Slot: The Team's Lady Killer
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Indiana Jones at this Wiki
Official Site: Paramount Pictures

Battle Terrain
Romance Scenario: The Terminator

I think they are too alike for this to work. Indy isn't mysterious enough for Selena and in this scenario she won't be helpless like Sarah was. She isn't going to let a man be macho and try to protect her when she can do it herself.

I think I agree with the general consensus of Catwoman not being that invested in Indy. The reason she's into Batman and by extension Bruce Wayne is because he's quite secretive and there's layers of secrets he hides under, while Indy strikes me as the type of guy who's quite open when it comes to what makes him tick, why he does what he does. There's nothing interesting for Selina to unearth here.

4 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

I think they are too alike for this to work. Indy isn't mysterious enough for Selena and in this scenario she won't be helpless like Sarah was. She isn't going to let a man be macho and try to protect her when she can do it herself.

3 hours ago, Macklemore said:

I think I agree with the general consensus of Catwoman not being that invested in Indy. The reason she's into Batman and by extension Bruce Wayne is because he's quite secretive and there's layers of secrets he hides under, while Indy strikes me as the type of guy who's quite open when it comes to what makes him tick, why he does what he does. There's nothing interesting for Selina to unearth here.

I don’t understand these arguments at all.

Indiana Jones is a secret, treasure hunting archaeologist by night who has seen literal proof of angels and aliens. He isn’t going to be interesting to Selena? He’s pretty secretive and 

I also think they have a relative tension that makes Batman and Catwoman tick. She wants to steal stuff, he wants to take stuff and put it in a museum. 

Marion is a very similar character to someone like Catwoman, and her and Indiana Jones had a lengthy relationship.

At least this scenario sounds better than Indiana Jones 5.

38 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

Ah ah, never underestimate the director of Logan. But that's another topic.

I didn't know Mangold was tagging in for that one. If anyone can make a movie about an old man past his prime desperately clinging on to the smallest remnant of his former glory, it would be him

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Movie-Brat said:

Ah ah, never underestimate the director of Logan. But that's another topic.

8 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I didn't know Mangold was tagging in for that one. If anyone can make a movie about an old man past his prime desperately clinging on to the smallest remnant of his former glory, it would be him

Ford v Ferrari and 3:10 to Yuma are also really good by him. Identity and Walk the Line are solid.

• Like 1