Mutagen Man: 2

Rumble 20587 Nathan Drake vs. Vastatosaurus Rex
MATCH SCORE
Nathan Drake: 1
Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Starkiller vs Kainde Thei-de

Hugo Fowl

GOD MODDING! That is bullcrap!

And now it's time for your fight with me, pick a character, in fact pick your favorite character.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I am not involved in this, but I have to say...

Let's see what my pupil, Hugo, has learned.

-Rakai'Thwei

*Bows respectfully to Rakai'Thwei*

Elder.

Starkiller watches as the creature collides with both its targets, the massive blast of Force Lightning hits with full force. Jolting all of them with massive surges of electricity. Starkiller then calls on a massive force storm causing bolts of lightning to strike everywhere around the arena.

OOC: I refuse to acknowledge the last post. The fight is still on.

Starkiller watches as the creature collides with both its targets, the massive blast of Force Lightning hits with full force. Jolting all of them with massive surges of electricity. Starkiller then calls on a massive force storm causing bolts of lightning to strike everywhere around the arena.

VCM, you've lost.

Guest StriderZero
No called hits.

No godmodding blows.

In concentrating on the creature, the attacks would all hit.

First the plasma bolt which would burn into his chest, followed by the two shurikens which sliced through his legs and diagonally up through his hip. The last would go through his neck. Decapitating the other and as his body crumbled, covered by the rubble which fell upon him.

It was over.

Nice one. Do you always compromise your morals for your emotions?

I was screwed over. No called hits or God Modding? Hugo used BOTH! I should win by disqualification.

Come on! You ignored all four of his precise, accurately pointed attacks. If you did that in any non PVP match, you would have died two!

No, he didn't god-mod.

VCM ignored all of his attacks, which then would proceed to kill him.

Yep. Sucks to be him, but we did warn him and give him more then enough chances. Thats what happens when you mess up. Now then. With things as they are, I can tell everyone here now....Expect to see more of the arc you love and more in future. That is all.

Guest StriderZero
No, he didn't god-mod.

VCM ignored all of his attacks, which then would proceed to kill him.

Lol yes, he ignored all his attacks by editing his posts countless time after time because to Hugo Fowl, his attack didn't fly when he basically controlled all the cards. The way I see it, it was his controlled world and RPing against him. Godmodding is subjective, I'll give you that, but it was a called hit. You can't deny that. Oh, you didn't deny it. You ignored it. Funny how that works.

Lol yes, he ignored all his attacks by editing his posts countless time after time because to Hugo Fowl, his attack didn't fly when he basically controlled all the cards. The way I see it, it was his controlled world and RPing against him. Godmodding is subjective, I'll give you that, but it was a called hit. You can't deny that. Oh, you didn't deny it. You ignored it. Funny how that works.

Funny how you ignored my query. One would think you're ignoring it because you've something to hide. <_<

Guest StriderZero
Funny how you ignored my query. One would think you're ignoring it because you've something to hide. <_<

You posted while I was replying in my last reply, but I'll happily reply now that I've seen it.

Oh hey there, riddle me this: Why is it you show up only whenever there's a situation with ViceCityMobster involved?

Pray tell.

Because I'm directed to the place by him. Why do you think? I happen to know him from a previous site. And no, I don't only show up in a situation with VCM. I've contributed quite a few match ups and posts outside of it. So no, I have nothing to hide.

You posted while I was replying in my last reply, but I'll happily reply now that I've seen it.

Because I'm directed to the place by him. Why do you think? I happen to know him from a previous site. And no, I don't only show up in a situation with VCM. I've contributed quite a few match ups and posts outside of it. So no, I have nothing to hide.

Uh huh.

Guest StriderZero
Uh huh.

OK then riddle me this. Do you have any sort of proof of your obvious implicit accusation of multi-accounting? If you don't, then shut up and step aside. Go ahead and bring and admin into this if you so please. I told you, I have nothing to hide.