Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

The Temples

Guest AKUMA

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: literally infinite speed how are you going to react/stop it?

if theres nothing i can do and its a kill move then its considered a called hit which is unacceptable...

besides the deal was.....

you can defeat me, but you can't kill me.....because im not getting killed...remember?

and for that i gave you your life as Vin...

so FAIL

try again...

Guest tomisntblue

you can defeat me, but you can't kill me.....because im not getting killed...remember?

so FAIL

try again...

Cut off his leg...

so FAIL

try again...

Fine, I'll just edit to say I chop all your limbs off. Are we good?

Fine, I'll just edit to say I chop all your limbs off. Are we good?

depends on which limb, some are vital...

@ tom

a PM i once gave you..

you wont be killing me, no one will. i might let you(general) defeat me but you wont kill me....

but id like you to stick around...

because I wont be the only person in this BIG FIGHT at the end...perhaps even more powerful opponants will arrive...

if you stick with dante, ill asure you that you wont die.

i actually like dante, he could prove to be a useful ally for vin going into the next tournament........

if your down with that of course.....

ring any bells??

@ tom

a PM i once gave you..

you wont be killing me, no one will. i might let you(general) defeat me but you wont kill me....

because I wont be the only person in this BIG FIGHT at the end...perhaps even more powerful opponants will arrive...

i actually like dante, he could prove to be a useful ally for vin going into the next tournament........

ring any bells??

I alreday edited the post. :D

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:.........Hi. Welp I guess the Skywalkers, baffled they werent called for an assist just watch the proverbial slapfight.....just kidding :D ,only wanted one more post in carry on gentlemen.....

Guest tomisntblue

@ tom

a PM i once gave you..

ring any bells??

I do remember, but other then handing Vin my sword I have done nothing. The only reason i gave Vin the sword was so that I had a reason for rewinding and it made sense in the RP. I have made no attempt to killing you, and as I said "cut off his leg" is not a killing move, but something that could give us an advantage. As far as I know, us working for an advantage is completely with in the terms of the agreement.

I do remember, but other then handing Vin my sword I have done nothing. The only reason i gave Vin the sword was so that I had a reason for rewinding and it made sense in the RP. I have made no attempt to killing you, and as I said "cut off his leg" is not a killing move, but something that could give us an advantage. As far as I know, us working for an advantage is completely with in the terms of the agreement.

I already changed it to say I cut off his limbs. It looks like there's actualy someone to debate with in my final match.

OOC: Alright.

IC: Vin felt Duralimin, Nicrosil and pewter flare life in her stomach. Dante felt the same sensations. Duralimin greatly enhanced the power of the other mewtals being burned with but consumed the remaining supply in one brief flash. Nicrosil did the same for other Allomancers like Dante was now. Duralimin amped Vin's Nicrosil which amped Date's Duralimin and Nicrosil by even larger amounts due to being amped by Vin duralimin. Dante's Nicrosil/Duralimin combos in turn amping up with Duralimin and Nicorsil creating a loop that would grant infinite power and with pewter caught in the middle Vin and Dante would have literal infinite strength, speed, and durability for a brief moment. However with infinite speed, only a moment was required. Vin and Dante rushe dfoward with eveything they had covering the island and destroying all enemies, even Shadow Priests before they could register being attacked. Then there was just Akuma. Vin swung Rebellion with all her infinite strength and speed, attempting at cutting the warrior's limbs off.

"It's over." Vin muttered.

"Jackpot." Dante replied.

Vin manages to cut off Akuma's right arm

as akuma was in deep pain...and bleeding serverly...

in his mind he thought

"where did she get this energy from!!"

then Akuma's arm regererates back to full...

and to everyones disbelief.....

in his mind he thought

Since when does Akuma have regen and it was all your limbs at infinite speed. Now you're just bullshiting out of a fair loss.

Guest tomisntblue

in his mind he thought

"Looks like this wont be as easy as we thought..." Dante said summoning the power of Gilgamesh to enhance his strength and speed.

Since when does Akuma have regen and it was all your limbs at infinite speed. Now you're just bullshiting out of a fair loss.

if all my limbs were cut off then id die...

and your right akuma doesnt regenerate so obviously this is not akuma.... :D who could it be??

Guest tomisntblue

and your right akuma doesnt regenerate so obviously this is not akuma.... :D who could it be??

It could be Elder Toguro...

If it's not akuma, then I should be able to kill him, this wasn't part of the deal.

If it's not akuma, then I should be able to kill him, this wasn't part of the deal.

the deal was you couldnt kill akuma...nor would you be killed..

it was not, you can kill everyone but akuma now was it?

you can still kill this mysterious guy, you just have to try harder....

remember, i still have one SP left.....

@ tom

no, Lol

Guest tomisntblue
the deal was you couldnt kill akuma...nor would you be killed..

it was not, you can kill everyone but akuma now was it?

you can still kill this mysterious guy, you just have to try harder....

remember, i still have one SP left.....

@ tom

no, Lol

You have to admit it was a good guess...

btw, the reason I'm not rping or getting in the middle of you and Nesh's dispute is cause I want to let you two work it out before adding more

You have to admit it was a good guess...

btw, the reason I'm not rping or getting in the middle of you and Nesh's dispute is cause I want to let you two work it out before adding more

OOC: it was a good guess Lol

Nesh :D

fine then,

Vin uses her new found strength and slices akuma in half....seemingly killing him...

"Its over" she said...

Now the island starts to fall apart....with no boat in site and most of the SP killed there is no way out....how will the survivors escape..?

OOC: there.

Guest KevinDWolf93

fine then,

Vin uses her new found strength and slices akuma in half....seemingly killing him...

"Its over" she said...

Now the island starts to fall apart....with no boat in site and most of the SP killed there is no way out....how will the survivors escape..?

OOC:....Who else here can teleport?

fine then,

"Its over" she said...

We have our resident dimension hopper.