Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

CBUB Fantasy Draft Season One Slots

Fox

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it just be reset as if an admin had not approved of my line up or something? Fox? 

This is the first time this new code has met users so there will be some things to work out.  Anyways, you should be able to change it yourself until the team gets approved.

Heh.  The picks in the "Mental" category are all over the map.  I think a lot of people missed the point on that one.

What is the point of that category?

What is the point of that category?

Kind of the team psychic I guess.

Well, probably that was a bad call by me.  I mean how many mind powers type characters are there.

Guest bigballerju

My last two choices were a mistake when I picked them. I would be happy if they were wrong so I could change them.

My last two choices were a mistake when I picked them. I would be happy if they were wrong so I could change them.

I had to deny them.  Awesome character, just OP in this context.  Thanks!

Guest tomisntblue

Kind of the team psychic I guess.

Well, probably that was a bad call by me.  I mean how many mind powers type characters are there.

Should of went with my first choice than (Mewtwo) but I felt he'd be a little over powered.

Wow.  There is a bunch of teams.  Very cool.  I was originally worried that there might not be enough players. 

How many are we talking?

-Rakai'Thwei

How many are we talking?

-Rakai'Thwei

Thirty Five teams have been submitted.  A lot of them have to do some re-picking though.

Still, I will probably lock the draft before the 10 day period it was scheduled for.

Thirty Five teams have been submitted.  A lot of them have to do some re-picking though.

Still, I will probably lock the draft before the 10 day period it was scheduled for.

Wait... Only one team per person.. right?

-Rakai'Thwei

The response in adding teams has been great.  So far there are 22 approved teams.

Thank you for that, I appreciate it, because I put a lot of work into building this feature out.

But we have plenty of teams to play, now, so if you want a team to participate try and get it in by Monday because I'm probably going to close the draft early due to the fantastic response.

Thanks!

Guest deojusto

So, how would I go about changing the name? I'm seeing the options to bench characters, but no change team name selection.     

So, how would I go about changing the name? I'm seeing the options to bench characters, but no change team name selection.     

The name is not changeable once the team is locked.  PM me the name you want, I'll update it in the database.

Guest deojusto

The name is not changeable once the team is locked.  PM me the name you want, I'll update it in the database.

Thank you. I'll do it now. 

Alright, I've put in a team as well, just to see what it(the game) is like :)

Well, it's probably boring.  Just another way to ask Who Can Beat Who... with the new wrinkle that if your Who wins it helps you out.