Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Sports

Guest life snatcher

Guest life snatcher

now i will be the first to say.

what about them pates losing to the Buffalo BILLS

really by a field goal.

My favorite team Eagles 1-2 losing to the falcons and the giants. can't stand Kafka

My NY team Jets losing to the raider 34-24 disapointing

Lions and the Bills ar 3-0. SURPRISING! yes.

who would win vs the Bills and the Lions

Who will make it to the superbowl

things like that is why i made this thread. And i cant stand talking to my friends when they wont agree with me because i say the pates suck losing to the bills

ncaa sports count to

nba...

not much to say but that mad players are going to join china teams because of the lockdown

And not much to say about ncaa basketball because it hasn't started yet

anyway, this is the thread to jot anything about sports down

Guest silversurfer092
Tendulkar is the best batsman in the world and Murali is the greatest bowler of all time.

Get your cricket bullshit out of here.

And i cant stand talking to my friends when they wont agree with me because i say the pates suck losing to the bills

Yeah, I hate people who don't agree with me. They're the worst! I especially hate it when they don't agree with me over something I'm wrong about! Pats don't suck, you tard. Brady had an off-quarter, giving up 4 picks, more than he did all last year. Other than that, you can't say the Pats suck with Brady at the helm. He's the best QB in the game right now and for anyone to say him or the Pats suck are stupid.

Guest life snatcher
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the Pats by any stretch of the imagination, but they're still an elite team. I'll take Tom Brady over Jay Cutler any day of the week.

where did you get the bears from?

Guest silversurfer092
^This. But that's just an example. There aren't too many QBs that'd be a better choice than Tom Brady.

There is one and he's injured.

Guest life snatcher
Heh. Yeah, it's a shame what happened to him.

first of all, bears are terrible sorry to say that but they are.

Peyton manning makes the colts if that is who your talking about

Not alot of qbs' are better than tom brady say so my self. And i hate the pates

Tom Brady is a great QB, but for some reason that doesn't make me hate him any less.

I do love how the teams are getting shaken up. Buffalo? Detroit? 3-0? Who would have thought. I doubt they make it to the superbowl though. That spot is saved for the best team ever! GIANTS. ELI FOR LIFE!

first of all, bears are terrible sorry to say that but they are.

Peyton manning makes the colts if that is who your talking about

Not alot of qbs' are better than tom brady say so my self. And i hate the pates

I know this, and I'm not a Pat fan either.

Guest God-Speed_88

I think the U.S will do good in the next world cup, they were cheated a little in the last one which I thought was a little unfair. I doubt they will win though because Spain are tyrants of the park, but I can see them going far.

As for Man U, I doubt they will get by Barca, they are one of the best sides ever to exist in my opinion.

Scottish football, meh, lets not even go there, we have been on a downward spiral for years.

Woo!

Anyways, US soccer has a long way to go IMO. The national team is made up of veteran players, which is good in the short term, but terrible in the long run. They need fresh faces, and perhaps a youth program like they use in Europe. Right now, a player will be recruited into MLS from college, and then perhaps make it into the national team. If they started earlier, they'd see better results.

Also, MLS needs to stop adding teams and focus on the ones they have. If there's no Southeast team, don't force it. Yes, I'd like to root for a local team, but I'd rather cheer on a quality game in California than click past a boring local game. Also, I know it's controversial, but Promotion and Relegation would be awesome. This would actually make the league better by encouraging lower teams to improve. It's not an untested theory, since the rest of the world uses it.

Finally, US soccer needs some high quality commentators. I feel like I'm being tortured everytime I listen to an ESPN commentator. Their coverage is usually about something completely unrelated to the match, sometimes even another sport, and the few minutes they spend talking about the game is filled with obviously painful analysis ("Player 1 is now passing the ball to Player 2"). Import the Hispanic guy who shouts "GGGGOOOOL" and pair him up with the "What a finish!!!" British guy. That'll help everyone.

Woo!

Anyways, US soccer has a long way to go IMO. The national team is made up of veteran players, which is good in the short term, but terrible in the long run. They need fresh faces, and perhaps a youth program like they use in Europe. Right now, a player will be recruited into MLS from college, and then perhaps make it into the national team. If they started earlier, they'd see better results.

Also, MLS needs to stop adding teams and focus on the ones they have. If there's no Southeast team, don't force it. Yes, I'd like to root for a local team, but I'd rather cheer on a quality game in California than click past a boring local game. Also, I know it's controversial, but Promotion and Relegation would be awesome. This would actually make the league better by encouraging lower teams to improve. It's not an untested theory, since the rest of the world uses it.

Finally, US soccer needs some high quality commentators. I feel like I'm being tortured everytime I listen to an ESPN commentator. Their coverage is usually about something completely unrelated to the match, sometimes even another sport, and the few minutes they spend talking about the game is filled with obviously painful analysis ("Player 1 is now passing the ball to Player 2"). Import the Hispanic guy who shouts "GGGGOOOOL" and pair him up with the "What a finish!!!" British guy. That'll help everyone.

Well for the second paragraph, Don Garber did say that the league will stop expanding at 20 team which is for the best. Although I would like for a team in the Southeast, it would be amazing if the New York Cosmos succeed in recreating a team for the franchise. The Promotion/Regulation bit is a problem in the US because of the possible loss of interest in lower divisions. If soccer becomes popular enough in the US than it can happen.

I completely agree with the US commentators. They suck in comparision with practically every other soccer commentator in the world.

Guest Djgambrell
Woo!

I agree on... most of this. BTW did you see the female team this year? Still no lookers but theyy did very well this year.

Guest God-Speed_88

I don't know too much about the U.S league situation, but when I was in the U.S people were saying that more kids are being taught soccer in schools, I don't know if that is true or not though. If that is the case, with the U.S population size, their league should be fierce.

Agreed, the ESPN commentators drive me up the wall, sometimes they say things that couldn't be further from the truth and I go a little crazy haha.

I agree on... most of this. BTW did you see the female team this year? Still no lookers but theyy did very well this year.

Heh. I don't know about you guys, but Hope Solo was looking very nice in the goal. *Wink* *Wink* She was pretty good as a goalkeeper too.

MARVANOTE: I was surprised by the French women's successful semi-final run. I didn't think they'd get that far on account of only having supermodels on the field.

MARVAMARVANOTE: SSSSAAAWWWAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I don't know too much about the U.S league situation, but when I was in the U.S people were saying that more kids are being taught soccer in schools, I don't know if that is true or not though. If that is the case, with the U.S population size, their league should be fierce.

Yeah, Soccer's the most popular sport for kids. In that perspective, it's doing pretty well. Sadly, once the kids grow up, they lose the enthusiasm for the beautiful game. Still, there have been recent victories. For example, MLS has surpassed NHL in popularity. Take that Soberguy!

Agreed, the ESPN commentators drive me up the wall, sometimes they say things that couldn't be further from the truth and I go a little crazy haha.

Haha. When they start talking about some random crap, I die a little on the inside.

Guest silversurfer092

Yeah! I hate it when a girls sports team doesn't have good looking team members! Really kind of kills my support for them. Because of that, I really hated the US women's team. Who cares if they're in the final when they're all ugly? I mean, seriously, what kind of creatures mated and bred Alex Morgan?

Alex_Morgan_525x525.jpg

Then when you combine her AND Hope Solo in the same picture? Oh God, cut my eyes out now, please.

hope-solo-alex-morgan.jpg

Guest Djgambrell
Yeah! I hate it when a girls sports team doesn't have good looking team members! Really kind of kills my support for them. Because of that, I really hated the US women's team. Who cares if they're in the final when they're all ugly? I mean, seriously, what kind of creatures mated and bred Alex Morgan?

Alex_Morgan_525x525.jpg

Then when you combine her AND Hope Solo in the same picture? Oh God, cut my eyes out now, please.

hope-solo-alex-morgan.jpg

Hmm. She didn't look that good in-game.

Guest silversurfer092
Hmm. She didn't look that good in-game.

Who gives a f**k what she looks like when she puts US up 1-0 in the women's World Cup final?