Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 12560 Trunks vs. Superboy (Kon-el)

Guest 17_LAX

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Well Sirmethos given that you are purely speculating about 2000 tons to begin with, how is I will ask again Superboy's 40-50 ton range stronger? If trunks is "somewhere" below that still makes no sense unless he is so far below that it is lowe than 40-50 ton range.

:)

...What show were you watching? I had that fight on tapes, so I watched it many, many times. Cell taunted him into amping himself up, otherwise that fight would have gone on for awhile. In that respect, he was just like his father. He let Cell trick him into losing.

You're right.

Although, Trunks had admitted later that the speed change was part of the problem he took in that form.

Now as far as that fight goes, I don't remember too much of that arc, since I only thoroughly saw it back in 2000.

You're right.

Although, Trunks had admitted later that the speed change was part of the problem he took in that form.

Now as far as that fight goes, I don't remember too much of that arc, since I only thoroughly saw it back in 2000.

Well, like I said, the portions of the show that I had on video, I've watched infinitely more times than the ones on DVD. I rarely even re-watch a Box Set anymore, these days. :blush: As AvP so kindly :rolleyes: pointed out, though, that part of the fight only occurs in the anime.

Well Sirmethos given that you are purely speculating about 2000 tons to begin with, how is I will ask again Superboy's 40-50 ton range stronger? If trunks is "somewhere" below that still makes no sense unless he is so far below that it is lowe than 40-50 ton range.

:)

Do you have some sort of reading disorder? because that is the only way I can explain how you're still not getting the point.

I'm assuming that's supposed to be a comma, and not a period, correct? But that's what you keep failing to read, Pymp.

Heh only 58 tons TK assisted. :P

• Like 1

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

His TK assisted strength is at about 58.000 tons.

58,000 tons I assume right? well first I read this and laughed as it is only an estimate and I know for a fact that Simrethos saying Trunks is only 2000 ton range is laughable as it's never stated or shown. Again I don't fail to read I just sift through the bullshit.

You guys like to make shit up about powers that aren't really determined. Superboy is not that powerful and while Trunks isn't either I am sure he is more than a match to make it a decent battle at best.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Trunks was more powerful than Frieza, even in the beginning when he just learned SSJ, as Frieza is far above 2000 tons and his speed is more than what you claim Superboy's is. lol.

Guest sirmethos

"58,000 tons I assume right?"

Yes, though he might be stronger than that, that's just the highest level of strength he has ever shown(superboy that is).

"I know for a fact that Simrethos saying Trunks is only 2000 ton range is laughable as it's never stated or shown."

I said that he is at a very maximum, at 2000 tons of strength(in this match, due to being able to go Super Saiyan, and not SS2 or Ascended form).

Which is just a fact, unless you're claiming that he's stronger than Goku was in the Buu saga, in which case I assume you have something to back up your claim, 'cos I'm fairly sure that Goku is stronger than Trunks.

"You guys like to make shit up about powers that aren't really determined."

Not so much, no. I never "make shit up".

The maximum of 2000 tons for Trunks in this match, is based on 1. Goku's strength shown in the Buu saga. and 2. The fact that he, in this match, can go to Super Saiyan form.

Superboy's strength of roughly 58.000 tons, is based on what he has actually done(lifting a battleship, that has a minimum weight of 58.000 tons).

"Superboy is not that powerful and while Trunks isn't either I am sure he is more than a match to make it a decent battle at best."

Superboy is that powerful, yes. But you're right about the fact that it's a decent match, which I already said. Primarily due to the fact that Trunks' speed is superior, and the fact that he is the better fighter.

"Trunks was more powerful than Frieza, even in the beginning when he just learned SSJ"

That's true, and I've never said otherwise.

"Frieza is far above 2000 tons"

Not so much, no. But since you're making the claim, I assume you have something to back it up?

Frieza has never done anything to show strength at those levels.

"and his speed is more than what you claim Superboy's is."

True, but then again, I've been saying since my first post, that Trunks' speed is superior to that of Superboy, so that's a moot point.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Where do you get Goku was just able to lift 2000 tons? when he was in other world and King Kai out 40 tons on his arms and legs?

Address these please

1. Goku in the Frieza saga stopped a huge boulder being thrown at him by Frieza's TK

2. Goku in the Buu saga split opened a mountain (although not a mount everest sized one)

3. in DBZ, they don't lift much as it is not part of martial arts, but if you recall Goku as a normal guy would lift Redwood sized trees no problem

4.Trunks was never stated to be weaker than Goku but Vegeta was stated to be stronger in SSJ than Goku was, given that Trunks was SSj for a bit in the future he was the same as both were sparring and not surprised at each other's skills.

5. Goku was ready to fight Frieza but Trunks interfered, which Goku was suprised as well as the Z fighters for him killing Frieza in a few hits, where as Goku couldn't. (and Goku trained by gaining IT and I'm sure more power)

Super Boy is powerful (I stand corrected) but not uber powerful and if like someone said Karate Kid can do damage to DC folks, Trunks will as well. plus I personally think Trunks is a smart character and the only reason he loses is that Goku is more powerful. but Trunks doesn;t mess around he goes for the kill.

(and you might not make shit up Sir, but you are definitely making up these numbers unless you show me where you got them from (as in actual print, show me proof as you say it's on you since you are making that claim)

I'd actually like to know why Trunks felt the need to kill Frieza and King Cold. I mean, obviously Goku must've in his time line, or the Android thing would've been moot. So, yeah, they probably were equals, at that point.

I'd actually like to know why Trunks felt the need to kill Frieza and King Cold. I mean, obviously Goku must've in his time line, or the Android thing would've been moot. So, yeah, they probably were equals, at that point.

Eh I don't know...

Probably to test his strength or something. ^_^

Eh I don't know...

Probably to test his strength or something.

Heh. But see, Trunks seemed to possess a fair amount of intelligence. Probably inherited from his mother. Maybe I've watched Back to the Future one too many times, but I thought you weren't supposed to meddle with things, if you could help it. I even remember him saying that Cell's being there for four years, is what caused things to change so much, from what he was expecting. (And if someone says this wasn't in the manga, I swear I will find you, and kick you square in the nuts. :P)

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Trunks does regret messing with Frieza he even says it after Goku says he could have been here, remember he was a baby so even he wouldn't know that much in the past. ( not to mention his world is almost destroyed and probably lost most of the Z Fighters database haha

Trunks does regret messing with Frieza he even says it after Goku says he could have been here, remember he was a baby so even he wouldn't know that much in the past. ( not to mention his world is almost destroyed and probably lost most of the Z Fighters database haha

If that were the case how would he know who Frieza was in the first place?

Gohan. Bulma. Doubt they were able to show him flash-photography, but when most of the beings on the planet are animals or human-looking, someone like Frieza sticks out.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

well before, Frieza was the only bad guy to threaten the universe so that story would have stuck in his mind as he grew up with his friends, since they all knew it, but I was joking to begin with.

Guest sirmethos

I'm going trunks on this one he can fly shoot energy orbs and is a hundred times better in h2h combat

Superboy can fly, shoot energy beams, and is almost 30 times stronger.