Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Sports

Guest life snatcher

Guest Djgambrell
Yeah, I hate rooting for a team with a bunch of history and living near one of the best sports cities in the US.

I'm a packers fan. I was just joking :(

Changing the subject to the other sport mentioned in the original post... :(

Anybody remember what a classic the 1999 NBA All-Star Game was? Google it if you're not sure. :(

Guest TheRandomBandit
Changing the subject to the other sport mentioned in the original post... :(

Anybody remember what a classic the 1999 NBA All-Star Game was? Google it if you're not sure. :(

Lockout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest life snatcher
My father loves the bears while I'm for the Pats (used to be bengles until Chad was switched to the Pats) any ways if any one dissed the bears my dad would murder them.

TEAM HOPPER!!!

Guest ThePoet

Well, I thought this newsworthy. Al Davis, owner of the Oakland Raiders has passed away. Personally never cared for the guy, but he was a legend and did more for the NFL than many people give him credit for. I think I'll actually miss the guy. He made it so easy to hate and make fun of the Raiders.

This topic was pinned? :D

I live in a Detroit suburb, finally being able to root for the home team without the usual feeling of hopelessness is awesome

You've got a baseball team goin' strong too. Some people have all the luck. *Makes the :D face at his Chicago teams.*

Guest life snatcher
This topic was pinned? :D

You've got a baseball team goin' strong too. Some people have all the luck. *Makes the :D face at his Chicago teams.*

yeah lucky beating them yankees. :P My baseball team A-rod, Derek, The black dudes and others ;) ... anyway syracuse needs to beat tulane so we can be 4-2 ;)

Guest life snatcher
Heh. Well, if you don't count the Sox, (which I don't :D) we haven't had a very good decade either. The Cubs haven't had a good century. :D

Detroit hasn't had a good baseball team since 2011 :P

Guest silversurfer092
Detroit hasn't had a good baseball team since 2011 :D

Except in 2006 when they went to the World Series and 1984 when they won the World Series.

Guest life snatcher
Except in 2006 when they went to the World Series and 1984 when they won the World Series.

What's up with the detriot teams this year? Detriot lions 4-0

Detroit Tigers going to win the world series beating the Cardinals. That is what I predict

Guest silversurfer092

Oklahoma State is definitely poised to win it all again this year. The only team I really believe can challenge them is Wisconsin, but I really really really really really really want Stanford to win. OU is doing pretty good as well.

Oklahoma State is definitely poised to win it all again this year. The only team I really believe can challenge them is Wisconsin, but I really really really really really really want Stanford to win. OU is doing pretty good as well.

Bah. College Football belongs to the SEC.

Now, I realize Oklahoma gave Texas a serious smack down yesterday, but they're still not ready for the monster that is Alabama/LSU. Still, I agree on Stanford. Luck is amazing.

MARVANOTE: BYU's field is AWESOME!