle, because when the check bounces, your ass will be bouncing off of someone's foot.

The Sesame Street arc shall continue, and the delicious anquish of GTA being dragged through the mud will only be topped off by a cherry. An ironic cherry that is, for a series that you love, you were the one to bring about this arc because you don't have self control. Irony is awesome :D

Oh and Strider, I too have noticed you only pop up when VCM posts. If you aren't a multi, then you are nothing more then his errand bitch, which of course is worse then bein a multi.

Guest Ellisra

I have decided that I will post a comment too. Although it is late in the game I think this comment will be fitting.

"No loser is considered the loser until he becomes a loser. The fact that the ignorance of one such as you is astounding enough to baffle the gods is one reason why even other fools look down on you with disdain and question your ability to actively live in the normal world. What they don't realize however, is that in the end when all is said and done the table has already been cleared of the idiocy that is you and all trace of your existence is blocked from their minds, for all eternity. Thus bringing in the new age of ass kicking."

A quote from my book that I am writing. I hope you like it :D.

I have decided that I will post a comment too. Although it is late in the game I think this comment will be fitting.

"No loser is considered the loser until he becomes a loser. The fact that the ignorance of one such as you is astounding enough to baffle the gods is one reason why even other fools look down on you with disdain and question your ability to actively live in the normal world. What they don't realize however, is that in the end when all is said and done the table has already been cleared of the idiocy that is you and all trace of your existence is blocked from their minds, for all eternity. Thus bringing in the new age of ass kicking."

A quote from my book that I am writing. I hope you like it :).

Free copy for Omfgcomics?

Anyways, yeah Hugo pretty much played fair.

No, you could not " Force Push " all four attacks out of the way since,

A) The two Shuriken where curving in from the left and right.

:D " Force Pushes " are just like concentrated puffs of air, you can aim it, but not just outright blast the whole field.

Oh and well, just cool the fu** out about the whole GTA matches! It's just a goddammned game! Who cares if you can't put CJ Johnson vs Tommy Something in a fight!

This is still going? Ugh.

Oh and well, just cool the fu** out about the whole GTA matches! It's just a goddammned game! Who cares if you can't put CJ Johnson vs Tommy Something in a fight!

I don't think him wanting to use them in a match is the problem OMFG. He thinks he owns them, and only wants them to be put in matches they will win. :D

ViceCityMobster86... You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. Hugo went easy on you, and played within the rules. You however did not, as evidence of the many times you needed to edit your own posts.

LONG LIVE THE SESAME STREET ARC!!!!