Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 12560 Trunks vs. Superboy (Kon-el)

Guest 17_LAX

Superboy can fly, shoot energy beams, and is almost 30 times stronger.

With the amount of strength difference if Superboy lands a punch he could shatter bones or knock out Trunks with a single punch

Being stronger=/=auto win.

your right but besides ki blasts Trunks would not really be able to physically hurt Superboy. A single punch from Superboy could shatter bones or knock trunks out. Even if Trunks uses massive amounts of ki blasts it will drain him of power before it would damage Superboy enough to lose.

In this case If trunks gets close enough for Superboy to hit him he would lose.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Superboy can fly, shoot energy beams, and is almost 30 times stronger.

Laughs at this

Trunks is smarter and not 30 times weaker, show this "fact" of yours please I'm dying to see your references

Guest sirmethos

your right but besides ki blasts Trunks would not really be able to physically hurt Superboy. A single punch from Superboy could shatter bones or knock trunks out. Even if Trunks uses massive amounts of ki blasts it will drain him of power before it would damage Superboy enough to lose.

In this case If trunks gets close enough for Superboy to hit him he would lose.

That's true. But Trunks is a lot faster than Superboy.

Also, Trunks' fighting abilities are superior enough, that he would be able to avoid a direct punch(i.e. taking a punch to the arm, instead of one to the head). So he(trunks) won't be going down from the first punch, if Superboy manages to land one.

Laughs at this

Trunks is smarter and not 30 times weaker, show this "fact" of yours please I'm dying to see your references

Trunks is arguably smarter, yes. I've already said that in my first post.

As for being weaker, only in terms of strength.

And which fact is that? Trunks being a maximum of 2000 tons in strength?

Goku, during Buu Saga, is(in his normal form) at 40 tons of strength. Being able to go to Super Saiyan(x50 power enhancement), puts that to 2000 tons.

Unless you want to claim that Trunks is stronger than Goku, that puts Trunks at a maximum of 2000 tons(since he's able to go to Super Saiyan in this match, as opposed to SS2 or Ascended Saiyan).

But then again, the DBZ fighters don't really rely on physical strength, so that shouldn't really be a problem for Trunks. Trunks' biggest problem is Superboy's durability(and the fact that he has to completely avoid being hit).

Guest stargazer69

Maninstream trunks is indeed weaker than future, He can only go baser super sayin, I think superboy can take him, i am no fan of any of the superman/boys. I am huge into DBZ, but this trunks could not even beat frieza, if so barley. He has had no extensive training at all aside from the fusion techniqe. His SSj transformation was a fluke, He did not grow up in a war ravaged time like his future counterpark did. he was pampered by his mommy and at age 8 vegeta got him to train with him and he turned into a super sayin. he never fought any great battle nor really needed too. so superboy wins.

Guest sirmethos

Trunks is still considerably faster, he is a considerably better fighter than Superboy, and is arguably smarter. He also has more in terms of long-range attacks.

Whoever wins the fight, is not going to have it easy.

Trunks is arguably smarter, yes. I've already said that in my first post.

:lol: Okay, this is another reason why I'd like to know who we're dealing with here. Trunks? The same Trunks that pissed on Broly? I wouldn't call that Trunks the sharpest tool in the shed.

Blame his Super Saiyan transformation.

IIRC didn't he just accomplish his SSJ Transformation in his future, pwn the droids, then come back in time for the Cell Saga (Which also makes sense where Broly happened around there).

Not having full control of it leaves him vulnerable to the form's emotion altering ability. RAGE and all that.

...What? Unless things are ordered differently in the manga, he doesn't destroy the androids and Cell, until after the Cell Saga. His whole point in coming to the future, was to see if he could discover a weakness in the androids. Instead he just got strong enough to obliterate them with ease. ^_^

While Superboy may not be on Lex Luthors level of intelligence he does possess a great mind.

Another problem would be that Trunks could not block and attack from Superboy. His only defense would be to completely avoid his punches and kicks. If he tried to block it, it could result in his arm or leg bones being shattered by the impact

Also dont forget that Superboy can project TK blasts as well

• Telekinetic Force Blasts: Superboy also learned that he could project burst of raw psionic energy bolts from Knockout as well. He mostly projects the energy from his hands but it is assumed that he could project them from anywhere since his Tactile TK field permeates from his entire body. The blasts he emits have concussive force equivalent to 5,000 pounds of TNT, but it is speculated that as he grows older this force amount could grow and change along with him.
  • Telekinetic Heat Vision: After the Flashpoint event Superboy`s TK allows him to rapidly vibrate the molecules in the air to the point that they combust, while it may not be heat vision in the general sense it still was enough to set a Large Christmas tree aflame.

Yep, just like Future Trunks's genius strategy to stop the Androids, warning everyone instead of just killing Dr Gero or his other genius strategy to beat Cell, becoming the anime Hulk and not realizing he'd be *vulgarity*ing slow. Just one time things, that's all.

Eh. Who even knows if that would've worked. For one, he didn't know where the lab was. Two, even if he got the blueprints, who says they have a weakness? Get stronger, kick enemy's ass. Seems to be the DBZ formula.

Bah, there are 50 billion different comic Hulks, DBZ can have 2.

Heh.