Crimson Typhoon: 4

CBUB Fantasy Draft Season One Slots

Fox

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Incredible Hulk

Patrickthekid was the last late comer we are letting in.  That brings the approved teams to 48.

Round 1 should start today sometime.

Thanks!

Can't wait :)

Bah. Curse my ability to come to anything fashianly late. Ah well, until next season I guess.

Edit: Oh what the heck. YOLO entry for the Hail Mary.

And he makes it in the endzone! Still, I can't thank you enough for letting me into this occasion. You won't regret it.

Guest tomisntblue

After looking at the other teams does anybody else feel really scared for their own team?

There are single characters some people have that my whole team would probably loose to.

Nah. There are some power houses that will rack up points sure, I know I have one. But at the same time there's other characters who will get run over almost every match, I probably have one of them too. People are all over the spectrum, it keeps things interesting. 

Guest sithisson

I really am more in this for fun and representing a fiction than winning.

This is more what I'm in for then anything else. it's a trial after all so it'll be fun to see what matches tend to randomize up against each other.

Well I have active...

On the bench are...

How the bloody hell is Alucard considered street level?

Well

Did I just see Ghost Rider? Oh boy a interesting Season this will be.

Couple things.

A. Just because a player has a character that seems powerful doesn't mean their whole line-up is going to be able to pull in the points during the Individual Rounds.

B. Now that we know how this works maybe next season we can get some Match Judges who wear the Blue to volunteer to look over the picks. I did what I could trying code and debug a pretty complicated bit of web programming while doing the admin. And truthfully, I'm probably not all that hip on these characters.

Guest tomisntblue

How the bloody hell is Alucard considered street level?  

Another thing, Fox said something to the effect of "Use your best judgement with anime characters because I have no idea". So I wouldn't hold that one against him too much.

The recent bannings of some Fantasy Team creators has opened up another slot in the Draft. 

I guess we can look forward to Team D-Nyl to make some noise next round. :D

When will the second season be ready?

A season is usually expected to run a couple months.  There's a good chance the first season will be a half-run though since it is kind of a trial and some people missed out who probably want in.

Just had a thought. Would it be a good idea if, in future seasons, when UMPIRE posts the matchups, there were titles or even links above each character that showed which team he/she was drafted to?

Just had a thought. Would it be a good idea if, in future seasons, when UMPIRE posts the matchups, there were titles or even links above each character that showed which team he/she was drafted to?

Not a problem.