Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

The Temples

Guest AKUMA

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mundus fires a blast from his three eyes, that Dante manages to avoid. "Yamato may very well be the most powerful weapon since my father's sword."

Vin hand Dante one of her metal vials.

"Drink up, you'll like what happens." Normaly Vin's vials would be useless to a non-Allomancer but she'd found some special ones in prison...

Guest tomisntblue
Well.... I assure you demon killer(Dante) that this shall end with your brother and Mundus's soul in Soul Edge or my arm!

"Sorry..." Dante said, jumping in between Nightmare and Virgil's battle, putting his sword between their blades, "I can't allow you to get that kind of power..." with that, Dante pulled Ebony from it's holster, "But at the same time, I can't let my brother show me up..." with that, he shot Virgil in the head.

The bullet wouldn't kill Virgil, however it did give him time to drink what Vin had given him... (what happens next?)

"Sorry..." Dante said, jumping in between Nightmare and Virgil's battle, putting his sword between their blades, "I can't allow you to get that kind of power..." with that, Dante pulled Ebony from it's holster, "But at the same time, I can't let my brother show me up..." with that, he shot Virgil in the head.

Nightmare growled but he understood why Dante couldn't let him get Virgil's soul.

...for what?

That post I used "Divine Shot" and auto-killed Grievous...

But he tells Naraka Path Pain to heal Human Path pain. Thus bring Human path back to life.

"IM BACK"said Human path.

But here I can use it... :D

Regis saw what had happened, and knew that if left unchecked this battle would run on, with the victor undoubtedly the new comers in Black robes. He targeted the one that had raised the other back to life, switched his bolter to single shot and concentrated on a single round in it. He picked the right trajectory (Which was hard given the fact that they are fast and all of their eyes can alert them to the danger...) that would land a hit on it, and pulled the trigger.

The bolt round flew forth and passed within inches of some of the other fighters, but it was destined to find but one target. That target was the one known as Naraka Pain. The Bolt round found it's mark, despite the attempted dodge, and burrowed into the Pains chest. A small explosion from inside for maximum cavitation and it coughed up chunky red heart blood...

After when Human Path pain is revived by Naraka Path Pain he then runs toward Vin with a midair suprise dropkick.

I kind of did it to all of them. They're all dead.

That post I used "Divine Shot" and auto-killed Grievous...

But here I can use it... :D

Regis saw what had happened, and knew that if left unchecked this battle would run on, with the victor undoubtedly the new comers in Black robes. He targeted the one that had raised the other back to life, switched his bolter to single shot and concentrated on a single round in it. He picked the right trajectory (Which was hard given the fact that they are fast and all of their eyes can alert them to the danger...) that would land a hit on it, and pulled the trigger.

The bolt round flew forth and passed within inches of some of the other fighters, but it was destined to find but one target. That target was the one known as Naraka Pain. The Bolt round found it's mark, despite the attempted dodge, and burrowed into the Pains chest. A small explosion from inside for maximum cavitation and it coughed up chunky red heart blood...

Sigfried saw this as his chance and he took out SC and jumped towards the Naraka path.

Suddenly amist the chaos, comes a barrage of Very powerful Blasts that come down hard!

example

skip to 00:40

The blasts hit Sigfried's leg which after getting hit by the blast makes a sickineing crack! Sigfried yelps and falls but drops SC.

BUt the 5 of them were not fight. It was just Human path that was.

I know but I attacked all of them by sending their piercings through their bodies with Allomancy.

Suddenly amist the chaos, comes a barrage of Very powerful Blasts that come down hard!

example

skip to 00:40

OOC: Sorry guys I got nothing.

But then out of nowhere comes Preta Path pain and asbords Sigfried energy.

2 more pains enter the fight which is Preta path and Naraka Path.

(Sigfried's leg is already broken...

Guest tomisntblue

Virgil pushed himself to his feet when the gun wound healed. "That hurt Dante... that's no way to welcome your brother back from the dead."

"Who said you were welcome?" Dante asked.

Just as the two of them were about to engage, the Prince came from behind Virgil and stabbed him with the dagger. Using it's most powerful attack he froze Virgil in time. This negated his healing powers and allowed Dante to cut him in half. As Virgil vanished, the Prince addressed Dante, "I know that must have been..."

"No, that wasn't my brother. My brother died, that thing may have had his body and his power, but it lacked Virgil's soul..." Dante said, suddenly a barrage of blasts came raining down from the sky. "Royal guard!" Dante called, changing his demonic power to defensive. He put his arm up and used his power to absorb all the energy from the blasts.

The Prince however, wasn't as lucky.....

Akuma drops from the sky and lands on the grounds....

ready to battle...

along with ALL of the Shirai Ryu(dead clan of scorpion sinse there dead they cant die) and the lin kuei...

OOC:60 members of the clans, not all at once either...

But then out of nowhere comes Preta Path pain and asbords Sigfried energy.

2 more pains enter the fight which is Preta path and Naraka Path.

Unless Naraka can live without having a working heart and lungs, and loosing precipitous amounts of blood... then that ones not fighting...

OOC:The 5 of them were not fighting yet.

Human path had Vins mind.

Dava Pain would have seen it coming and the 6 paths dont die easily.

You couldn't stop it and they now have several shrapnel wounds in their bodies.