Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. Goliath (Evolve)
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
Goliath (Evolve): 0

Psylocke vs. Danielle Moonstar
MATCH SCORE
Psylocke: 6
Danielle Moonstar: 2

Rumble 20570 Arkin vs. Komodo
MATCH SCORE
Arkin: 0
Komodo: 1

Rumble 20569 Minsu Kim vs. The Avengers
MATCH SCORE
Minsu Kim: 2
The Avengers: 4

Donatello (Mirage) vs. Chun-Li
MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 9
Chun-Li: 3

The OFFICIAL Ask & Answer thread.....

Guest Dreadlock

Guest Bladephyre
Its a good thing that was just my ice-breaker question *laughs nervously*

And now for my real question:

Which fictional character would be able to cause Hamtaro the most pain for as long as possible?

Jesse "Bedlam" Aaronson, and for as long as he wants to.

P.S. Think I got his name right.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shoggoth breeder
Well...nothing wrong with not knowing something. But the New 52 was a pretty big thing. I'd be asking if you were like these guys, had you not heard anything about it.

Maybe it was a big thing thing where you come from but around here the only warning I got was a new Superman on the cover.

Im relieved no one thought the hamster torture was weird. If you did then apologies, It was a combination of heat stroke and sleep deprivation.

Heh. I think you're in the clear. That doesn't even come close to the amount of weirdness you can get from the guys on this site. :blush:

Why am I not alod to put in the duo team of Bartleby and Loki? I mean, we got Jay and Silent Bob and Batman and Robin, so why can't we have Bartleby and Loki from DOGMA?

And how do I put up pictures and gifs and quotes and signatures like these other guys on this site?

Go to your page, find the "Edit my profile" option, click it. Then look for the option on the side that says "Signature." To put an image in it, use the img tags. To do a quote, I just copy and paste. You can also use the quote tags. You'll have to ask a reviewer about the character add thing.

DamagEdit: Tags: [] [/] Insert quote or img in between the brackets, with the image link or quote in between the two sets, to get desired result.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Classic80s

So I got to thinking.... Captain America's Shield is the most invulnerable object in all of Marvel. So what would happen if someone got ahold of the Power Gem (from the Infinity Gauntlet) and smacked it as hard as they could with the intention of obliterating it? Just the single gem by itself (and the man holding it) vs the invulnerable shield.

Also, I know people who can ordinarily pass through solid objects, or vibrate through them, cannot do it through the shield. But what about the Silver Surfer? What if he tried to pass directly through it? Could he?

Guest Classic80s

Then what is? From everything I've read, it certainly is. I mean, how can there be anything more invulnerable than something that's as hard and durable as Adamantium, but with the added properties of Vibranium (thus forcing any and all kinetic energy to dissiapte) thus protecting the weilder from basically every form of direct attack?

Might I add, I hate it when the writers screw with something as absolute as Adamantium. Hello!!!! Do they not know what the word "adamant" means? I guess it's a good thing we have retcons to sort out these issues.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

I found a way to stop Hulk

I mean realistically even if he had the power gem. Same way Thanos beat Champion only this time Hulk gets pushed away from a planet. (In that issue Thanos Quest, it is indicated that Champion would or might not fare well with landing and so Hulk would need to be space tossed)

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

My question would be : why didn't Onslaught not mind wipe everyone that could be mind wiped and then all absorbed? Or rather why didn't he know what they were planning and just teleport away and think of a plan or a better plan?

Guest Classic80s

In the WWH storyline, at the end, World War Hulk ends up fighting Sentry to a point of exhaustion and both men revert back to their human forms. Ok, straight up, if Sentry could take WORLD WAR HULK to the point of exhaustion, I'm now more certain than ever that the Hunter/Prey version of Doomsday would've killed him. Plain and simple. It's set in stone for me now. After all, nothing could stop the Hunter/Prey version of Doomsday. He was literally getting TOO out of hand, to the point that all they could do was send him to the End of Time. But as a physical presence, had he kept going and had they not sent him to the End of Time, no being (without reality warping powers) was going to be able to put him down.

Also, about Hulk's wife on planet Sakaar..... How in the hell did she fight the Hulk to a standstill? Shouldn't he have decimated her?

Guest sirmethos

In the WWH storyline, at the end, World War Hulk ends up fighting Sentry to a point of exhaustion and both men revert back to their human forms. Ok, straight up, if Sentry could take WORLD WAR HULK to the point of exhaustion, I'm now more certain than ever that the Hunter/Prey version of Doomsday would've killed him. Plain and simple. It's set in stone for me now. After all, nothing could stop the Hunter/Prey version of Doomsday. He was literally getting TOO out of hand, to the point that all they could do was send him to the End of Time. But as a physical presence, had he kept going and had they not sent him to the End of Time, no being (without reality warping powers) was going to be able to put him down.

What, exactly, is the question here?

Also, about Hulk's wife on planet Sakaar..... How in the hell did she fight the Hulk to a standstill? Shouldn't he have decimated her?

Superior fighting skills and the Oldstrong Power.

Guest Classic80s

Superior fighting skills? Hulk may not be the best fighter, but isn't it fairly true that pretty much whatever he hits, he destorys? Especially in Planet Hulk mode? I mean, my God, didn't he literally hold an entire planet together, like as in the most literal sense? I just figured that once he got ahold of his wife (before she was his wife) that'd be all she wrote for her.

With her special ability, I wonder how she would fare against the Juggernaut? Superior fighter? Most probably. But if he blast her with a full-on hit, wouldn't it be lights out for her?

I can't believe the WWH got exhausted. Based on what everyone says about him, I just figured he'd "keep getting madder and madder and stronger and stronger." But as Sentry proved, that's not entirely the case. And based on the hi-tec satilites Stark used to KO the WORLD BREAKER, I'm certain H/P Doomsday could do it with his bare hands. After all, he doesn't need to be put down first in order to adapt. H/P adapts on the fly.

Speaking of H/P Doomsday, it just sickens me to think that since then, they've totally made a mockery out of him. Hell, after that, they made him into just some bloke who wasn't that big of a deal. Pitty. Because as Hunter/Prey, he was amazing!

Guest Delta Force

Now here is the part where you must reread the comics and see how much of it was plot devices and actual feats. Like fighting a weakened Galactus. Doomsday is ecstatically what his name suggest the best killing machine in DC. Hulk is more of an anti hero but not a killer. Plus hulk had already said no one had to die.Then Sentry form left field comes in smashing out of control. Then throw in the fact that hulk wanted to be stopped so you can now finish the event.

Also I don't like the Sentry much he is what you call a bad rip off. Not that he is a complete fail but he needs better writing. How could you make a serum that power full in a secure lab. Then a meth addict is able to steal it later on. <_<

Guest Classic80s

Yeah, I see what you're saying. But I also just read a couple of pages from a comic where Zues basically almost (or did) beat the Hulk to death. I don't know what that was about or which version of the Hulk that was, but I was shocked. I know Zues is, well, Zues. I need not say more. But I figured Hulk would've given him more of a fight.

Do you guys think White Crown of the Phoenix could pick up Thor's hammer? What if Thor w/ Odinforce cast a spell over the hammer saying: "White Crown of the Phoenix can NEVER weild the mighty Mjolnir!" to which White Crown is like: "Now set it down on the ground and let me try. We'll see what happens." Assuming she doesn't use her reality warping powers, think she could do it?

Speaking of White Crown of the Phoenix and King Ruin Thor w/ Thorforce, are they two beings who could get along with one another? Maybe even form a friendship? Strange questions, I know, but I'm just curious. What if King Ruin Thor wished to speak to her? Would she oblige?

Why am I not alod to put in the duo team of Bartleby and Loki? I mean, we got Jay and Silent Bob and Batman and Robin, so why can't we have Bartleby and Loki from DOGMA?

And how do I put up pictures and gifs and quotes and signatures like these other guys on this site?

I denied that request because your links did not provide significant information for the two characters.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest K9000

Short and Direct Answer: No.

Yautja find magic disdainful. Only cowards would resort to parlor tricks.

-Rakai'Thwei

I already knew that. Was just asking for the heck of it.

• 1 month later...
Guest Classic80s

Captain America's shield is made out of a Vibranium-Iron alloy. It's one of the most indestructable items in all of Marvel. What I'm curious to know is, couldn't you make an even stronger, more invulnerable shield if you bonded Vibranium with Adamantium and created an alloy from that? Just take the two metals in their liquid state, mix them, mold them into a disk shape, and wait for them to harden. In theory, what could be more invulnerable than that? Adamantium is already pretty much the strongest metal out there (second only to Cap's shield) and is as hard as anything possibly could be (ultra dense). But if you add the properties Vibranium of to it, then you've created something that seemingly could never be destroyed, by anything.... short of a being with Reality Warping powers. Why haven't they tried this in the comics? It'd be as hard and resiliant as Adamantium, but also able to absorb all kinetic energy thrust upon it. A combination like that is unbeatable.

Also, I wonder what would happen if you tried to do the same as above (bonding Vibranium with Adamantium) but this time, added Uru to the mix. A Vibranium-Adamantium-Uru alloy (with an infinite invulnerability spell cast over it)? I mean, seriously, how could ANYTHING be more invulnerable than that?

Guest Classic80s

Yeah I remember that. The thing that just kills me though is that Marvel says Cap's shield is superior to Adamantium (which in and of itself is invulnerable) yet they show it time and time again being somehow harmed. Then later, we come to find out that the shield we saw affected wasn't the actual shield; just a close replica that was almost as invulnerable. Silly retcon. Silly writers. They just need to stick to the shield being completely 100% impervious to everything.

It's just like with Adamantium. It's indestructable. Period. But something out there ultimately always ends up affecting it in some way, only for a time to come later when it's revealed to have actually been secondary Adamantium.

I wish they would just stick with the program and let True Adamantium = 100% invulnerable, as well as Cap's Shield = 100% Invulnerable.