Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

Wolverine vs. Multiple Man
MATCH SCORE
Wolverine: 3
Multiple Man: 4

Tournament - Captain James Tiberius Kirk vs. Viceroy Nute Gunray
MATCH SCORE
Captain James Tiberius Kirk: 6
Viceroy Nute Gunray: 3

CBUB Fantasy Draft - Season 8

Fox

5 minutes ago, Fox said:

They have to be listed and tier rated in Vs. Battle Wiki.  I mean, that's kind of the point of it :)

Heh, that's what I figured. 

It's kind of disappointing that the Wiki doesn't have an all-encompassing profile for Vixen and not just the Arrowverse version. The comics version is undoubtedly more diverse and powerful.

17 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Heh, that's what I figured. 

It's kind of disappointing that the Wiki doesn't have an all-encompassing profile for Vixen and not just the Arrowverse version. The comics version is undoubtedly more diverse and powerful.

I understand.  Thanks for putting up with it.

I want to see how their lower tiers do - if it leads to relatively evenly matched slots. 

8 minutes ago, ViceCityMobster86 said:

No offense but I am not a fan of this tier stuff, its kind of confusing to me.

Yeah, it is confusing.  I get that. 

I see what they are going for, and it kind of matches up with a need we have to define characters for slots.

Anyways, depending on how this season goes, I will decide if using a system like that makes sense in the CBUB Database.

5 minutes ago, Fox said:

Yeah, it is confusing.  I get that. 

I see what they are going for, and it kind of matches up with a need we have to define characters for slots.

Anyways, depending on how this season goes, I will decide if using a system like that makes sense in the CBUB Database.

I wouldn't mind that if those kind of things are more clearer. 

I agree with Russ and Magnamax. I can understand why people might not like them obviously, it's not for everyone and the themed competitions can be a lot of fun, but personally, I find debating straight-forward fights to be the most fun, and it usually gives you more opportunities to actually sway the audience, whereas with the themed categories, you usually just win or lose as soon as the scenario is drawn. I think it's good to have a balance of Tier-based categories and theme-based catagories, and in the future we can probably mix the two (i.e. something like the street-tier fighter back in season 6 I think). Once we work out the kinks, it'll be great I think

• Like 2

The Theme Slots are easy enough.  However the Power Rank Slots are much harder.

In the past I've tried criteria like "characters that can bench a max of 200 pounds".  That only takes you so far.

We need a system that allows for power rank slots so it's a fair field.  Vs Battle Wiki might be on to something.

I appreciate everyone who is participating this month.  You are helping out the site and the community.  For science!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I don't mean to be "that guy," but someone has Spiderman as their Tier 9, and Supergirl as their tier 6. Those characters are 8 and 4, respectively. Am I missing something here?

From what I can tell, there are seven versions of Spider-Man in Tier 9, and the Super Girl for Tier 6 is the one from the tv show, Smallville.