Rumble 20613 Batman (Terry McGinnis) vs. T-X (The Terminatrix)
MATCH SCORE
Batman (Terry McGinnis): 2
T-X (The Terminatrix): 0

Bishop (Marvel Comics) vs. Sunfire
MATCH SCORE
Bishop (Marvel Comics): 3
Sunfire: 1

Rumble 20608 Batman (Terry McGinnis) vs. The Xenomorph Queen
MATCH SCORE
Batman (Terry McGinnis): 2
The Xenomorph Queen: 0

Tournament - Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne) vs. Killer Croc
MATCH SCORE
Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne): 4
Killer Croc: 2

Magma (comics) vs. Rictor
MATCH SCORE
Magma (comics): 2
Rictor: 1

Match 12560 Trunks vs. Superboy (Kon-el)

Guest 17_LAX

ok we have 2 of the most pwerful teens in the universe here one half kryptonian, half human and one half sayin, half human

Superboy- Clone of superman the Man of Steel, powers include flight, invulnerability, superhuman speed strength and hearing, x-ray vision, heat vision, telescope vision, and super breath plus a short temper he gets all of his power from the yellow sun and his weakness is kryptonite

Trunks- son of vegeta one of the most powerful sayins ever, superhuman strength, speed, reflexes, and energy waves. he has amazing fighting skill and has the power to go super sayin

these two will fight on Earth because of its yellow sun.

Trunks gets beaten down, fairly easily.

While Super-boy isn't quite as powerful as the regular Superman, he is still in the same general ballpark, meaning so much stronger and faster than Trunks, that there's no way he'll be able to bridge the gap.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Meh, if someone like Karate Kid(nowhere near Trunks in terms of physical capabilities) can counter Superboy with martial arts, I am willing to bet Trunk's skills can bridge that gap.

Welcome to electricferret, 17_LAX. Hope you enjoy your stay. When making matches here, in the CBUB Batlles Pages, one is expected to make a good, detailed story. If one wants to make a matchup just to see who wins, one should really make that matchup on the CBUB Rumbles Forum. One can even make the matchup using the Rumble option on the control panel, and it will go straight there.

The good news is that you can edit your matches at any time (which I'm pretty sure the posting box said before you typed), so you may want to write in a quick story so you can possibly get a good grade here.

Guest sirmethos

This match is actually far more even than most DC/DBZ matches that tend to be created, primarily due to Kon-El's far lower power level.

His kryptonian physiology is highly unimpressive. His strength(unaided by his tactile TK), is roughly on the level of the early Superman, if not lower than that. Being on somewhere around 40-50 tons.

His speed is similarly unimpressive, having a top speed(aided by tactile TK) of roughly Mach 7.

His durability is, along with his tactile TK strength, his saving grace, being extremely durable against energy attacks, which is further augmented by his tactile TK(though the TK is far more effective against physical attacks, rather than energy based ones).

His TK assisted strength is at about 58.000 tons.

Trunks' strength is only at a maximum of about 2000 tons(assuming that his strength in his average form, is equal to that of Goku during the Buu saga. So probably somewhat less than the 2000).

To summarize, Kon-El is considerably stronger and more durable, but Trunks is faster, and arguably more intelligent, as well as a better fighter.

I'm actually having trouble figuring out a winner on this one :)

Trunks' strength is only at a maximum of about 2000 tons(assuming that his strength in his average form, is equal to that of Goku during the Buu saga. So probably somewhat less than the 2000)

Now, are you talking about Future Trunks? I'm assuming this is either the Trunks from GT, or him as a kid. Guess the creator could've picked the wrong one, when setting up the fight. But if he doesn't post, I'm under the assumption I'm correct, and this is a far weaker Trunks.

Guest sirmethos

Now, are you talking about Future Trunks? I'm assuming this is either the Trunks from GT, or him as a kid. Guess the creator could've picked the wrong one, when setting up the fight. But if he doesn't post, I'm under the assumption I'm correct, and this is a far weaker Trunks.

That goes for whatever version of Trunks it is.

Goku is the strongest of the DBZ characters, and in the Buu Saga, with the ability to go Super Saiyan, his strength level is at about 2000 tons. Thus, Trunks is somewhere below that(i.e. an absolute maximum of 2000 tons).

That goes for whatever version of Trunks it is.

Goku is the strongest of the DBZ characters, and in the Buu Saga, with the ability to go Super Saiyan, his strength level is at about 2000 tons. Thus, Trunks is somewhere below that(i.e. an absolute maximum of 2000 tons).

Ah. Okay then. 'Cause non-future Trunks never ascended, so I'd say he's somewhat weaker than his future counterpart.

Guest sirmethos

The Ascended Saiyan form, is like a halfway transformation. It's kinda like Super Saiyan 1.5

Instead of giving the 'all-round' power-up like the regular Super Saiyan transformations, it's a pure 'power' transformation, giving up speed to get raw power. Which Trunks realizes during the fight with Cell.

Hmm... He was putting up a pretty good fight against Cell, before doing that, though. Unlike Vegeta, who got man-handled in his Ascended form. So his base Super Saiyan form at that point, was quite a bit stronger than before, I would say.

Hmm... He was putting up a pretty good fight against Cell, before doing that, though. Unlike Vegeta, who got man-handled in his Ascended form. So his base Super Saiyan form at that point, was quite a bit stronger than before, I would say.

The problem with the form was Trunks went USSJ a level higher, but slower than Vegeta's. Therefore, while he may have been able to fight Cell evenly at base power, unlike Goku's fight later he didn't have the speed or energy to keep up the fight.

Vegeta's ASSJ naturally being lower, was weaker, but consumed less energy, and was faster, making it the form Vegeta chose to use rather than USSJ.

This match is actually far more even than most DC/DBZ matches that tend to be created, primarily due to Kon-El's far lower power level.

His kryptonian physiology is highly unimpressive. His strength(unaided by his tactile TK), is roughly on the level of the early Superman, if not lower than that. Being on somewhere around 40-50 tons.

His speed is similarly unimpressive, having a top speed(aided by tactile TK) of roughly Mach 7.

His durability is, along with his tactile TK strength, his saving grace, being extremely durable against energy attacks, which is further augmented by his tactile TK(though the TK is far more effective against physical attacks, rather than energy based ones).

His TK assisted strength is at about 58.000 tons.

Trunks' strength is only at a maximum of about 2000 tons(assuming that his strength in his average form, is equal to that of Goku during the Buu saga. So probably somewhat less than the 2000).

To summarize, Kon-El is considerably stronger and more durable, but Trunks is faster, and arguably more intelligent, as well as a better fighter.

I'm actually having trouble figuring out a winner on this one

This ^^^

The problem with the form was Trunks went USSJ a level higher, but slower than Vegeta's. Therefore, while he may have been able to fight Cell evenly at base power, unlike Goku's fight later he didn't have the speed or energy to keep up the fight.

Vegeta's ASSJ naturally being lower, was weaker, but consumed less energy, and was faster, making it the form Vegeta chose to use rather than USSJ.

...What show were you watching? I had that fight on tapes, so I watched it many, many times. Cell taunted him into amping himself up, otherwise that fight would have gone on for awhile. In that respect, he was just like his father. He let Cell trick him into losing.