The Island Kingdom of Genosha

kainboa

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yea actually I don't really know what we're doing."

"I suppose that is where i come in"

A mechanical voice came from the door, and a robot entered through it.

Ferrous.jpg

"My designation is Ferris, I am a representative of Magneto and the Ruling Council. My reason for being here is to answer any questions you might have about this team and your eventual missions"

Ferrous.jpg

"My designation is Ferris, I am a representative of Magneto and the Ruling Council. My reason for being here is to answer any questions you might have about this team and your eventual missions"

Giving a low bow, Jack would introduce himself.

" Jack Howard, Genosha citizen, loyal servant to Magneto! " He would than stand up.

Guest Djgambrell

Ferrous.jpg

"Hello." Said van waving. "How are you?"

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Hello..." marcel says, looking at the robot. "I got a question. he said, he picked us because we all have great potential. Think you can go into more detail on that, give us some more details on each other and such? Might be a bit more organized than everyone getting in a circile and talking in turn. I'm curious of some of the...choices."

Guest sirmethos
"Hello..." marcel says, looking at the robot. "I got a question. he said, he picked us because we all have great potential. Think you can go into more detail on that, give us some more details on each other and such? Might be a bit more organized than everyone getting in a circile and talking in turn. I'm curious of some of the...choices."

Technician raised an eyebrow at that comment "Would it not be simpler, if we each simply introduce ourselves, and summarize our.... gifts ?"

Technician raised an eyebrow at that comment "Would it not be simpler, if we each simply introduce ourselves, and summarize our.... gifts ?"

" Alas, that is what we have been trying to do. " He said, while staring at Jak.

"The details of the mutations of each member of the group are not currently available to me, however I am aware of the fact that each member of the group have been hand-picked by Magneto and the ruling council as a valuable asset to the team. Any other questions?"

Guest Djgambrell
"The details of the mutations of each member of the group are not currently available to me, however I am aware of the fact that each member of the group have been hand-picked by Magneto and the ruling council as a valuable asset to the team. Any other questions?"

"What do we... Ya know... Do?"

Guest KevinDWolf93
" Alas, that is what we have been trying to do. " He said, while staring at Jak.

"What he said..." marcel says, defending his statment. upon the robot basically saying he has no clue what everyone can do, he sighs.

"What he said..." marcel says, defending his statment. upon the robot basically saying he has no clue what everyone can do, he sighs.

" Well, allow me to begin. My name is Jack Howard."

"I can manipulate my limbs in any form I wish." Jack would twist grab his elbow and push his arm down. His entire arm would be facing the other way.

"I can shoot acid out of my fingers. " Stepping to the side, Jack would squirt out a very small acid blast at the floor.

"My maximum strength in 10 tons... and another thing I prefer not to talk about. " He informed the team.

Pilyla would run up to the robot, back to normal now. She held her head due to the constant change of Psychic energies in her head she was feeling rather tired.

"I have a question. What is it that Lord Magneto expects of us as a whole? I am still a little fuzzy on that."

"I have a question. What is it that Lord Magneto expects of us as a whole? I am still a little fuzzy on that."

"Magneto and the ruling council has chosen you, to be Genoshas' equivalent to The Avengers. The official superhero group of the country, dealing with a variety of issues that may arise. Any other questions?"

Guest Djgambrell
"Magneto and the ruling council has chosen you, to be Genoshas' equivalent to The Avengers. The official superhero group of the country, dealing with a variety of issues that may arise. Any other questions?"

"Why do you need us now? I mean he's Magneto."

Guest bobisbeast

" Do you really think the ruler of an entire country has to the time to do things that a super-heroing group could do? I'm sure Magneto has his own daily problems."

" Do you really think the ruler of an entire country has to the time to do things that a super-heroing group could do? I'm sure Magneto has his own daily problems."

"Indeed, Magneto and the ruling council has more than enough to do with the daily business of the country to go galivanting off trying to fight every single rebel that pops up. That is another reason why this group was formed, to have a rapid response team to any threats that might arise against the nation both big and small. Any other questions?"

Guest KevinDWolf93
The Gorillinator arrived where the rest of the group was, "Sorry I'm late." he muttered

marcel looked over to the gorillinator. He raised an eyebrow in awe. he was certainly the...oddest looking of the group there. Still, makign allies and all that jazz.

"Hi." he says, beign the closest person there.

marcel looked over to the gorillinator. He raised an eyebrow in awe. he was certainly the...oddest looking of the group there. Still, makign allies and all that jazz.

"Hi." he says, beign the closest person there.

"Hey, what's your power?" The Gorillinator asks, trying to sound friendly, he didn't talk to others much, and thought it was aperfectly logical thing to ask.

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Hey, what's your power?" The Gorillinator asks, trying to sound friendly, he didn't talk to others much, and thought it was aperfectly logical thing to ask.

"Oh, I can absorb energies and use em to do stuff like shoot em back or change my molecular structure...well thats the idea. Right now, i can only go skin deep." marcel says, answering the question simply enough. He looked Gorillinator once-over. He thinks he coudl guess his powers. "Call me suiku by the way."

"Oh, I can absorb energies and use em to do stuff like shoot em back or change my molecular structure...well thats the idea. Right now, i can only go skin deep." marcel says, answering the question simply enough. He looked Gorillinator once-over. He thinks he coudl guess his powers. "Call me suiku by the way."

"Call me Gorillinator, my power is super intelligence... it's cooler than it sounds."

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Call me Gorillinator, my power is super intelligence... it's cooler than it sounds."

"I'll bet..." Marcel syas, looking at the gorilla. "Made it yourself or it come with the brain?" Marcel asks, reffering to the gorilla form.

"I'll bet..." Marcel syas, looking at the gorilla. "Made it yourself or it come with the brain?" Marcel asks, reffering to the gorilla form.

"Made myself, beats human limitations." He explained, he could go into the details, but that would take hours.