Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

The Temples

Guest AKUMA

If you want to settle this once and for all...

tommorow is the day.....

if you dont show, too bad!

Im ending this tommorow...

those who i said keeps their life, you have my word...

16th is the end...

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to settle this once and for all...

tommorow is the day.....

if you dont show, too bad!

Im ending this tommorow...

those who i said keeps their life, you have my word...

16th is the end...

Today is the 16th... Well night guys. See ya tommarow.

Guest tomisntblue

After using the bulk of his power to defeat Mundus, Dante stood breathlessly. Things were getting intense, and it was time he got serious. It would only be a few moments until his power was restored due to his great vitality, and he would take those moments to take in the entire situation. It didn't take long for him to notice the Prince laying on the ground, severely injured. It seemed the Persian warrior was forgotten in the commotion, but to Dante nothing else mattered in this moment.

He rushed to his friends side, cutting through any minions that stood in his way. "Prince!" he called when he got to his side, "Prince are you okay." The Prince coughed up blood, and very weakly shook his head. He could feel his body failing him. The blasts that rained from the sky had inured him beyond recovery.

Dante looked to see the dagger, blasted from the Prince's grasp and too far away for him to reach. But Dante could. He made a motion to retrieve the weapon, but the Prince grabbed Dante's coat. He shook his head and did his best to speak, "I vowed to stop running from my fate. If my death was written in the timeline, I will not have it changed." Dante began to cry for his fallen friend, but the Prince simply said, "Do not cry Dante, I have chosen my fate..."

"Devils never cry." Dante told him.

The Prince smiled. "Come close..." Dante did as the Prince said, and whispered his last words in Dante's ear. Dante nodded, taking in his friend's final request. He then walked to the dagger and picked it up.

Holding the weapon tightly, his body shook in anger. "I will Prince, but first I will avenge you..." Dante vowed, "I will see that this devil goes down hard..."

After using the bulk of his power to defeat Mundus, Dante stood breathlessly. Things were getting intense, and it was time he got serious. It would only be a few moments until his power was restored due to his great vitality, and he would take those moments to take in the entire situation. It didn't take long for him to notice the Prince laying on the ground, severely injured. It seemed the Persian warrior was forgotten in the commotion, but to Dante nothing else mattered in this moment.

He rushed to his friends side, cutting through any minions that stood in his way. "Prince!" he called when he got to his side, "Prince are you okay." The Prince coughed up blood, and very weakly shook his head. He could feel his body failing him. The blasts that rained from the sky had inured him beyond recovery.

Dante looked to see the dagger, blasted from the Prince's grasp and too far away for him to reach. But Dante could. He made a motion to retrieve the weapon, but the Prince grabbed Dante's coat. He shook his head and did his best to speak, "I vowed to stop running from my fate. If my death was written in the timeline, I will not have it changed." Dante began to cry for his fallen friend, but the Prince simply said, "Do not cry Dante, I have chosen my fate..."

"Devils never cry." Dante told him.

The Prince smiled. "Come close..." Dante did as the Prince said, and whispered his last words in Dante's ear. Dante nodded, taking in his friend's final request. He then walked to the dagger and picked it up.

Holding the weapon tightly, his body shook in anger. "I will Prince, but first I will avenge you..." Dante vowed, "I will see that this devil goes down hard..."

We can end this all now Dante, if I'm right about a little Allomantic combo, are you interested?" Vin asked.

Guest tomisntblue
We can end this all now Dante, if I'm right about a little Allomantic combo, are you interested?" Vin asked.

"Interested?" Dante said, the idea of ending this here and now bringing him a strange form of joy. Once this is over he can make good on his promise to the Prince, both of them, "If you have to ask, our time together has shown you nothing about me. I'm ready to put this monster down. Let's rock."

"Interested?" Dante said, the idea of ending this here and now bringing him a strange form of joy. Once this is over he can make good on his promise to the Prince, both of them, "If you have to ask, our time together has shown you nothing about me. I'm ready to put this monster down. Let's rock."

"In need you to burn duralimin, nicrosil, and pewter all at once, foucus the Nicrosil's power on me." Dante nodded and so as Vin did the same pointing her nicrosil at him. Due to the nature of duralimin and nicrosil and the way they were being used both Dnte and Vin would gain infinite strength speed and durablity from their pewter for a brief moment. However with infinite speed amomment was all that was required. Vin and Dante using there new infinite burst easily *fake word*ed all their enemies with Vin landing a punch that severely damaged even Akuma. Not even the Shaow priests had time to reat before they died.

"It's over." Vin muttered.

"Jackpot." Dante replied.

"In need you to burn duralimin, nicrosil, and pewter all at once, foucus the Nicrosil's power on me." Dante nodded and so as Vin did the same pointing her nicrosil at him. Due to the nature of duralimin and nicrosil and the way they were being used both Dnte and Vin would gain infinite strength speed and durablity from their pewter for a brief moment. However with infinite speed amomment was all that was required. Vin and Dante using there new infinite burst easily *fake word*ed all their enemies with Vin landing a punch that severely damaged even Akuma. Not even the Shaow priests had time to reat before they died.

Vin assumed it was over, but it had only begun...

as Akuma got right back up, and delivered a Tenma go Zanku that sent out a barrage of hadoukens...all aiming at Vin and dante along with others nearby...

Vin assumed it was over, but it had only begun...

as Akuma got right back up, and delivered a Tenma go Zanku that sent out a barrage of hadoukens...all aiming at Vin and dante along with others nearby...

OOC: You just got hit with an infitite mass punch, you should be at least hurting not getting right back up.

OOC: You just got hit with an infitite mass punch, you should be at least hurting not getting right back up.

OOC: , im sure its hurting but im not going to just lie there....its not the way of Akuma...

btw, you have a lot of hadokens comming at you...

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: , im sure its hurting but im not going to just lie there....its not the way of Akuma...

At least say you have some broken bones when you get up...

When say gets right back up that implies it did nothing.

OOC: first of all you werent clear where you hit me....

nor were you clear on how strong that punch was..atleast describe it...

Well you had your back turned so spinal area and the strength was literally infinite.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: first of all you werent clear where you hit me....

nor were you clear on how strong that punch was..atleast describe it...

OOC: Alright, here's how I choose to clear this up...

IC: When Akuma fires his Hidokens, Dante remembers back to how he failed to protect the Prince. He uses one of his 5 remaining rewinds to take time back to just before Vin's attack. "Wait, use this..." Dante said, trusting Vin with Rebellion before they begin their combo attack

OOC: Redo the attack with more detail and what not, and AKUMA react accordingly. Plus now Vin has a sword that is the physcial manifestation of Dante's power.

IC: When Akuma fires his Hidokens, Dante remembers back to how he failed to protect the Prince. He uses one of his 5 remaining rewinds to take time back to just before Vin's attack. "Wait, use this..." Dante said, trusting Vin with Rebellion before they begin their combo attack

OOC: Redo the attack with more detail and what not, and AKUMA react accordingly. Plus now Vin has a sword that is the physcial manifestation of Dante's power.

OOC: as you wish,

so if im not mistaken, you went first and "i" was standing with my back turned...

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: as you wish,

so if im not mistaken, you went first and "i" was standing with my back turned...

OOC: Remember, you'll have memory or the original events. Unless Vin does something different, there is no time to react differently. The only one who can willingly change the flow of events is the one with the time dagger, since Dante is letting it all play out save for Vin handling his sword, nothing changes.

OOC: Remember, you'll have memory or the original events. Unless Vin does something different, there is no time to react differently. The only one who can willingly change the flow of events is the one with the time dagger, since Dante is letting it all play out save for Vin handling his sword, nothing changes.

okay, but remember, no called hits

Guest tomisntblue
as you wish, but this power you have is only for a moment...

4 sand tanks left, meaning I can rewind/slow down/time freeze attack up to 4 times

OOC: Alright.

IC: Vin felt Duralimin, Nicrosil and pewter flare life in her stomach. Dante felt the same sensations. Duralimin greatly enhanced the power of the other mewtals being burned with but consumed the remaining supply in one brief flash. Nicrosil did the same for other Allomancers like Dante was now. Duralimin amped Vin's Nicrosil which amped Date's Duralimin and Nicrosil by even larger amounts due to being amped by Vin duralimin. Dante's Nicrosil/Duralimin combos in turn amping up with Duralimin and Nicorsil creating a loop that would grant infinite power and with pewter caught in the middle Vin and Dante would have literal infinite strength, speed, and durability for a brief moment. However with infinite speed, only a moment was required. Vin and Dante rushe dfoward with eveything they had covering the island and destroying all enemies, even Shadow Priests before they could register being attacked. Then there was just Akuma. Vin swung Rebellion with all her infinite strength and speed, attempting at cutting the warrior's limbs off.

sure but remember, no called hits..

OOC: Literally infinite speed, there's nothing you can do, and even if you could, infinite durability.