Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

Zurg (Lightyear 2022 movie) vs. The Rancor
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
The Rancor: 1

Rumble 20574 Vindicator vs. Amelia Voght vs. Bug Pit (King Kong 2005)
MATCH SCORE
Vindicator: 2
Amelia Voght: 1
Bug Pit (King Kong 2005): 1

Sports

Guest life snatcher

... Well, I'm a little behind on my X-Country sports stats, but I see you mentioned Oregon.

cam-newton-p1.jpg

Yes we Cam!

MARVANOTE: Also, the above picture works for Stanford as well. That's what a Heisman winner looks like Luck.

Guest life snatcher
... Well, I'm a little behind on my X-Country sports stats, but I see you mentioned Oregon.

cam-newton-p1.jpg

Yes we Cam!

MARVANOTE: Also, the above picture works for Stanford as well. That's what a Heisman winner looks like Luck.

Yes we Cam, tell you that Cam went to Auburn(not Oregon, Auburn) and had a undefeated streak with the Tigers. Winning the title for them and winning the Heisman Trophy. The reason i underling "winning", is because he hasn't done that yet in the NFL.

Cam went to Auburn, not Oregon. I don't know what you're getting at.

I was referring to last year's championship game. Y'know, the one where Cam opened a can of whoop-@$$ on Oregon.

Also, Cam hasn't done anything in the NFL? If by nothing, you mean being amazing, then I agree. It's not his fault the rest of his team falls apart when the wind blows.

Guest silversurfer092
I was referring to last year's championship game. Y'know, the one where Cam opened a can of whoop-@$$ on Oregon.

Also, Cam hasn't done anything in the NFL? If by nothing, you mean being amazing, then I agree. It's not his fault the rest of his team falls apart when the wind blows.

To be perfectly honest, I don't think Cam is amazing in the NFL. He isn't terrible, which is what everyone expected him to be. However, most of his stats are riding on his great first game. You have to expect him to throw for huge yardage when he makes as many pass attempts as he does.

Alright, alright. Well, time will settle all these questions. I'll probably miss every game today, but I'm sure ESPN will keep me up to date.

Having said that, I don't think I'll be following college X-Country. I'm not even sure how you'd do that.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Yes let us praise Cam Newton with his 7 TD PASSES! Oh yeah! Oh wait he has thrown 6 ints. Oh and he turned the ball over twice on fumbles. That puts his turnover ratio -2. Yes he is fun to watch, but everyone needs to get off his dick. If you aren't winning games, then you are not a good QB. Stats mean nothings, wins do. When his team is not 1-4, and has a winning record, then you guys can deep throat him <_< Cam can keep his Heisman, college will be the last time he dominates football. This is directed to anybody that is high on Cam. I agree he is not terrible, but he is FAR from being great.

Mike Vick is another player that is more flash then substance. He has 8 tds, and 6 ints. 6 fumbles with two lost. His turnover ratio is 0. His "dream team" is 1-4. Mike Vick will never win a super bowl, ever.

Tell me how many scrambling QBs have won a super bowl...None, that is how many. Defenses have figured out Vick in the year and a half he's been starting. Tom Brady has been around for 10 years, and people still can't figure him out. Not to mention he has no offensive stars. Unlike Vick who is surrounded with offensive talent.

The problem with NFL fans is that they are reactionary to the latest game. You need to see the whole picture, not just part of it. The NFL nowadays, you can let up 500 yards of offense and still win. It is all about takeaways for the defense. As long as Cam and Mike give up the ball, they will be losers.

Guest life snatcher
To be perfectly honest, I don't think Cam is amazing in the NFL. He isn't terrible, which is what everyone expected him to be. However, most of his stats are riding on his great first game. You have to expect him to throw for huge yardage when he makes as many pass attempts as he does.

it's only his first year though. If people give him time in the nfl, next year, he could do some damage

Guest life snatcher
Yes let us praise Cam Newton with his 7 TD PASSES! Oh yeah! Oh wait he has thrown 6 ints. Oh and he turned the ball over twice on fumbles. That puts his turnover ratio -2. Yes he is fun to watch, but everyone needs to get off his dick. If you aren't winning games, then you are not a good QB. Stats mean nothings, wins do. When his team is not 1-4, and has a winning record, then you guys can deep throat him :wacko: Cam can keep his Heisman, college will be the last time he dominates football. This is directed to anybody that is high on Cam. I agree he is not terrible, but he is FAR from being great. 1-4, it's carolina. What do you expect <_<

Mike Vick is another player that is more flash then substance. He has 8 tds, and 6 ints. 6 fumbles with two lost. His turnover ratio is 0. His "dream team" is 1-4. Mike Vick will never win a super bowl, ever. Hey don't talk about them eagles like that. Mike will win a super bowl. Haven't you ever heard of a come back? Look at Detroit and Buffalo. You guys don't realize... There is always next year, or next game

Tell me how many scrambling QBs have won a super bowl...None, that is how many. Defenses have figured out Vick in the year and a half he's been starting. Tom Brady has been around for 10 years, and people still can't figure him out. Not to mention he has no offensive stars. Unlike Vick who is surrounded with offensive talent. No offensive stars. Chad Ochcinco, Tom Brady. So? You don't need Superstars to win games. Patriots have been a good team and make their own stars. Colts are another story though.

The problem with NFL fans is that they are reactionary to the latest game. You need to see the whole picture, not just part of it. The NFL nowadays, you can let up 500 yards of offense and still win. It is all about takeaways for the defense. As long as Cam and Mike give up the ball, they will be losers. What about Peyton? As long as he is injured the colds will be trash without him. Eagles don't have a good OL and DL so it's hard to keep possession. But, Mike can still run the ball whenever he feels. I feel when we have that back-up QB we start losing. But Cam is just getting used to the NFL, so give him some time.

My thoughts on the MLS this week.

-It doesn't get any heartwrenching than what DC United fans had to endure. Just when you thought your team would get the win after scoring at the 90th minute, a lackluster defense gives up two goals in extra time. At this point I feel really bad for the Screaming Eagles. They are looking to miss the playoffs for the fourth consecutive season.

-Dallas can't seem to support any other team other than the Rangers and the Cowboys this year. FC Dallas could barely get over ten thousand people to fill their stadium even though the team is playoff doubt. Though it could be worse. The hockey team is struggling to break the 10k mark. And speaking of attendance...

-Holy crap. Seattle blew out the total attendance records with over 64,000 attending tonight's game. That puts them with over 650,000 total tickets, or nearly 38,500 a game, smashing both previous records to bits.

Guest life snatcher
Yeah, Seattle puts all other MLS fans to shame. They are an impressive bunch.

never really took the chance to watch soccer. I only watch it if it has to do with US going in. And thats it.

Guest life snatcher

Anybody seen that Texas blew out the tigers.

Poor detriot <_<

It's Texas' 2nd consecutive time going to the world series

I think Texas is going to win.

I hope Texas wins for two reasons. Reason #1: I spent 3 years in Texas watching them Rangers, and now they're one of my favorite baseball teams. My top 4 are: Chicago Cubs, AZ Diamondbacks, Texas Rangers, and for some reason I've always liked the Yankess since I was a kid. Reason #2: I don't want St. Louis or Milwaukee to win. They are my hometeam's rivals. So in conclusion, GO RANGERS!!! <_<

Guest Shockwave
I hope Texas wins for two reasons. Reason #1: I spent 3 years in Texas watching them Rangers, and now they're one of my favorite baseball teams. My top 4 are: Chicago Cubs, AZ Diamondbacks, Texas Rangers, and for some reason I've always liked the Yankess since I was a kid. Reason #2: I don't want St. Louis or Milwaukee to win. They are my hometeam's rivals. So in conclusion,
<_<

I think you forgot this

I think you forgot this

Heh.

If the Cardinals win the NLCS, it would officially be the worst season of baseball ever for me. Basically your rivals fight for the chapmpionship while your team has the worst record in baseball and is force to watch them get bragging rights.

<_< At least you haven't been waiting over 100 years. But yeah, Houston had a pretty rough year.

DamagEdit: Ouch. I didn't realize Houston had never won. The state of Texas has not had a lot of luck with baseball.

never really took the chance to watch soccer. I only watch it if it has to do with US going in. And thats it.

Eh. I want to watch MLS, but it's hard to find the time. I mainly watch the Premiere League, with some Mexican soccer mixed in.