Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Sports

Guest life snatcher

Guest Djgambrell
They're about to lose to the used-to-suck-ass Lions, so I wouldn't get too excited. <_<

... Pffft hahahahahahahaaa. You're funny.

Guest TheRandomBandit

I hate the Cryin Illini because once they become good at a sport everyone in Illinois jumps on the bandwagon and claims they were and have been a fan for life but once they go back to sucking again they all disappear. (fans)

I'm with Surfer I have always hated Illinois and to be truthful they are overrated this year.

Champagne Illinois can go eat a @@@@!

I hate the state I live in as well not just the athletics thought they are both tied.

Guest silversurfer092
I hate the Cryin Illini because once they become good at a sport everyone in Illinois jumps on the bandwagon and claims they were and have been a fan for life but once they go back to sucking again they all disappear. (fans)

I'm with Surfer I have always hated Illinois and to be truthful they are overrated this year.

Champagne Illinois can go eat a @@@@!

I hate the state I live in as well not just the athletics thought they are both tied.

Why the Illinois hate? I dig it.

Guest ThePoet
Well, I can't speak for the whole state of Illinois obviously, but I root for the Illini whether they're good or not. It's really the only college team I follow.

At least they're good this year, CU Boulder hasn't been good for years and Air Force will never compete seriously.

My Vikings are 0-4 with a combined point differential of -19, and the Broncos are 1-3. Not a good start to the year. I say start Ponder for the Vikings. Trade Tim Teabag for the Broncos and sign Orton long-term. On the plus side, watching the Jets lose was fun. Rex Ryan is a blowhard who has been lucky to make the playoffs both years.

At least I got to watch my Tottenham Hotspurs whack my Arsenal Gunners on Sunday. I do enjoy when my two fav teams play each other, I'm guaranteed to enjoy the match. And the Vikings play the Broncos on my birthday this year, right after my weekly heroclix tourney. Twil be an excellent day.

As for which country has the best league, England has the best league, Spain has the best teams. I watch way too much soccer, and I referee about 100 games a year as well. There is some incredible talent on the youth level, it's just not nationally acclaimed like Baseball or football.

Guest life snatcher
Vikings suck, need to play all four quarters.

Right, I mean for real. The have McNabb... Never paid attention to their team. But last year, they had a good team and still sucked 0-4 right?

Guest life snatcher

nfl standings so far

AFC EAST teams

Buffalo Bills 3-1

Pates 3-1

Jets 2-2

the Sorry dolphins 0-4

AFC NORTH teams

Ravens 3-1

Bengals 2-2

Browns 2-2

Steelers 2-2

AFC South Team

Houston Texans 3-1

Titans 3-1

Jaguars 1-3

no peyton colts 0-4

AFC West Team

Chargers

Oakland Raiders 2-2

Broncos 1-3

Chiefs 1-3

NFC East Team

Readskins 3-1

Giants 3-1

Tony Homo's cowboys 2-2

Philly Eagles 1-3

NFC North Team

Packers 4-0

Lions 4-0

Bears 2-2

Vikings 0-4

NFC South Team

Saints 3-1

Bucs 3-1

Falcons 2-2

Panthers 1-3

NFC West Team

49ers 3-1

seahawks 1-3

Cardinals 1-3

Rams 0-4

Guest Djgambrell
...Yes. It's listed in that from spot under my name. Although, Forrest is where I currently reside. I was actually born in Des Plaines.

You poor bastard <_<

Guest silversurfer092
Rooting for the bears.

Yeah, I hate rooting for a team with a bunch of history and living near one of the best sports cities in the US.

Guest Jason Voorhees fan

My father loves the bears while I'm for the Pats (used to be bengles until Chad was switched to the Pats) any ways if any one dissed the bears my dad would murder them.