Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

10:8 - John Rambo vs. Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)

SEASON 10, ROUND 8

John Rambo

Slot: The Team's Ranged Weapon Expert
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about John Rambo at this Wiki
Official Site: David Morrell

Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)

Slot: The Team's Ranged Weapon Expert
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment

Battle Terrain
Battle Terrain: Tiny Island

There is no doubt in my mind that Kate is the better shot, all things considered that she has trained under Clint Barton-- however, there is something which I think needs to be considered. Camouflage and stealth. As far as I know, Kate is wearing the worst thing for this situation-- a purple colored jump suit. The panels do show that Kate is capable of taking down people in a scenario like this but they're not trained in the same way Rambo is, nor are they even wearing appropriate means to evade Kate.

Rambo is a special forces soldier, a Green Beret and as Trautman said it best: "You don't want to admit that you're dealing with an expert in Guerilla Warfare. A man who's the best with guns, with knives with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather. To live off the land. To eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his mission was to dispose of enemy personnel, it was to kill. Period. Win by attrition. Well Rambo was the best."

And even if Kate does have him outmatched in ranged accuracy, there's no reason that Rambo can't change tactics and employ patience and stealth. As a matter of fact, this level in camoflage and stealth are so great, he's perfectly blended into a wall of mud and killed a Soviet soldier in Vietnam. I see Rambo changing tactics and taking Kate out in this manner.

I feel like Kate should have the advantage here. Rambo is an incredibly good soldier, and he does have a lot of feats and strengths that are very impressive, but compared to Hawkeye he falls short. Kate doesn't have as many high-end feats as Hawkeye, but she has sparred evenly with him as Ronin and he seems to think she's roughly on his level. She regularly tangles with powerful foes and super-soldiers, and while it wouldn't be easy, I think she has the advantage here as well

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I feel like Kate should have the advantage here. Rambo is an incredibly good soldier, and he does have a lot of feats and strengths that are very impressive, but compared to Hawkeye he falls short. Kate doesn't have as many high-end feats as Hawkeye, but she has sparred evenly with him as Ronin and he seems to think she's roughly on his level. She regularly tangles with powerful foes and super-soldiers, and while it wouldn't be easy, I think she has the advantage here as well

My point exactly. See? He gets her! 

My initial thought was that environment gave it to Rambo, but seeing some of these Hawkeye feats I think I'm convinced she's got it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, UMPIRE said:

Match Final Results

John Rambo: 5
Hawkeye (Kate Bishop): 5

What the hell?!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! THIS IS INSANE!!

First Captain Planet vs Pepe Le Pew ties, and then this one?! The hell is going on?

16 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

What the hell?!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! THIS IS INSANE!!

First Captain Planet vs Pepe Le Pew ties, and then this one?! The hell is going on?

There are more ties in this thing than you'd think. I believe Magnamax has more ties than anyone, across several of his Draft teams.