Mr. Incredible: 0

Rumble 20544 General Kregg vs. Stripe vs. Brigade
MATCH SCORE
General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

The Temples

Guest AKUMA

Nightmare sees Akuma as a strong soul for Soul Edge and runs towards him with Soul Edge ready to come down on Akuma. Sigfried crawls after Nightmare and yells for him to stop.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(OOC: Who all are we fighting? I just took out Virgil. Mundus and Pain are here, anyone else?)

Did Dante dink that vial Vin gave him? :D

Sigfried grabs Dante's leg. "Dante throw me to Nightmare. If he gets hurt or killed thier might be no chance of stopping Akuma. So you got to throw me so him and I can become one again."

OOC: The Pains are not humans. The are just hooked to some machine. Thats what makes them Narutos biggest villian.

Ok then, what would a small Grenade do to their internals? As well, I assume that the Psychically charged nature of my rounds would also screw up the Chakra control.

Yeah, I edited a previous post to have it happen. Donno what it did yet...

That vial, along with all the Allomtic metals contained this:

Larasium (internal)

A greenish metallic bead that allows the burner (which can be anyone) to become a Mistborn, allowing them access to all of the Allomantic metals. These beads are the source of all Mistborn, and this trait ends up being genetic, where by the descendants of a Mistborn have a chance of becoming either a Mistborn or a Misting without the need of burning Larasium. These descendants are not born with the ability of Allomancy, and will show no signs until some traumatic event causes them to 'snap' there by allowing them the ability to burn allomantic metals. [5]

Pure Larasium when ingested will turn the user into a Mistborn, where as Larasium that is alloyed with one of the other 16 Allomantic metals will turn the user into a Misting of the metal used to alloy. Sanderson has stated in the annotations to the novels that this is not the 'primary' use of Larasium, and that it would have an entirely different effect if burned by a Mistborn.

Larasium is not actually one of the 16 Allomantic metals, though it is clearly related. In Hero of Ages it is revealed that these beads are actually parts of the god Preservation's "body".

Guest tomisntblue
Sigfried grabs Dante's leg. "Dante throw me to Nightmare. If he gets hurt or killed thier might be no chance of stopping Akuma and I have got to become one again."

In all the chaos, Dante didn't see that the Prince had been hit and had dropped the dagger. he felt something grab his leg and saw Sigfried. After hearing his request, Dante nodded and picked his up, then threw him toward the demon. He wasn't sure what would happen now, he just had to trust that his ally knew what he was doing.

Nightmare sees Akuma as a strong soul for Soul Edge and runs towards him with Soul Edge ready to come down on Akuma. Sigfried crawls after Nightmare and yells for him to stop.

Akuma glances at knighmare...

then he jumps and does a tenma go zanku which sends 8 Zanku hadoukens at knighmare...

with them all aimed at him going exceedinly fast...

"TENMA GO ZANKU!"

Guest tomisntblue
That vial, along with all the Allomtic metals contained this:

Larasium (internal)

A greenish metallic bead that allows the burner (which can be anyone) to become a Mistborn, allowing them access to all of the Allomantic metals. These beads are the source of all Mistborn, and this trait ends up being genetic, where by the descendants of a Mistborn have a chance of becoming either a Mistborn or a Misting without the need of burning Larasium. These descendants are not born with the ability of Allomancy, and will show no signs until some traumatic event causes them to 'snap' there by allowing them the ability to burn allomantic metals. [5]

Pure Larasium when ingested will turn the user into a Mistborn, where as Larasium that is alloyed with one of the other 16 Allomantic metals will turn the user into a Misting of the metal used to alloy. Sanderson has stated in the annotations to the novels that this is not the 'primary' use of Larasium, and that it would have an entirely different effect if burned by a Mistborn.

Larasium is not actually one of the 16 Allomantic metals, though it is clearly related. In Hero of Ages it is revealed that these beads are actually parts of the god Preservation's "body".

In English? jk, but without having read the book that was a little confusing of an explanation.

Guest KevinDWolf93
I know but I attacked all of them by sending their piercings through their bodies with Allomancy.

OOC:The Skywalkers Counter with Force repulse...think that move from clone wars where Mace Windu sent a couple hundred S.B. droids flying...but in a single direction ala standard force push.

EDIT:Stupid slow Wii...

In all the chaos, Dante didn't see that the Prince had been hit and had dropped the dagger. he felt something grab his leg and saw Sigfried. After hearing his request, Dante nodded and picked his up, then threw him toward the demon. He wasn't sure what would happen now, he just had to trust that his ally knew what he was doing.

Sigfried hit the Demon Knight and grabbed onto him and grabbed Soul Edge along with him. Then a bright light surronded them both. After the light was gone thier stood a taller warrior who looked like Sigfried only with Nightmare's helmet and mutated arm. But being Sigfried and Nightmare let him hold both SC and SE. He then grabs the two weapons and causes a shockwave when the two weapons touch.

He then blocks the 8 zanku Hadoukens.

Guest tomisntblue
Basically you can do all of this I've got more of those vials too.

(Okay)

Dante saw AKUMA, the giant mutt, and Mundus. They were all still threats.

"I'm taking Mundus!" Dante called to the others, "I've dealt with him before..."

"Girl throw me one of those vials!" Nightmare/Sig says with a glare under his helmet.

"Alright."

OOC: Make sure to read up on what you're getting.

"Alright."

OOC: Make sure to read up on what you're getting.

Nightmare/Sig grabs the vial and puts it away for later. He then jumps on the back of the dog and stabs it with SC and is about to stab it with SE to steal its soul.

OOC:Note only the giant dog is fighting now. The pains are hurt by what Vin did.

The Giant dog runs toward his enemies.

"Mid if I barrow your sword Dante?"

Hey guys i wanna give hugo and Rakai a chance in here to battle for a little bit...

then we can end this soon

so,

right now if you read my post earlier...

PAIN is still here,

im guessing kevin your still fighting grevious..

tom i seen you took out vergil..

and now thier are 60 sharai ryu(basically 60 scorpions(from MK) and 60 lin kuei(sub zeros)

and me, but im fighting knighmare which should be quick...then ill get on with some of you perhaps

but for now, im calling it a day...to give Rakai and hugo time to catch up...plus to come up with a few more guys to match you all...

so what do ya say?