Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

The Temples

Guest AKUMA

OOC:Note only the giant dog is fighting now. The pains are hurt by what Vin did.

The Giant dog runs toward his enemies.

*Cough* Bolt Round to the chest *Cough*

"I'll deal with this one" yelled Regis over the din of battle. As he walked towards it he recited the prayers of the Martyred Knight "I am the Hammer. I am the sword in His hand. I am the Gauntlet about His fist. I am the Bane of His foes and the woes of the treacherous. I am the End." As the Beast neared his position he burnt the air around the two with the White Hot flames of Holocaust.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just wanna kill the dog and then thats it for Nightmare/Sig for today.

Nightmare/Sig gets infront one of the dogs and leaves the other two to Vin. Well Dog attack me!

Dog #1 struggles to get Gigfried off of him.

"Yes thats right struggle mutt! Now your soul is .....mine!" Sig/Nightmare yells as he starts stealing the soul of the dog.

Guest tomisntblue

Dante rushed at Mundus with his sword drawn. The demon king began firing his eye blasts, but Dante dodged. When he got close he called upon the only thing he had in his arsonal that gave him the power to defeat Mundus, his Devil Trigger transformation. http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/File:DT_Rebellion.gif. Jumping in the air, with his new found power he brought his sword down directly at Mundus' skull. Using all the demonic power and physical strength he could manage, he sliced directly through the ruler of the demonic world.

*Cough* Bolt Round to the chest *Cough*

"I'll deal with this one" yelled Regis over the din of battle. As he walked towards it he recited the prayers of the Martyred Knight "I am the Hammer. I am the sword in His hand. I am the Gauntlet about His fist. I am the Bane of His foes and the woes of the treacherous. I am the End." As the Beast neared his position he burnt the air around the two with the White Hot flames of Holocaust.

OOC:The pains are like immortal dude.Have you read the Naruto manga?

Dog#1 with Sigfried ontop of it runs toward the brave Regis.

... Hmm, I am Ignored... Should I just leave now?

yes, we well finish tommorow or so its getting hard to see all the post with you guys posting every 30 seconds and a new page appearing every 5 mins..

so lets call it a day and catch up on what everyones saying.....

plus give Rakai and Hugo time to show up...and get caught up...man have they got alot to read..

Dante rushed at Mundus with his sword drawn. The demon king began firing his eye blasts, but Dante dodged. When he got close he called upon the only thing he had in his arsonal that gave him the power to defeat Mundus, his Devil Trigger transformation. http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/File:DT_Rebellion.gif. Jumping in the air, with his new found power he brought his sword down directly at Mundus' skull. Using all the demonic power and physical strength he could manage, he sliced directly through the ruler of the demonic world.

OOC: You have pewter now, don't forget. Well that and other nice tricks.

OOC:The pains are like immortal dude.Have you read the Naruto manga?

Dog#1 with Sigfried ontop of it runs toward the brave Regis.

Dude I killed dog 1...

(Night guys. Nightmare/Sig and I are calling it a day.

Guest tomisntblue
yes, we well finish tommorow or so its getting hard to see all the post with you guys posting every 30 seconds and a new page appearing every 5 mins..

so lets call it a day and catch up on what everyones saying.....

plus give Rakai and Hugo time to show up...and get caught up...man have they got alot to read..

I agree. Taking out Mundus was my last act for tonight.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: You have pewter now, don't forget. Well that and other nice tricks.

OOC: I know, I was gonna use it now. But Dante's not as reckless as he lets on, I devised a plan to use pewter later on.

OOC: I know, I was gonna use it now. But Dante's not as reckless as he lets on, I devised a plan to use pewter later on.

We've both got the full Allomantic gauntlet, I have some expirental combos I want to try with you.

Guest tomisntblue
quote Skirmisher

humm..i am ignored should I Just leave now?

thats what im feeling right now...

is it really that fun?? :D

I'm not ignoring you, I was just trying to clean some of your men up

Guest tomisntblue
We've both got the full Allomantic gauntlet, I have some expirental combos I want to try with you.

I'm up for it... you know it's kinda funny, seeing as how AKUMA's a bullet timer, I was gonna have Dante to ask Vin to guide his bullets, I guess I don't have to now...

Ok, Just throwing this out there... With Regis' "Flame" Power activated there is about a 12m diameter ball of white hot flame moving slowly towards the Giant dogs... not sure how hot a Soul burns but I would guess that it's around a few thousand Degrees in temperature... But don't worry for me, it's my power and in my armour it's quite safe for me.

I'm up for it... you know it's kinda funny, seeing as how AKUMA's a bullet timer, I was gonna have Dante to ask Vin to guide his bullets, I guess I don't have to now...

The two of us burning Nicrosil and Duralumin while one us burns pewter. That'll be epic.

Ok, Just throwing this out there... With Regis' "Flame" Power activated there is about a 12m diameter ball of white hot flame moving slowly towards the Giant dogs... not sure how hot a Soul burns but I would guess that it's around a few thousand Degrees in temperature... But don't worry for me, it's my power and in my armour it's quite safe for me.

by the way, what happend to those dolls..?

Guest tomisntblue
The two of us burning Nicrosil and Duralumin while one us burns pewter. That'll be epic.

Combine that with pewter combo I have and we could be looking at an OHK. I'll fill you in over PM...

Then the dog explodes into peaces. But those peaces become new dogs but smaller.

8 new dogs form but smaller.

OOC:The Multi Giant Dog,when ever blown up or slice it becomes a new dog. Like cuting off a starfish leg,it becomes a new starfish.