Mr. Incredible: 0

Rumble 20544 General Kregg vs. Stripe vs. Brigade
MATCH SCORE
General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

The Temples

Guest AKUMA

I'll be ready when the time comes. I've got a plan.

"oooh you got a plan"

well i hope it works....really..i hope it does...

@ Skirmisher

i thought you attacked SP2 with that one attack earlier...psycannon or something like that...

you had SP 1 under that dominion thing...

the SP3 dissapeared when you came...and took the dolls...remember?

then he came back, he's the SP thats TKing you as well as holding the dolls...thats the same one.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"oooh you got a plan"

@ Skirmisher

i thought you attacked SP2 with that one attack earlier...psycannon or something like that...

then he came back, he's the SP thats TKing you as well as holding the dolls...thats the same one.

Akuma loves a chalenge, I'll give him one, Scadrial style.

Dante looked at her, questioningly, then looked to Sigfried, and finally back at the Prince who was beginning to stand. Their story seemed to make sense and Dante was more worried about the Prince then fighting with his partners. He went to his friend's side. "Is this true?" Dante asked.

The Prince nodded. The wound was not fatal, but deep and it would impair the Prince's fighting. "Yes, they caused my dark half to take over. I'm fine now, thanks to them."

Dante nodded and helped the Prince stand. "sorry... I reacted to fast." Dante said, bowing his head slightly, "It's hard to know who to trust. The Prince is the only one I'm sure about and when I thought you attacked him I lost it." This was the first sign of caring Dante had shown since this whole thing began.

It is okay my friend. I died during this craziness but I also lost a friend of mine called Astaroth but I gained SC and a little bit of SE powers from being resseructed for my past deeds."

Dante looked at her, questioningly, then looked to Sigfried, and finally back at the Prince who was beginning to stand. Their story seemed to make sense and Dante was more worried about the Prince then fighting with his partners. He went to his friend's side. "Is this true?" Dante asked.

The Prince nodded. The wound was not fatal, but deep and it would impair the Prince's fighting. "Yes, they caused my dark half to take over. I'm fine now, thanks to them."

Dante nodded and helped the Prince stand. "sorry... I reacted to fast." Dante said, bowing his head slightly, "It's hard to know who to trust. The Prince is the only one I'm sure about and when I thought you attacked him I lost it." This was the first sign of caring Dante had shown since this whole thing began.

"No problem."

Guest tomisntblue
"oooh you got a plan"

Well encase it doesn't I don't got a plan, and plan on doing whatever it takes to win...

"oooh you got a plan"

@ Skirmisher

When I got in I Dominated SP#1 with my mine, while laying down a covering fire with my Psycannon Stormbolter at SP#2.

At first you had TPed SP#3 out of there, and then Back. SP#3 then TKed me into the air and gave me a choice. I then used Precog to see if my plan would work...

That plan was to Fire the Stormbolter at SP#3 trying to kill him while SP#1 (still under my control) puts a Force Field over the Cauldron or around the Dolls to protect the the others. If it works out then that's what I do, but thanks to Precognition I don't have to commit to it if it is doomed to fail.

As I pick up SC it points at Dante and tries to get to him but I have a firm grip on the sword.

"Sorry Dante SC dislikes demons... That is why I was forced to hold SE instead of it when I was Nightmare.

Guest tomisntblue
As I pick up SC it points at Dante and tries to get to him but I have a firm grip on the sword.

"Sorry Dante SC dislikes demons... That is why I was forced to hold SE instead of it when I was Nightmare.

"It's alright..." Dante said with a smirk, "I dislike demons too."

When I got in I Dominated SP#1 with my mine, while laying down a covering fire with my Psycannon Stormbolter at SP#2.

At first you had TPed SP#3 out of there, and then Back. SP#3 then TKed me into the air and gave me a choice. I then used Precog to see if my plan would work...

That plan was to Fire the Stormbolter at SP#3 trying to kill him while SP#1 (still under my control) puts a Force Field over the Cauldron or around the Dolls to protect the the others. If it works out then that's what I do, but thanks to Precognition I don't have to commit to it if it is doomed to fail.

yea i dont think that stormbolter would work, because with the effects of magic and these guys know ALL forms of it VERY WELL, it could very well be an illusion or a thoughtform projection...and i have the ability to do just that.....i could be doing that NOW... :D

"Vin, my dagger?" The Prince asked, "I'm better now, but without it I have no weapon."

"Fine but I might need it later." she said slowly

Guest tomisntblue
"Fine but I might need it later." she said slowly

"Remember, I am on your side. No one knows this weapon as well as I, if you need me to use it in anyway I will gladly help you." The Prince assured her, "and if you require to use it, be my guest."

(OOC: Basically that means if you need it for your plan feel free to have the Prince do whatever he needs when the time comes or have him give it to you)

yea i dont think that stormbolter would work, because with the effects of magic and these guys know ALL forms of it VERY WELL, it could very well be an illusion or a thoughtform projection...and i have the ability to do just that.....i could be doing that NOW... :D

Are they? Remember Grey Knights are Psychics... Illusions of Light do not fool us, and a Thought is different than a Physical Body... But even if SP#1 is a Thoughtform the Mental link of Domination should still effect it.

"Remember, I am on your side. No one knows this weapon as well as I, if you need me to use it in anyway I will gladly help you." The Prince assured her, "and if you require to use it, be my guest."

(OOC: Basically that means if you need it for your plan feel free to have the Prince do whatever he needs when the time comes or have him give it to you)

"Thank you."

you asked for it.....

SC starts to point towards a dark area of the forest. "Excuse me for a moment my friends. SC senses something very demonlike in that area." Sigfried says as he starts walking towards where SC is pointing.

(What you said you wanted a bigger challenge Nesh. So I got one for us. :D )

Are they? Remember Grey Knights are Psychics... Illusions of Light do not fool us, and a Thought is different than a Physical Body... But even if SP#1 is a Thoughtform the Mental link of Domination should still effect it.

OOC: oh yea, but thats just 1 scenario...

i still have mind reading, and teleportation...and we also have prediction...among a few other things..

if it still could work even with those, then go ahead and do it...

Guest tomisntblue
SC starts to point towards a dark area of the forest. "Excuse me for a moment my friends. SC senses something very demonlike in that area." Sigfried says as he starts walking towards where SC is pointing.

"Demon-like?" Dante asked, putting away his guns and drawing Rebellion from his back, "Sounds fun, much better then making some fossils extinct."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Anakin grabs siegfried and Dante by the shoulder mid-stride.

"I imagine you want your fun, but we really have more important matters at hand dont you think?

Anakin grabs siegfried by the shoulder mid-stride.

"I imagine you want your fun, but we really have more important natterts at hand dont you think?

"Well how would we solve those matters if we are dead?" Sigfried says as he smacks himself out of Knightmare taking control of him.

"Anyway, this thing must be strong to make SC act up like this. So the SP must have sent this to stop us."

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Well how would we solve those matters if we are dead?" Sigfried says as he smacks himself out of Knightmare taking control of him.

"Anyway, this thing must be strong to make SC act up like this. So the SP must have sent this to stop us."

Very well, feel free to handle this..."threat", while the rest of us go towards the area I sense a great battle

Luke nods in addition as Anakin draws his lightsaber...there are bigger opponents at hand we must put our concentration on

Guest tomisntblue
Anakin grabs siegfried and Dante by the shoulder mid-stride.

"I imagine you want your fun, but we really have more important matters at hand dont you think?

"Don't worry, whatever this thing is it shouldn't take much time at all..."

(OOC: Quoted the wrong one)

OOC: since you wanted a stronger challenge how about you come up with one....ND7..

go ahead..