X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

The Island Kingdom of Genosha

kainboa

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Hmm..." Marcel wonders as he is told that. Interesting. Upon seeing stryker come for more he sighs.

"Ok, if we could all stop fighting, I will not have to whup anyone"s ass. I dont much care for making friends, but were gonna be a team. I wanna act like one, cause its the only way we'll get the job dobe." Marcel says aloud. At the comment about not needing to deal with guns, he would scoff loudly. He knew better.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I DARE you to drop it, smart guy." Jak smirked as more concealed red energy formed directly under the wheels of the car.

Stryker dropped it right by himself then he got into and made it vanish. "You're my teammate and weather I like it or not I can't kill you."

Guest Djgambrell
"I DARE you to drop it, smart guy." Jak smirked as more concealed red energy formed directly under the wheels of the car.

Van stepped in back to his usual self. "Please be nice."

Jak would snort. "I'd freaking love to see you try."

Stryker again thought but this time made a tank behind Jak. "Trying is nothing." and at the exact same moment that Stryker ended his sentence he made it vanish again "So once again weather I like it or not I can't kill you." With that Stryker walked out of the room and lit up a smoke he waited for Magneto.

Stryker again thought but this time made a tank behind Jak. "Trying is nothing." and at the exact same moment that Stryker ended his sentence he made it vanish again "So once again weather I like it or not I can't kill you." With that Stryker walked out of the room and lit up a smoke he waited for Magneto.

By this time, the bubble would have easily engulfed him, and left him trapped (no surprise). "What now? And by the by, that stuff nullifies your powers, so yeah, I could hold you in here all day."

Guest Djgambrell
By this time, the bubble would have easily engulfed him, and left him trapped (no surprise). "What now? And by the by, that stuff nullifies your powers, so yeah, I could hold you in here all day."

Van walked over and absorbed this energy. "1. If its energy I can absorb it. 2. That energy was awesome."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Ooc: actually

A u said he let it dissappate

B marcel was watching it and actively avoiding it

C he wouldve had a good counter if u did try

Ooc: actually

A u said he let it dissappate

B marcel was watching it and actively avoiding it

C he wouldve had a good counter if u did try

OOC: Does it really matter? It's not like I'm ACTUALLY gonna keep him there. <_< ... OR WILL I? ;) And I wasn't even attacking you. Stryker was said target.

Once the bubble was done Stryker smoked another cig.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Marcel would sigh, facepalming at the bickering. He muttered some cursing in japanese, before looking at the group.

"We all done d*ck measuring or should we see who can bench press the most now?" Marcel asks, deadpanning. None of these idiots were worth him breaking a sweat over.

Marcel would sigh, facepalming at the bickering. He muttered some cursing in japanese, before looking at the group.

"We all done d*ck measuring or should we see who can bench press the most now?" Marcel asks, deadpanning. None of these idiots were worth him breaking a sweat over.

" Everyone, cut it out! " Jack would instruct.

" We are here to serve our country and Lord Magneto, and if you don't like, well, I don't care! Enough of this Bullsh**! " He would command.

Stryker walked back into the room and laid back on the wall he shook his head yes and looked at every one he made assuptions of them all. Every one was very good except for the jerk Jak.

Guest Djgambrell
" Everyone, cut it out! " Jack would instruct.

" We are here to serve our country and Lord Magneto, and if you don't like, well, I don't care! Enough of this Bullsh**! " He would command.

"Please don't yell."

"Enough!" Danny would nearly scream. "This isn't a game people! We have to stop acting like little children, I'm the youngest here but it looks like I'm still the most mature, so I guess I'll have to end this. We all have a reason to be here, with Magneto. My reason is..." Danny choked on the words as the memories flooded back to him. "My reason is, because, my parents were murdered, trying to protect me. The humans killed them in cold blood, just because there son was 'different'. I want revenge, and I'm sure each of you have a similar story, and also want revenge. But were not gonna get it if we kill each other! Like it or not we are now a team, its time to start acting like one."

Guest sirmethos

Technician looked around at the group and slowly shook his head.

He continued carefully observing everyone, while subtly keeping a protective field around himself.

At Danny's words, he quietly snorted to himself. "If you're out for revenge, you're in the wrong place kid. We're here to be agents working directly for Magneto and the cabinet. When we are out of the country on missions, we will essentially be the outward face of Genosha. Doing something stupid, like heading off and doing violence, for reasons as petty as revenge, is something that neither Magneto, nor the Cabinet, could allow unpunished."

Guest Djgambrell
Technician looked around at the group and slowly shook his head.

He continued carefully observing everyone, while subtly keeping a protective field around himself.

At Danny's words, he quietly snorted to himself. "If you're out for revenge, you're in the wrong place kid. We're here to be agents working directly for Magneto and the cabinet. When we are out of the country on missions, we will essentially be the outward face of Genosha. Doing something stupid, like heading off and doing violence, for reasons as petty as revenge, is something that neither Magneto, nor the Cabinet, could allow unpunished."

"Yea actually I don't really know what we're doing."

"Yea actually I don't really know what we're doing."

" He just clearly stated that we shall be working for Lord Magneto. " Jack informed the young Van Kleiss.

Turning to Danny.

" Be careful what you wish for, revenge is always a double sided blade. "