Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

13:3 - Cadbury Caramel Bunny vs. Wendy

UMPIRE

SEASON 13, ROUND 3

Cadbury Caramel Bunny
10018.png
Slot: The Team's Mascot
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Cadbury Caramel Bunny at this Wiki
Official Site: Cadbury UK

Wendy
9977.png
Slot: The Team's Mascot
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Wendy at this Wiki
Official Site: Wendy's

Battle Terrain
Team Mascot Challenge: Evacuation
Challenge_4_Evacuation.png

Well the Cadbury Bunny does have the ability to seduce people into doing what she wants, but in an evacuation that won't really help too much.

She could be seducing or manipulating a small fraction of people to safety, while the rest are left to their own devices, until she gets to them.

It is also possible that the Bunny's seduction may not be enough to keep the evacuees from panicking, either before or after her attempts to convince them to get them to follow her.

Wendy might not be a better choice necessarily, but her father was certainly a giver to the vast needs of the poor and impoverished, and Wendy might likely be cut from the same cloth.

Additionally, in popular culture, Wendy has been depicated as being snarky, but logical, qualities that tend to lend themselves to better preparedness in emergency situations.

I don't think either of them are fit to help out citizens in need of evacuation. They don't really bring expertise to the table to deal with this. It all depends on who can amass a greater gathering of people for whatever reason to listen to them in that case. Will it be the sultry bunny or the twitter icon? I really don't know. I wish it was an easy choice, but I really don't understand how people's minds work nowadays.

Why is this rabbit looking at me like that... I'm getting kinda sweaty over here... I think she wants me to vote for her... I think I...

Anyway I'm gonna go with the rabbit NOT for this reason. I tried looking up a commercial where wendy actually does something outside of twitter and only saw her do a little dance. I'm going to go with the charismatic bunny who can network (maybe with some important dogs) instead of someone who's terminally online. 

On 12/5/2023 at 8:30 PM, Mercenaryblade said:

Wendy definitely is the bigger influencer here I think she can get people to evacuate the city. 

In fact here's an easy way to get everyone to safety: FREEE FROSTIEEEEES! 

Or everyone will get free chocolate from the Cadbury Caramel Bunny. 😋

14 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

The fact that Wendy’s is served in 30 different countries while Cadbury chocolate is only sold in 5 tells me that more people will recognize Wendy and be more willing to listen to her and follow her evacuation orders.

Yea, but there are people that are into furries. 😋

......WHY DOES THAT RABBIT LOOK LIKE THAT?! THAT CANNOT BE AN OFFICIAL IMAGE FROM CADBURY!!

[Runs Google Image search]

OH... OH GOD... OH GOD MY EYES!!

MY EEEEEEEEYYYYYESS!!

• Haha 2

I don't recall Wendy actually doing anything but posing in her ads, either. I think she may inspire more people to evacuate based on her status alone, though, I guess. 

I just hope the furries aren't too busy drooling over the Bunny to forget to run. :D