Mr. Incredible: 0

Rumble 20544 General Kregg vs. Stripe vs. Brigade
MATCH SCORE
General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

The Temples

Guest AKUMA

by the way, what happend to those dolls..?

I really don't know... Me SP#1, SP#2 and SP#3 were in the Temple. I took over SP#1 and shot at (and I assume killed) SP#2, then SP#3 popped in and tried to TK me, and use the Dolls as leverage to get me to surrender. I escaped by using SP#1 to teleport me and SP#1 out to the Forest where everyone else was, and to my knowledge SP#3 did not follow...

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know... Me SP#1, SP#2 and SP#3 were in the Temple. I took over SP#1 and shot at (and I assume killed) SP#2, then SP#3 popped in and tried to TK me, and use the Dolls as leverage to get me to surrender. I escaped by using SP#1 to teleport me and SP#1 out to the Forest where everyone else was, and to my knowledge SP#3 did not follow...

good.....

You should have said that you got rid of the damn things... or maybe you should have got rid of them

Well... what could I have done? Perhaps I should have stayed and attempted my plan... :D

Guest tomisntblue
Well... what could I have done? Perhaps I should have stayed and attempted my plan... :D

I know you didn't have much choice, but it makes me feel better if I can blame someone. jk

Guest tomisntblue

Seeing as how it got so confusing, a suggestion I want to make is that when we start back up if you make a post, check to see what else got posted before you hit the "add reply" button by opening the "The temples" link in a new window and going to the last page and if needed edit accordingly. Also, if someone makes a post directly to someone else, give that person a chance to reply before jumping in. Just some thoughts I had.

Seeing as how it got so confusing, a suggestion I want to make is that when we start back up if you make a post, check to see what else got posted before you hit the "add reply" button by opening the "The temples" link in a new window and going to the last page and if needed edit accordingly. Also, if someone makes a post directly to someone else, give that person a chance to reply before jumping in. Just some thoughts I had.

and i agree

so i hope everyone reads that post Tom made....

your right, it IS better not to play around....

i could end this in one post if i wanted....

but if you guys got a plan, then i guess you can use it...

your right, it IS better not to play around....

i could end this in one post if i wanted....

but if you guys got a plan, then i guess you can use it...

What coincidence, we can end it in one post too.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC:Yeah I heard that Tom... PS I think Skirm finished Grievous...if not, I did post killing him ...

Just saying.

So who's left for us to fight? And who have I lost?

OOC:Yeah I heard that Tom... PS I think Skirm finished Grievous...if not, I did post killing him ...

Just saying.

No, I posted it and then saw that you wanted him for yourself... So I edited it out and shot one of the Pains in stead. I was actually going to shoot a random Pain (as I don't know what the difference is between them) but after seeing the healing one, I tried to kill him off first.

And about that... I know that they're supposed to be Robots or something, but what is the consensus for a Bolter Round hitting them? As well, remember I have the Psy Bolt upgrade, so what would that do to it's Chakra?

Lastly, I like to use the Olive coloured text for my OOCs. It shows up really nicely against the dark gray background, but is too hard to see for those who have white backgrounds?

Guest tomisntblue
OCC:Well I got to go to bed soon so I rather we finish this soon...

We haven't even started today's events yet, we got to get things up and running again before we can finish anything

Occ:Well we still got the pains,Akuma,The Shri Ryu,and The Lin Kwei to deal with..

Nightmare/Sig rushs forward with his mutated hand ready to grab Akuma.

akuma sends a zanku hadouken towards mightmare...