Mr. Incredible: 0

Rumble 20544 General Kregg vs. Stripe vs. Brigade
MATCH SCORE
General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

The Temples

Guest AKUMA

Human path pain grabs the sword and throws it aside."This toy will do nothing" said Human path Pain.

He then tries a super uppercut on Nightmare.

The attack contacts sending Nightmare flying and making him crash into a couple of trees. He curses before falling uncounsis.

"Great now he is out.." Sigfried said getting mildy scared.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Human path pain grabs the sword and throws it aside."This toy will do nothing" said Human path Pain.

He then tries a super uppercut on Nightmare.

"So we still have to fight huh, sorry Itachi." Vin redied herself for combat.

Sigfried then saw Vin get ready and put SC so it would not be further damaged.

" This aint gonna be easy is it Vin?" Sigfried asks with pure determination on his face.

Sigfried then sees Human Path walk past him but he doesn't attack knowing Vin can handle herself.

Sigfried then pours a little of his lifeforce into Nightmare which wakes him up.

"Grrr...who knocked me out?" Nightmare asked as he tried to run at the Human Path. But Sigfried held him back knowing that Vin had to take this path out by herself.

OOC: JUST A HEADS UP OF WHATS GOING ON HERE...

so far, you guys, are fighting, putties, PAIN, 1 shadow priest and any left over raptors...

you guys are OUTSIDE the temples....on the island..

unfortunately we have some people who arnt here...Hugo and such so starkiller is outta sight, and rakai, so scarface isnt here...

now i sending in more fighters...

but not too many more because i dont want to completely outnumber you all...

IC: from the portal atop the sky drops two warriors from a familiar universe...Vergil and Mundus(from DMC)

"Your strong, I have to admit that but your no powerful then me"said Human path pain.

He then tries do a deadly Side Kick on Vin.

"Fine then." Vin flares cadmium and pewter to dodge then burns duarilium with steel to Push the piercings through all the Pain's bodies, quickly downing another vial.

OOC: No more Mr. Nice guy.

Nightmare sees the two and takes out his sword which he then puts all of his couruptness into the sword making it a perfect copy of Soul Edge. He then runs to Dante's side to fight the two.

Sigfried:Vin! Need any assistance?

Guest KevinDWolf93

Actually: between me and Vin, all the puddies are toast, Skirm roasted ur priest and someone claimed they finished all the raptor WWAAAYYY back.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: JUST A HEADS UP OF WHATS GOING ON HERE...

so far, you guys, are fighting, putties, PAIN, 1 shadow priest and any left over raptors...

you guys are OUTSIDE the temples....on the island..

unfortunately we have some people who arnt here...Hugo and such so starkiller is outta sight, and rakai, so scarface isnt here...

now i sending in more fighters...

but not too many more because i dont want to completely outnumber you all...

IC: from the portal atop the sky drops two warriors from a familiar universe...Vergil and Mundus(from DMC)

Just as Dante was about to help Vin he looked to see the impossible, Virgil and Mundus were here as well. "Damn it..." Dante said, "Hey Prince, I think I'm gonna need your help..."

The Prince looked to see what Dante was seeing, "What are those things?"

"Well one thing is my twin brother, and the other... he's the one who killed my brother. Seem the Shadow Priests brought them back under their control."

Just as Dante was about to help Vin he looked to see the impossible, Virgil and Mundus were here as well. "Damn it..." Dante said, "Hey Prince, I think I'm gonna need your help..."

The Prince looked to see what Dante was seeing, "What are those things?"

"Well one thing is my twin brother, and the other... he's the one who killed my brother. Seem the Shadow Priests brought them back under their control."

"What are their powers?"

Guest tomisntblue
Actually: between me and Vin, all the puddies are toast, Skirm roasted ur priest and someone claimed they finished all the raptor WWAAAYYY back.

Some raptors could be around, I said I took enough out to get a free moment to join the big fight. Unless someone else finished em.

Guest tomisntblue
"What are their powers?"

"Watch Virgil's sword, it can cut anything - even through the fabric of space..." Dante warned, "on top of that, his powers are just like mine. Plus he can summon magic swords with his mind. As for Mundus, think of him as Hades and Satan rolled into one giant devil... and if any of us fall before him, we could find ourselves under his control."

"Fine then." Vin flares cadmium and pewter to dodge then burns duarilium with steel to Push the piercings through all the Pain's bodies, quickly downing another vial.

OOC: No more Mr. Nice guy.

Human path pain then bleeds to death.Then dies.

But this is not the end.... Is it

Dava path Pain then uses his Rinnegan eye Rinnegan.gif

To see if Human path pain was ok.

But he tells Naraka Path Pain to heal Human Path pain. Thus bring Human path back to life.

"IM BACK"said Human path.

"Watch Virgil's sword, it can cut anything - even through the fabric of space..." Dante warned, "on top of that, his powers are just like mine. Plus he can summon magic swords with his mind. As for Mundus, think of him as Hades and Satan rolled into one giant devil..."

OOC: want me to make this more interesting?

"Watch Virgil's sword, it can cut anything - even through the fabric of space..." Dante warned, "on top of that, his powers are just like mine. Plus he can summon magic swords with his mind. As for Mundus, think of him as Hades and Satan rolled into one giant devil... and if any of us fall before him, we could find ourselves under his control."

So I take it this Virgil's sword is stronger then Soul Edge? Nightmare asks as he narwoly blocks a attack form Virgil.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Anakin and Luke are matching grievous blow for blow.

Anakin notices that the black clad are very tough. He tells Luke to break off and figure something off once he gives the cue though not yet as Grievous continues his assault...

GG:DIE JEDI!!!

Guest tomisntblue
So I take it this Virgil's sword is stronger then Soul Edge? Nightmare asks as he narwoly blocks a attack form Virgil.

Mundus fires a blast from his three eyes, that Dante manages to avoid. "Yamato may very well be the most powerful weapon since my father's sword."