Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. Goliath (Evolve)
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
Goliath (Evolve): 0

Psylocke vs. Danielle Moonstar
MATCH SCORE
Psylocke: 6
Danielle Moonstar: 2

Rumble 20570 Arkin vs. Komodo
MATCH SCORE
Arkin: 0
Komodo: 1

Rumble 20569 Minsu Kim vs. The Avengers
MATCH SCORE
Minsu Kim: 2
The Avengers: 4

Donatello (Mirage) vs. Chun-Li
MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 9
Chun-Li: 3

Sports

Guest life snatcher

Guest silversurfer092

Except Wade has 5 more years left in him tops before he retires or you see his production go drastically down. Not everyone can defy time like Kobe.

Except Wade has 5 more years left in him tops before he retires or you see his production go drastically down. Not everyone can defy time like Kobe.

well that's true but along side rose I don't think he has to be the 30 point wade for them to win that's a deep team all they need is someone besides rose who can get his own shot be a reliable scoring option and run the offence wade can do all that.

• 7 years later...
On 7/4/2021 at 6:09 PM, comic_book_fan said:

so anyone watching the nba finals 

Yep, I'll be tuning in.

So there are a couple of different teams are in this time around. The Bucks haven't been in an NBA Final since the '70's, and the Suns haven't been since Charles Barkley lead them there in 1993 (which I remember pretty vividly since they went up against the Bulls). Should be interesting, especially when Giannis Antetoukounmpo comes back healthy.

Whoever wins, expect to see a triple-overtime game, 'cuz there's always a triple-overtime game in the Finals when the Suns get in. :D

43 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Yep, I'll be tuning in.

So there are a couple of different teams are in this time around. The Bucks haven't been in an NBA Final since the '70's, and the Suns haven't been since Charles Barkley lead them there in 1993 (which I remember pretty vividly since they went up against the Bulls). Should be interesting, especially when Giannis Antetoukounmpo comes back healthy.

Whoever wins, expect to see a triple-overtime game, 'cuz there's always a triple-overtime game in the Finals when the Suns get in. :D

first time ever iam rooting for the west team

• 1 year later...

King James did it! :D 

LeBron passed Kareem on the NBA career scoring list! I saw it live on TV earlier this evening. Never thought someone would play good and stay healthy long enough to pull it out, but James did it! 

On 2/8/2023 at 12:14 AM, DSkillz said:

King James did it! :D 

LeBron passed Kareem on the NBA career scoring list! I saw it live on TV earlier this evening. Never thought someone would play good and stay healthy long enough to pull it out, but James did it! 

I was hating on Lebron for years but hats off to him.

All this trading going on is a trip though. Nets just fell completely off the map. Lost everything. The big three jumped ship.

• 9 months later...

Don't know how I missed this days ago, but this announcer straight up ethered James Harden: 

• 3 months later...
17 hours ago, ViceCityMobster86 said:

Awesome Super Bowl this year

I had my hopes for the Lions to finally see it through. Man their last game made me so angry.

17 hours ago, ViceCityMobster86 said:

Awesome Super Bowl this year

Man I was looking for it all over TV. I was so wanting to see this giant bowling tournament, but all I found was some football game! 😭