Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

The Island Kingdom of Genosha

kainboa

"Those things are huge. Shit. Go for their legs then let's see what we can do with the rest." Jack hurried up and said to Van. He ran as fast as he could toward the 2 closest to him. He would go for their legs and hopefully at least take them down. He would also try and rip one of their legs off while running for them to throw at one of the other 2 he didn't go for.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Djgambrell

Van made a small speed burst of a little under the speed of sound so as not to break the sound barrier and jumped at the chest of the nearest sentinel going for a drop kick.

Gorillinator decided to try hiding behind the wall and looking for electrical appliances. should he find some he wpuld try to super charge some coins after putting electricity proof gloves on. He would then try ripping into the wall and pulling out some wires to turn off the lights.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Marcel curses himself as he walks right into a group of soldiers. Seeing Gorillinator move for electircal equipment, he gets similar ideas. "I surrender!" marcel calls aloud before morphing solid granite for defense. He runs for cover but not before doing his best sith impersonation courtesy of Chris.

"NOT!" Marcel says as he sends a large wave of electricity at the squad to take them out.

In front of Technician, the guard was just about to shout when the tingling sensation started, he looked down at himself then up at Technician again with panic in his eyes.

"What's happening to me?"

All the guards were asleep, and no defensive measures were active in the barracks, so the balls of energy from Chris, simply flew in and decimated the guards, making small explosions when they hit, covering the room with former guard goo.

As Varner rushed towards the sentinel, a faint shimmer appeared in the air around it and a few feet away from it, he slammed into a forcefield which sent him rocketing backwards, flying through the air and crashing through the wall.

The same happened for Van as he attacked just after Varner.

The guards were a bit more concerned with Marcel in front of them to worry about the gorilla, so he was able to step to the side and rip open the panel for the intercom system, allowing him access to the electrical system, as he overcharged it, all the lights in the building shut off, this however had the unfortunate effect of spooking the guards, causing them to fire at Marcel.

Luckily just before they opened fire, he turned into granite, so rather than being blasted into a smoking pile of smouldering flesh, he was simply blasted out of the room and slightly concussed, leaving him relatively ready for more action.

Guest hamtaroblazex

OOC: I was left behind, right? If I wasn't. I'll edit accordingly.

Zoi's mind had the tendency to wander and boy did it pick a bad time to do so. She quickly snaps back to reality, well...virtual and was surprised to see that she was left behind. "Crap." Zoi spouts, frowning at the very fact of it. "I can at least try out that." She says to herself as she scans her surroundings, looking for the path that Marcel and Gorillnator took.

Once she did so, she shook off any anxiety and crouched into a sprinters stance. She takes a big breath, and concentrates on her muscles. Thinking about making them stronger, faster, more malleable. Zoi did try this one other time, she was able to pick up a small car with not much trouble. She knew it didn't hold a candle to what Van and the others can do strength wise, but, it did make her feel better then her old self.

With out a second thought, Zoi, took off in the direction of the compound where Marcel and Gorillnator have head too.

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Ouch..." Marel grunts as his world is still spinning. He tries to roll out of the direct line of fire to avoid any nasty followup attacks. Marcel would try to use the shadows to his advantage and get in a good shot for another attempt at a lighting trick. He would wait to see if Gorrilinator had any plans, but if he didnt strike Marcelw ould let loose, making sure gorillinator wasnt in the firing line.

Guest bigballerju

Chris looked at the remains of the guards all over the room with both a disgust but happy look. "Well that was easy though next time I think I will be more careful not to get this blood and guys all over me." Chris wiped himself off as he walked over to Techinician.

" So what's next to destroy and make some noise?"

Varner stood up and started to dust himself off. He was getting the rubble out of his hair as he spoke. "That did not go how I thought it would in my head. Can you break that thing? I'll destract them while you try." Varner said as he ran back into the building.

Inside the building he picked up the closest object and hurled it at the force field to get their attention while Van tried to break it. If he noticed them crossing the barrier, he would run as fast as he could for their legs again.

In front of Technician, the guard was just about to shout when the tingling sensation started, he looked down at himself then up at Technician again with panic in his eyes.

"What's happening to me?"

All the guards were asleep, and no defensive measures were active in the barracks, so the balls of energy from Chris, simply flew in and decimated the guards, making small explosions when they hit, covering the room with former guard goo.

As Varner rushed towards the sentinel, a faint shimmer appeared in the air around it and a few feet away from it, he slammed into a forcefield which sent him rocketing backwards, flying through the air and crashing through the wall.

The same happened for Van as he attacked just after Varner.

The guards were a bit more concerned with Marcel in front of them to worry about the gorilla, so he was able to step to the side and rip open the panel for the intercom system, allowing him access to the electrical system, as he overcharged it, all the lights in the building shut off, this however had the unfortunate effect of spooking the guards, causing them to fire at Marcel.

Luckily just before they opened fire, he turned into granite, so rather than being blasted into a smoking pile of smouldering flesh, he was simply blasted out of the room and slightly concussed, leaving him relatively ready for more action.

Gorillinator proceeds to toss the electrical charged coins at the enemies, aiming for exposed skin, but being fine with any hit. He tried to remain in the shadows as he did so.