Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

The Temples

Guest AKUMA

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, and we're running through the forest? And do we know about the dolls?

so far ive used itachi 's doll and ended his life

now your(the prince) being controlled by the SP...you fight your fellow warriors...resistence is futile....

Vin is bout to get stopped by some ppl

Skirmisher is fighting with the SP but i now in a critical position...

(Wait so would the SP your sending to fight Vin would it fight Sigfried as well because he is with Vin.)

Sure, but i ddnt say i was sending a SP to handle Vin.....

i dont do too much physical combat with the SP, just tricks and treats....

thats what Akuma and the warriors im going to summon shortly are for.....

so far ive used itachi 's doll and ended his life

now your(the prince) being controlled by the SP...you fight your fellow warriors...resistence is futile....

Vin is bout to get stopped by some ppl

Skirmisher is fighting with the SP but i now in a critical position...

OOC:Too afraid to fight me Akuma? You keep sending flunkies and playing with dolls in an effort to stop me.

Guest tomisntblue

Suddenly, the Prince fell to his knees, screaming and holding his head as he felt some force clawing into his mind. This force was much stronger then the woman in his fight. He tried to overcome it's power, but he didn't have the strength. "Kill me now!" he called out, knowing he was going to be force to attack his partners. However that was all he could achieve, before the SP's force the Prince from his own mind leaving the Dark Prince to take control.

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5866/377478darkprince.jpg

while regis was handling a "Shadow Priest"..., unknown to him...another "SP" appeared suddently from a far place unknown to many, as he quickly used TK to lift him in the air while under his complete mental control...

while holding him TK, he magically appeared the dolls of the warriors and mentally held them from what appeared to be a pot...

SP: Surrender your assult, or the souls of your allies will go through sixteen hells which punish the soul, eight of fire and eight of ice. INSTANTLY they will die...

so, what do you choose...?

surrender, or see you friends die in an instant through tourture of thier souls...

OOC: are you wearing metal?

and like i said the SP are human but just very powerful...VERY POWERFUL

OOC: Terminator Armour is composed mainly of Ceramic plates, but it does have Plasteel and Adamantium supporting it. Also, That TK lift isn't as good as you think it is, the Aegis armour of Grey Knights makes it extremely difficult to touch with Magic and Psychics...

Also... He's lifting Me right? But SP#1 is still under my Domination? As well the new SP (SP#3) is holding the Dolls over an Evil Hell cauldron? Also what happened to SP#2? And lastly... what Magics can I make SP#1 do? Everything you said in Post #111?

Regis was reeling from the effects of the evil contaminating the mental link between him and SP#1. The energies and changed him somehow, he knew it. His armour was now too tight, confining... but things seemed more sharper, even more easier to accomplish. 'It wasn't so bad' he thought. But then he sensed a third SP teleport in.

OOC: Ok Akuma, I'm going to try a little "Next" here. Emperor Bless the Precognition power! Basically, What would happen if I Shot the new SP with my Stormbolter AND at the same time made SP#1 put a Force Field over the Cauldron to stop the Dolls from falling in. If that works I do it, if it doesn't then since it's me sensing what would happen in the future I know not to do it...

Suddenly, the Prince fell to his knees, screaming and holding his head as he felt some force clawing into his mind. This force was much stronger then the woman in his fight. He tried to overcome it's power, but he didn't have the strength. "Kill me now!" he called out, knowing he was going to be force to attack his partners. However that was all he could achieve, before the SP's force the Prince from his own mind leaving the Dark Prince to take control.

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5866/377478darkprince.jpg

Vin was stil with in earshot and called out to The Prince.

"Stay here Vin I shall go and fetch the Prince." I said as I ran towards where the Prince was.

."Don't tell me what do, I can take care of myself."

Guest tomisntblue
Vin was stil with in earshot and called out to The Prince.

The Dark Prince smiled, the ones who took control of his mind had generously refilled his time dagger. He was now a servant of the SP's, but the most dangerous part was that this Prince would fight against the heroes by choice. With his power and speed increased dramatically, the Dark Prince was not going to back down from a challenge. However, his failing was that he did not have the same knowledge as the Prince, thus the Dark Prince had no knowledge of the powers of his former allies. Swinging his whip tail chain, he attempted to wrap it around Vin's throat and drag her to the ground.

http://ui13.gamespot.com/44/princeofpersia...thrones17_2.jpg (this is the chain, just show you have an idea of his weapon)

The Dark Prince smiled, the ones who took control of his mind had generously refilled his time dagger. He was now a servant of the SP's, but the most dangerous part was that this Prince would fight against the heroes by choice. With his power and speed increased dramatically, the Dark Prince was not going to back down from a challenge. However, his failing was that he did not have the same knowledge as the Prince, thus the Dark Prince had no knowledge of the powers of his former allies. Swinging his whip tail chain, he attempted to wrap it around Vin's throat and drag her to the ground.

http://ui13.gamespot.com/44/princeofpersia...thrones17_2.jpg (this is the chain, just show you have an idea of his weapon)

Vin Pushed the chain away with her steel, burned about ten seconds worth of Atium, allowing her to anticipate the Dark Pnc's attacks, ran him through with a glass dager and Pulled away his dagger of sands all in one fluid motion.

"If you can hear me Shadow Priests you made the Prince attack the wrong person." Sigfried yells as he attempts to stab The Prince with SC to purify him from the SP.

OOC:Too afraid to fight me Akuma? You keep sending flunkies and playing with dolls in an effort to stop me.

OOC:Nesh, im trying to do you a favor by NOT KILLING you..isnt that what you wanted?

if you want to fight me, then that means your char is willing to die, and i WILL kill you easily, main char or not...

if you want your char to be killed, ill come and kill you right now....if thats what you want...

so id advise you to play with the SP for a little while...

if you feel like your ready to fight me(akuma) and ready to die instead of cry...then ill be more than happy to show you satsui no hadou...

just let me know, playah..

OOC:Nesh, im trying to do you a favor by NOT KILLING you..isnt that what you wanted?

if you want to fight me, then that means your char is willing to die, and i WILL kill you easily, main char or not...

if you want your char to be killed, ill come and kill you right now....if thats what you want...

so id advise you to play with the SP for a little while...

if you feel like your ready to fight me(akuma) and ready to die instead of cry...then ill be more than happy to show you satsui no hadou...

just let me know, playah..

I'll be ready when the time comes. I've got a plan.

Guest tomisntblue
Vin Pushed the chain away with her steel, burned about ten seconds worth of Atium, allowing her to anticipate the Dark Pnc's attacks, ran him through with a glass dager and Pulled away his dagger of sands all in one fluid motion.

(ooc: Damn, I was hoping to drag that out a little bit more. Oh well)

Dante had finished clearing out the raptors (or whatever he was fighting) enough to get a free moment. He looked to see the Prince, now freed from the control and back to normal, falling to his knees before Vin. Dante rushed over and pushed Vin to the ground, standing between her and the Prince. "What did you do?!" he yelled in anger. he and the Prince had formed a bond, and had untrusted their lives to each other. On the other hand, he had no bond with Vin just yet, he only had her word that she was trying to help them. For all he knew she could have been working for the SPs this whole time. Not knowing the evens the proceeded this moment, Dante demanded to know why, in his eyes, Vin turned on the Prince. He pulled out his Ivory hand Gun and pointed it to her. "Tell me just what the hell you did!"

"Dante stop! I am the one who did this. The prince was being controlled by the SP and being stabbed by SC puryifed him from their control." Sigfried said dropping SC."If you must punish anyone punish me."

(ooc: Damn, I was hoping to drag that out a little bit more. Oh well)

Dante had finished clearing out the raptors (or whatever he was fighting) enough to get a free moment. He looked to see the Prince, now freed from the control and back to normal, falling to his knees before Vin. Dante rushed over and pushed Vin to the ground, standing between her and the Prince. "What did you do?!" he yelled in anger. he and the Prince had formed a bond, and had untrusted their lives to each other. On the other hand, he had no bond with Vin just yet, he only had her word that she was trying to help them. For all he knew she could have been working for the SPs this whole time. Not knowing the evens the proceeded this moment, Dante demanded to know why, in his eyes, Vin turned on the Prince. He pulled out his Ivory hand Gun and pointed it to her. "Tell me just what the hell you did!"

"He went crazy and attacked me, he was... darker, the wound isn't fatal, I wanted answers too." Vin said, Pushing the gun away.

Guest KevinDWolf93

The Skywalkers had just finished catching up to the group when they could see several members at each other, as well as Itatchi on the floor dead.

They looked aty each other nervously...so much for an alliance. This needs to get straightened out. they charged in and began trying to break up the fighting.

The Skywalkers had just finished catching up to the group when they could see several members at each other, as well as Itachi on the floor dead.

They looked aty each other nervously...so much for an alliance. This needs to get straightened out. they charged in and began trying to break up the fighting.

"Relax, it's been sorted."

Guest tomisntblue

Dante looked at her, questioningly, then looked to Sigfried, and finally back at the Prince who was beginning to stand. Their story seemed to make sense and Dante was more worried about the Prince then fighting with his partners. He went to his friend's side. "Is this true?" Dante asked.

The Prince nodded. The wound was not fatal, but deep and it would impair the Prince's fighting. "Yes, they caused my dark half to take over. I'm fine now, thanks to them."

Dante nodded and helped the Prince stand. "sorry... I reacted to fast." Dante said, bowing his head slightly, "It's hard to know who to trust. The Prince is the only one I'm sure about and when I thought you attacked him I lost it." This was the first sign of caring Dante had shown since this whole thing began.

Guest KevinDWolf93
I look at them with my eye that still has a little bit of SE left in it. "Do not interfere with this Skywalkers."

Hey calm down, were not the ones who need to be fought here.

EDIT:"Whats the plan" Anakin said?