The Temples

Guest AKUMA

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have our resident dimension hopper.

I hope you're not referring to me...

First time, I used the Barrier around me to Reflect my energies in a kind of Feed Back loop. That only tore a hole in reality, and exposed me to the Warp... Grey Knights are good at resisting the Corrupting powers of the Warp, but I still took a devastating toll. (racked up 29/100 points, 100 is death, and this was after I Halved it for being a Grey Knight... and I also got a lucky low roll...) If I were to try it again, and all of you were to hop through with me, we'd all probably die.

The Second time I had the control of a Shadow Priest, and made him teleport me around...

So I guess we're screwed?

Edit: Oh I see, Dante and his sword...

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: I got something...

IC: As the island falls apart, Dante uses his dagger to slow time. This gives him the chance to run as fast as he can to retrieve Yamato and the Prince's body. He refuses to leave his friend here to be lost rather then having a proper burial. He then hurries to the others, and when time returns to normal speed, Dante uses the power of Yamato to cut through the fabric of space and create a path through the dimensions back to his world. It wouldn't get everyone home yet, but it would get them out of here. "Alright guys, anyone whose coming with me let's go!" Dante said

Guest KevinDWolf93

As the island falls apart, Dante uses his dagger to slow time. This gives him the chance to run as fast as he can to retrieve Yamato and the Prince's body. He refuses to leave his friend here to be lost rather then having a proper burial. He then hurries to the others, and when time returns to normal speed, Dante uses the power of Yamato to cut through the fabric of space and create a path through the dimensions back to his world. It wouldn't get everyone home yet, but it would get them out of here. "Alright guys, anyone whose coming with me let's go!" Dante said

Id buy that...I could use fold space or another space-bending force trick to keep that rift open long enough for everyone to get in...

Guest tomisntblue
Id buy that...I could use fold space or another space-bending force trick to keep that rift open long enough for everyone to get in...

that was supposed to be in character, as in having that happen

I hope you're not referring to me...

First time, I used the Barrier around me to Reflect my energies in a kind of Feed Back loop. That only tore a hole in reality, and exposed me to the Warp... Grey Knights are good at resisting the Corrupting powers of the Warp, but I still took a devastating toll. (racked up 29/100 points, 100 is death, and this was after I Halved it for being a Grey Knight... and I also got a lucky low roll...) If I were to try it again, and all of you were to hop through with me, we'd all probably die.

The Second time I had the control of a Shadow Priest, and made him teleport me around...

So I guess we're screwed?

Edit: Oh I see, Dante and his sword...

No, Sora and his Keyblade.

Guest KevinDWolf93
that was supposed to be in character, as in having that happen

OOC:I know, idea wasnt final though, just tossing it out there... though as Skirm mentioned, beats the warp.

Seeing the tear Dante made, Luke ran over to assist while Anakin rounded up the others

Luke began calling on the force, and focused it on the tear...with his power he did his best to keep the tear in place...

IC: As the island falls apart, Dante uses his dagger to slow time. This gives him the chance to run as fast as he can to retrieve Yamato and the Prince's body. He refuses to leave his friend here to be lost rather then having a proper burial. He then hurries to the others, and when time returns to normal speed, Dante uses the power of Yamato to cut through the fabric of space and create a path through the dimensions back to his world. It wouldn't get everyone home yet, but it would get them out of here. "Alright guys, anyone whose coming with me let's go!" Dante said

Vin flares her cadmimum slowing time and dashes for the portal, dragging Sora along with her. (For some reason Starkiller never got back it seems) Thankfully they make it through.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Vin flares her cadmimum slowing time and dashes for the portal, dragging Sora along with her. (For some reason Starkiller never got back it seems) Thankfully they make it through.

Last one in the Skywalkers follow, Luke releases his hold on the tear as they jump in after the others, force protection equipped over everyone in sight just in case the ride gets rough...

Last one in the Skywalkers follow, Luke releases his hold on the tear as they jump in after the others...

However Psylocke keeps it open as she and Sareface run through. (Hugo and Rakai, I hope they thank me.)

END[/b

thanks for competing in the UWT

anyone not here for the finale, if you want, you can rp what you were doing before hand...

you guys win...good job

akuma has been killed and the threat to the universes is over...

thanks to all of you for playing....

thank you all who came and did what they were suppose to do...

GAME OVER

AKUMA

Guest tomisntblue
END[/b

anyone not here for the finale, if you want, you can rp what you were doing before hand...

you guys win...good job

GAME OVER

AKUMA

16 2 10 ?

Thank you, it was fun despite the confusion and misunderstanding that lead to some argument.

I want to tell everyone that tomorrow I will start writing out a fight in CBUB that shows what becomes of Dante following these events.

Guest KevinDWolf93
END[/b

you guys win...good job

GAME OVER

AKUMA

.....Umm. Ok...

Welp, I guess I still count as one of the tourney finalists :D

END[/b

you guys win...good job

GAME OVER

AKUMA

OOC: Ah man. I take a leave of absence and it finishes without me. Darn school.....Ah well. It was fun while it lasted. My only regret is not fighting General Grevious, that would have been a fun battle. Thanks for the ride guys, I'll see you in the next tournament!

Guest KevinDWolf93
Sigfried and Nightmare died.....no one saved them...

But anyway whoo! This was great.

Whoopsie, I assumed everyone jumped in the portal, I did send anakin out....what the hell was he doing at the same time to miss a 5'6 man wielding a BFS?

Well boys it' been fun, my goals are accomplished, I raised awareness of Vin powers. If anyone wishes to use her in a match I'd be glad to help.

Well boys it' been fun, my goals are accomplished, I raised awareness of Vin powers. If anyone wishes to use her in a match I'd be glad to help.

*Grabs your leg.

Noooo! Nesh you can't go! I won't and can't let you!!! Your my amigo! :D:angry::D