Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

Zurg (Lightyear 2022 movie) vs. The Rancor
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
The Rancor: 1

Rumble 20574 Vindicator vs. Amelia Voght vs. Bug Pit (King Kong 2005)
MATCH SCORE
Vindicator: 2
Amelia Voght: 1
Bug Pit (King Kong 2005): 1

Sports

Guest life snatcher

Guest silversurfer092
Bah. College Football belongs to the SEC.

Now, I realize Oklahoma gave Texas a serious smack down yesterday, but they're still not ready for the monster that is Alabama/LSU. Still, I agree on Stanford. Luck is amazing.

MARVANOTE: BYU's field is AWESOME!

GTFO N00B!

But BYU is doing very well this year.

Trekker is talking 'bout them Eagles.

Guest ThePoet
Jets have failed me again.

Really, because they made me happy. Vikings finally won though, and the Bears and Falcons losing also made me happy.

Sucks about the NBA, but they're all money-grubbing jerks for letting this happen. If you need a basketball fix, watch some college hoops. Great competition and fan support.

Guest life snatcher
I meant to talk about the Panthers/Saints game the other day.

Poor Cam. The guy plays so hard, but his team keeps failing him. :ph34r:

I know right. After the undefeated year with the Auburn Tigers, he starts losing again :P . He should go to the Eagles. Because if injury-prone Vick, gets ''injured'' we could have a good team. 1-4 :lol: terrible start. Just terrible. Can't stand KAFKA. What type of name is KAFKA anyway. We need to step our game up. For real. I feel disgusted about my team. Just getting off my friend about how to pates lost to buffalo. What happened now. Instead of me getting bragging rights. He gets them because we lost by 7, and they only lost by 3. I need bragging rights for something when it comes to football. my Jets aren't doing good either. 2-3 i think. Losing to guess who. The pates. My friend gets bragging rights again.

Next monday i'll put down the rankings about football

I know right. After the undefeated year with the Auburn Tigers, he starts losing again :ph34r: . He should go to the Eagles. Because if injury-prone Vick, gets ''injured'' we could have a good team. 1-4 :P terrible start. Just terrible. Can't stand KAFKA. What type of name is KAFKA anyway. We need to step our game up. For real. I feel disgusted about my team. Just getting off my friend about how to pates lost to buffalo. What happened now. Instead of me getting bragging rights. He gets them because we lost by 7, and they only lost by 3. I need bragging rights for something when it comes to football. my Jets aren't doing good either. 2-3 i think. Losing to guess who. The pates. My friend gets bragging rights again.

Next monday i'll put down the rankings about football

Man, and here I thought the eagles would be dangerous with Vick.

Guest life snatcher
Man, and here I thought the eagles would be dangerous with Vick.

I thought the dolphins would be good with bush.

I thought Cam would make the panthers good

Philly= "Dream Team" with Vick suppose to happen

Things don't happen how you think they would :ph34r:

Anyone heard of the Big Three for boston

Guest life snatcher
Hey, Cam can't do it all. But did anyone else see Cam's face when he saw his defense roll over? Again?

Watch out though. The Panthers are really pulling it close every game now...

He needs to get traded to the Eagles. better yet, to Miami because they need a win badly. They better not beat the jets though.

Guest Soberguy
Hey Soberguy. It looks like the Canadian plans on overtaking the US sports market with the NHL took a huge hit.

sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/The-Dallas-Stars-and-the-empty-seat-anxiety?urn=nhl-wp14590

Most people up here are fed up with US expansion anyhow. We'd rather see teams barely scraping by in a US market that doesn't care about hockey shipped back up here to Canada. This just happened with the Thrashers moving to Winnipeg.

The NHL commissioner, Gary Bettman, has spent two decades aggressively trying to push hockey into new US markets with only moderate success and plenty of failures. I get the logic. Everyone in Canada already loves hockey, so get teams into big market areas of the US to expand the fanbase. "If we build it, they will come." Makes sense on paper, but in practice hockey has been a tough sell on Americans outside the typical US hockey centres. We have two teams in Florida and THREE in California and yet is there a huge surge in interest in those States? I doubt it.

To me, I think half the teams should be Canadian and the other half American. Would make for great drama to have every Stanley Cup be Canada vs. the USA.

Guest thetrekker
Trekker is talking 'bout them Eagles.

When did dem Eagles change their uniforms to teal? <_<

340x.jpg

God, can we get back a good DG and a dominant Freddy again (Not that MJD isn't an elite)?

Guest silversurfer092

The SEC sucks for Cross. The only school that's good from the SEC is Florida, which I believe got 3rd last year. Arkansas did incredibly well in the 90's. Other than that, the West pretty much dominates it, in recent years. Wisconsin is usually a good bet. Florida State got 2nd last year. Other than that, Stanford, Oregon, Colorado, Oklahoma State, and Oklahoma are the usual powerhouses.