Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

Rumble 20587 Nathan Drake vs. Vastatosaurus Rex
MATCH SCORE
Nathan Drake: 1
Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Starkiller vs Kainde Thei-de

Hugo Fowl

Starkiller had been able to stay away from the mine and during the Force Storm one of the its bolts hit and destroyed the mine while Starkiller was clear across the arena. The blast might have shook the arena but it did not affect Starkiller at all.Starkiller then grab several stone status with Force Throw and sensing his foe's location he sent them flying right at him. He also fired a massive blast of Force Lightning at Kainde along with the statues sending them arcing from both hands and from two different directions.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Starkiller had been able to stay away from the mine and during the Force Storm one of the its bolts hit and destroyed the mine while Starkiller was clear across the arena. The blast might have shook the arena but it did not affect Starkiller at all.Starkiller then grab several stone status with Force Throw and sensing his foe's location he sent them flying right at him. He also fired a massive blast of Force Lightning at Kainde along with the statues sending them arcing from both hands and from two different directions.

OOC: Edit for beastie! <_< Don't ignore my beasty, or next time... *imitates fumbling for a head*

OOC: So somehow, while a foot away from the proximity mine in the middle of a narrow tunnel you suddenly teleported across the arena and away from it all, ignoring all my posts? Try again. You may be somewhat new at this, but this is the last warning I'm giving before I stop holding back.

OCC: Why is someone else in this fight? I thought this was a one on one fight!

OOC: I have my own beast as well to fight. Do you see ME complaining? Now man up and hurry up with your revised post. I'm eager to know how exactly you avoid my attacks without asspulling. In the meantime....

The monster would screech in pain. The smart disc had cut almost all the way through the arm, the monster's instinct to pull it away the only thing saving his hand. Now it was bleeding ichor, the blood of immortals. The monster growled, ripping off the hand and throwing it at Kainde. Already the hand was starting to reform. It was just a stump now, but it had already stopped bleeding. It would prowl towards Kainde, its lesson learned and its eyes never leaving him. It would bare its teeth, looking for Kainde to attack first.

Kainde would scan it with his mask before chuckling as he kept out of the way. Light on his toes as he played an old recording on his mask from a prior hunt.

"Make me feel alive!!"

OOC: I have my own beast as well to fight. Do you see ME complaining? Now man up and hurry up with your revised post. I'm eager to know how exactly you avoid my attacks without asspulling. In the meantime....

The monster would screech in pain. The smart disc had cut almost all the way through the arm, the monster's instinct to pull it away the only thing saving his hand. Now it was bleeding ichor, the blood of immortals. The monster growled, ripping off the hand and throwing it at Kainde. Already the hand was starting to reform. It was just a stump now, but it had already stopped bleeding. It would prowl towards Kainde, its lesson learned and its eyes never leaving him. It would bare its teeth, looking for Kainde to attack first.

Kainde would scan it with his mask before chuckling as he kept out of the way. Light on his toes as he played an old recording on his mask from a prior hunt.

"Make me feel alive!!"

The beast would dash, fast as quicksilver, at Kainde, aiming to bowl him over and take him on from there with bites to the arms, stomach, and neck.

OCC: I also did not see the part where he put up a mine. That is GodModding.

Edit: Ok give me some time to rework my strategy.

BTW do the same rules apply for dealing the monsters?

OOC: He put the mines there at the beginning.

And what do you mean?

The beast would dash, fast as quicksilver, at Kainde, aiming to bowl him over and take him on from there with bites to the arms, stomach, and neck.

OOC: Yes VCM, same rules.

And with reflexes developed from centuries of combat as well as xenomorph hunts, Kainde would have been tense and leaped up into the air. From above, watching the creature rush where he wasn't as he flung the smartdisc for the back, aiming for the others spine before he landed. If it worked, then for that moment the other would not be able to move or react as he popped open his wristblades and moved for a decapitation blow. Putting six tons of force into it to help cleave it off completely, if it worked.

OOC: Yes VCM, same rules.

And with reflexes developed from centuries of combat as well as xenomorph hunts, Kainde would have been tense and leaped up into the air. From above, watching the creature rush where he wasn't as he flung the smartdisc for the back, aiming for the others spine before he landed. If it worked, then for that moment the other would not be able to move or react as he popped open his wristblades and moved for a decapitation blow. Putting six tons of force into it to help cleave it off completely, if it worked.

The monster would have leaped too, as he had been aiming to take him down by the chest, and would have been able to grab him by the ankle, putting three thousand pounds psi into the bite, easily enough to take it off. And as the Smart Disc was thrown at where he was going to be, it would hit... cleaving off three fourths of his tail. It would tear at the foot, aiming to cause enough pain to distract Kainde. If this worked, and even if it didn't, the monster would dash into the shadows to let its tail grow back, but the trail of ichor would easily give away its position.

The monster would have leaped too, as he had been aiming to take him down by the chest, and would have been able to grab him by the ankle, putting three thousand pounds psi into the bite, easily enough to take it off. And as the Smart Disc was thrown at where he was going to be, it would hit... cleaving off three fourths of his tail. It would tear at the foot, aiming to cause enough pain to distract Kainde. If this worked, and even if it didn't, the monster would dash into the shadows to let its tail grow back, but the trail of ichor would easily give away its position.

He growled, seeing the other leap for his foot and as it came at him, he would affect a split in midair, at the same time dropping an explosive down for the mouth of the other. If the maneuver worked, then he would trigger the explosive. If it worked, the force of it would blow the others head off, but the impact would knock him back into the ground, causing him to roll to his feet as he shook his head and stayed alert.

OOC: Thanks for clearing that up now for my reworked post.

Starkiller sees this new intruder but also senses danger at that end of the tunnel other then this new creature so he quickly backs to the end of the tunnel that is opposite the mine and. He sends a massive force push that is strong enough it grabs several large pieces of stone from the wall and floor of the tunnel. He does this while while quickly ducking behind a corner. It is strong enough to grab the mine and send it flying out into the open far enough away out into the open so that it would not injury him when it explodes. As it is flying out of the tunnel the mine is hit by a bolt from Starkiller's Force Storm. It detonates the mine and the blast knocks the creature down. Starkiller then comes back out from behind the corner grabs several large stone statues and hurls them at both the new intruder and The Predator.

He growled, seeing the other leap for his foot and as it came at him, he would affect a split in midair, at the same time dropping an explosive down for the mouth of the other. If the maneuver worked, then he would trigger the explosive. If it worked, the force of it would blow the others head off, but the impact would knock him back into the ground, causing him to roll to his feet as he shook his head and stayed alert.

The explosive detonate near the side of his head, blowing off all his fur and charring his muzzle bones, and also knocking Kainde and the monster away from each other, both a bit stunned, but Kainde would most likely recover first. Then he would be able to kill the monster, but only if he recovered VERY quickly. The monster would lay there, hearing and sight completely nullified for about five seconds. That was Kainde's window of opportunity.

Starkiller sees this new intruder but also senses danger at that end of the tunnel other then this new creature so he quickly backs to the end of the tunnel that is opposite the mine and. He sends a massive force push that is strong enough it grabs several large pieces of stone from the wall and floor of the tunnel. He does this while while quickly ducking behind a corner. It is strong enough to grab the mine and send it flying out into the open far enough away out into the open so that it would not injury him when it explodes. As it is flying out of the tunnel the mine is hit by a bolt from Starkiller's Force Storm. It detonates the mine and the blast knocks the creature down. Starkiller then comes back out from behind the corner grabs several large stone statues and hurls them at both the new intruder and The Predator.

The son of Echidna (mother of all monsters) would take the rock as a challenge. He would race forward, not being as smart as his older brother, and attempt to chomp at Starkiller's midsection.

The son of Echidna (mother of all monsters) would take the rock as a challenge. He would race forward, not being as smart as his older brother, and attempt to chomp at Starkiller's midsection.

Starkiller use The Force to jump backwords and dodge the attack while quickly using force push to knock his new enemy back. Starkiller then attempts to fire a blast of force lightning at him.

Starkiller use The Force to jump backwords and dodge the attack while quickly using force push to knock his new enemy back. Starkiller then attempts to fire a blast of force lightning at him.

The beast would leap after him, but would be pushed into the ground, making a crater the size of a boulder in the metal floor. They were both lucky it held up. The lightning would hit him, drawing ichor from the wounds, but it only made the beast angry. It would roar in primal fury and would wait for Starkiller to come back down, which he must at some time.

OOC: *Sighs* Really, I'm being far to easy then you really deserve but we all were new once I suppose. I'll let it slide again.

Noting the explosions in his trap-laden tunnel, he glanced to the side as he watched the force user come and throw statues. And with a clicking noise of laughter, he leaped and would use the statues as his personal jumping boards. Leaping from one to the other as he charged up the plasma caster and fired twice more. Aiming one for Starkillers upper abdomen and the other firing for above him. The one aimed higher, hitting its target and the rubble falling down in Starkillers direction. Aiding in the distraction with the monster attacking him and giving his second blast more of a chance to succeed...But why stop there?

Landing on the ground, he brought out his twin shurikens. Cousins of the Smartdisc and would fling them both at Starkiller.

The first keeping low and aiming to slice through the upper thigh and straight through the lower abdomen. The second, aimed high and heading for the others neck. Chopping off the head, if he was successful.

The explosive detonate near the side of his head, blowing off all his fur and charring his muzzle bones, and also knocking Kainde and the monster away from each other, both a bit stunned, but Kainde would most likely recover first. Then he would be able to kill the monster, but only if he recovered VERY quickly. The monster would lay there, hearing and sight completely nullified for about five seconds. That was Kainde's window of opportunity.

And THEN there was this one. He himself wasn't quite undamaged from the blast, seeing how his cloaking field was broken. But overall, he would still be in fighting condition and glancing at the other....He waited.

Waited for the other to recover.

And THEN there was this one. He himself wasn't quite undamaged from the blast, seeing how his cloaking field was broken. But overall, he would still be in fighting condition and glancing at the other....He waited.

Waited for the other to recover.

The monster would pull itself to its feet shakily, coughing up globs of ichor. It would shake its head and growl weakly at Kainde.

OOC: I am trying my best even without experience.

Starkiller dodges again is able to sense on coming danger and uses Force Push to repel both the blast, sending The rubble flying and shurikens flying away from him, one of the blasts and one of the shurikens was sent flying at the creature and the others back at The Predator. Starkiller using his speed quickly goes back into the shadows for now.

Starkiller dodges again is able to sense on coming danger and uses Force Push to repel both the blast, sending The rubble flying and shurikens flying away from him, one of the blasts and one of the shurikens was sent flying at the creature and the others back at The Predator. Starkiller using his speed quickly goes back into the shadows for now.

The son of Echidna would step to the left of the shuriken and would follow Starkiller into the shadows, biting at him repeatedly.

The son of Echidna would step to the left of the shuriken and would follow Starkiller into the shadows, biting at him repeatedly.

Starkiller takes out one of his lightsabers and swings it at the beast before pushing it back was force lightning and sending a piece of metal from off the floor at it all while firing a blast of force lightning at his new foe.

OOC: So basically, you leap in midair. You use Force-Push in an attempt to deflect all the blows, while distracted? Lets break it down for you, step by step.

1.) Your danger sense as a Force User would be on overload. You have a monster you are attacking with lightning and concentrating on, and four attacks separate coming at you. In a case like this, the likelihood of actually getting past it for a counter like you have planned would be laughable at best.

2.) In attacking the beast, you left yourself open for one of the attacks to hit, but lets break it down as a devils advocate, shall we? Lets say you are able to have time enough to counter. Well...

Scenario 1.) Force-Push the Shurikens. Get hit by the fireball attack or the rubble, breaking your spine and leaving you to the monster below.

Scenario 2.) Force-Push the fireball. Get sliced by the shurikens(Which by the way, as per my post are coming in completely different directions) as well as the rubble. Leaving the corpse to the monster below.

Scenarion 3.) Force push the Rubble. You would have to look up and take your eyes off the other attacks(which again, thanks to point number 1 would be completely unaware of, seeing how danger is all around), which means you get hit by either the shurikens or the fireball.

But lets go over your post. Somehow, despite all logic...You see every attack coming at you, and bend in ways which would break your spine, all at once to get rid of them all? Bitch, please....

Best try again.