Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 12560 Trunks vs. Superboy (Kon-el)

Guest 17_LAX

Guest sirmethos

"While Superboy may not be on Lex Luthors level of intelligence he does possess a great mind. "

That's true. Which is why I said "arguably smarter", instead of just plain "smarter".

"Another problem would be that Trunks could not block and attack from Superboy. His only defense would be to completely avoid his punches and kicks. If he tried to block it, it could result in his arm or leg bones being shattered by the impact"

Not quite, he could also deflect the punches.

"Also dont forget that Superboy can project TK blasts as well

• Telekinetic Force Blasts: Superboy also learned that he could project burst of raw psionic energy bolts from Knockout as well. He mostly projects the energy from his hands but it is assumed that he could project them from anywhere since his Tactile TK field permeates from his entire body. The blasts he emits have concussive force equivalent to 5,000 pounds of TNT, but it is speculated that as he grows older this force amount could grow and change along with him.
  • Telekinetic Heat Vision: After the Flashpoint event Superboy`s TK allows him to rapidly vibrate the molecules in the air to the point that they combust, while it may not be heat vision in the general sense it still was enough to set a Large Christmas tree aflame."

The TK blast has an extremely short range. And the Telekinetic Heat Vision is only a New 52(post-flashpoint) thing. Pre-Flashpoint Superboy has actual Heat Vision, which is considerably more impressive than the TK Heat Vision thing.

But if we are using the new 52 version of Superboy, then Trunks' chances of winning just disappeared.

is this following statement correct?

As a partial genetic clone of Superman, he has most of the physical abilities of a Kryptonian who has absorbed the solar energy of a yellow sun. However, due to the human DNA supplied by Lex Luthor, he lacks the more advanced powers of flight and heat vision and presumably is incapable of ever acquiring them.[7] In addition, his existing powers are considerably inferior to Superman's.[11]

if so Trunks wins even with Superboy's high invulnerability.

and if this is kid trunks, of course he is not smarter, but given the trunks is an adult here, even GT Trunks is, at least in the sense that he will know to treat Superboy as a threat and not go balls outs (DBZ pun)

I do not think Trunks was stronger than Goku, but he is also not that much weaker if any, in fact Goku SSJ1 is actually the weakess (if you put Goku SSJ1 when he fought Frieza) with even Gotens SSJ when he trains with Gohan for the tournament in the Pre-Buu Sagas, then yes Goku is weaker

Guest sirmethos

is this following statement correct?

As a partial genetic clone of Superman, he has most of the physical abilities of a Kryptonian who has absorbed the solar energy of a yellow sun. However, due to the human DNA supplied by Lex Luthor, he lacks the more advanced powers of flight and heat vision and presumably is incapable of ever acquiring them.[7] In addition, his existing powers are considerably inferior to Superman's.[11]

if so Trunks wins even with Superboy's high invulnerability.

The statement is partially correct.

Yes, he is a clone of Superman, with Lex Luthor's dna added to the mix.

Yes, his kryptonian powers are weaker than those of Superman(i.e. his strength without the tactile TK is only about 50 tons, his speed is only about Mach 7, etc.).

No, he does not lack the powers of Flight and Heat Vision(he has both, even without his tactile TK).

He does however, have at least 2 ways of taking Trunks out with a single shot(if it hits), those being his Strength(i.e. punching him), and his Heat Vision, which is powerful enough to leave a scar on Superboy-Prime.

I do not think Trunks was stronger than Goku, but he is also not that much weaker if any, in fact Goku SSJ1 is actually the weakess (if you put Goku SSJ1 when he fought Frieza) with even Gotens SSJ when he trains with Gohan for the tournament in the Pre-Buu Sagas, then yes Goku is weaker

I have not, at any point, made any comments on how weak Trunks is compared to Goku. Thus putting his(trunks) absolute Maximum strength, at the same level as that of Goku(with a comment that it is most likely somewhere below that).

I have also said, every time I've commented about Goku, that we are talking about Goku during the Buu saga. So your various comments about pre-buu Goku are kinda pointless.