Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

The Island Kingdom of Genosha

kainboa

"Indeed, Magneto and the ruling council has more than enough to do with the daily business of the country to go galivanting off trying to fight every single rebel that pops up. That is another reason why this group was formed, to have a rapid response team to any threats that might arise against the nation both big and small. Any other questions?"

Pilyla only had one more question.

"I just have a single question. For someone like myself, why am I seen as a necessary piece to his plan? Don't any of you find my other selves rather vexing? Don't you even wonder why I am not locked up in an insane asylum some where? What abou- "We don't care so why should they?"

Pilyla would feel rather embarrassed by the outburst from her other selves who all spoke in unison together through her. Pilyla would go take a seat somewhere and ponder how to keep them quiet.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Made myself, beats human limitations." He explained, he could go into the details, but that would take hours.

"Ah...cool, I guess. Got a thing for gorillas?" Marcel asks. There was probably a number of reasons he couldve picked it, but there are certainly other things one couldve turned himself into.

"Ah...cool, I guess. Got a thing for gorillas?" Marcel asks. There was probably a number of reasons he couldve picked it, but there are certainly other things one couldve turned himself into.

"It has better strength speed, and of course, opposable thumbs, thats why I chose it."

Guest KevinDWolf93
"It has better strength speed, and of course, opposable thumbs, thats why I chose it."

"Makes sense, I guess....you don't mind the face-lift?" Marcel asks.

Guest bigballerju

Chris had been quiet for a while now as he paid attention to what was going on and was observing everything around him. Chris paid attention to everyone such as Pilyla who seemed to have multiple personalities and others such as the robot. Chris figured it was time to make himself noticed as he walked up in front of everybody. Chris in a serious tone spoke. " Well if everybody is done asking questions and acting like kids. My name is Christopher Cage which is all you need to know for now. My power is Electrokinesis and Electromagnetism." Chris raised his hands out as electricity formed around his hands as his eyes lit up with electricity as well. Chris started to fly above the ground as electricity was powered up around his hands as right in front of him electricity shot from his hands and formed a energy ball in front of him. Chris started to change the shape of the electric energy into a mini plane and other shapes or sizes. One example he formed was he created a electric barrier around him. Chris satisfied that they had seen enough powered down and flew back down to the ground. Chris folded his arms as he waited for the next person to introduce himself.

OCC: Sorry for being late. I just noticed the RP was put up.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Marcel shot Christopher a glance....interesting. Afterwards, he would turn back to gorillinator in time to hear his comment. It did ellict a smirk from Marcel.

"Heh, your so modest. I'm sure you dont have to worry about shaving." Marcel laughs. "So what else can this thing do? Looks like its got...enhancments."

Marcel shot Christopher a glance....interesting. Afterwards, he would turn back to gorillinator in time to hear his comment. It did ellict a smirk from Marcel.

"Heh, your so modest. I'm sure you dont have to worry about shaving." Marcel laughs. "So what else can this thing do? Looks like its got...enhancments."

"I can pull a trigger and use my mechanical eye to aim better than any human ever could."

"I just have a single question. For someone like myself, why am I seen as a necessary piece to his plan? Don't any of you find my other selves rather vexing? Don't you even wonder why I am not locked up in an insane asylum some where? What abou- "We don't care so why should they?"

Pilyla would feel rather embarrassed by the outburst from her other selves who all spoke in unison together through her. Pilyla would go take a seat somewhere and ponder how to keep them quiet.

Guest hamtaroblazex

Zoi, was sitting by herself, until Pilyla came along and sat beside her. But it was obvious to Zoi that she was lost in thought in something and it didn't seem nice to disturb her. Zoi did see her before, when she was running around in circles and singing, Zoi thought she was a very interesting person. She would also see Chris, but nothing more than a pretty light show. Sitting still and a little bored she would sigh and start playing with her thumbs.

Guest bigballerju

Chris smirked as he saw his display had interested the others. He turned to Pilyla. " Oh come on I know there has to be something more then you having split personalities. What are your true powers? Magneto wouldn't pick someone like you for no reason"

Guest sirmethos

"Everyone is different, why would any of us judge you for something like that?", Technician slightly lifted an eyebrow, "Some of us have altered physical appearances, like our team mate here, some have wings, or tails, fur or other cosmetic differences from the baseline, and we don't judge them, we simply accept their differences as part of the person. Why would we do differently, just because the change is psychological instead of physical?"

As he talked, he slowly started pacing, taking on his 'lecturing voice', as his former students called it. "Mutants are discriminated against by normal humans, simply because they are different from the baseline, but we mutants are trying to prove that we are not just different, we are better. Homo Superior. It would be hypocritical of us to judge a designated member of our own team, a person chosen, handpicked, by our leader, just like the rest of us, simply because of what is essentially, a relatively minor deviation from the acknowledged baseline."

With that, he stopped pacing and turned to look at the group "The only way we can prove that we are better, is through everything we do and say. Doing our best to try not to be held back by our upbringing as normal humans, but instead keeping our true nature firmly in mind. We are the outward face of our nation, and thus we, even more than other citizens of the nation, have to hold ourselves to the highest standards. Nothing less can be accepted."

He smiled lightly and looked questioningly at Pilyla, "I hope that answers your question."

Guest bigballerju

Chris turned to the Technician and nodded in agreement. " We are Homo Superior. The next step in human evolution. We don't have to prove a damn thing"

Guest KevinDWolf93
Chris turned to the Technician and nodded in agreement. " We are Homo Superior. The next step in human evolution. We don't have to prove a damn thing"

"...and it's that kinda talk that landed us all up on this isle am I right?" Marcel grunts. "Well not me, Im just an unlucky f*ck."

Pilyla would stare at Chris and make a rather sly smile across her face as it was apparent that she had changed personalities again.

"You wish to see Pilyla's power?"

"We are her power."

"Power that only we have is hers."

"Her power is our power and our power is her power."

The four would speak in unison next.

"We are that which is separate and yet one being entirely. Our power is that of 5 minds in one body."

Guest sirmethos
"...and it's that kinda talk that landed us all up on this isle am I right?" Marcel grunts. "Well not me, Im just an unlucky f*ck."

Technician nodded at the words, and looked at Chris "Our friend here is right, believing that we do not have to prove, is exactly the reason that mutant have a bad reputation, even worse than simply discrimination can account for. Mutants who forget that we live in a world, primarily populated by regular humans. On an individual basis, we are far more powerful, but the regular humans outnumber us by such a large factor, that we have no choice, no logical choice, but to attempt coexistence. We do have to prove our superiority, because our... powers alone is not what makes us superior, if that was the case, mutants like Apocalypse, would have taken over the planet a long time ago."

"The only way for us, to achieve peaceful coexistence, is to prove our worth, prove to the world that we can provide a better way of living, than what the regular humans are doing to the world right now."

Guest hamtaroblazex
Pilyla would stare at Chris and make a rather sly smile across her face as it was apparent that she had changed personalities again.

"You wish to see Pilyla's power?"

"We are her power."

"Power that only we have is hers."

"Her power is our power and our power is her power."

The four would speak in unison next.

"We are that which is separate and yet one being entirely. Our power is that of 5 minds in one body."

Zoi, sitting next to Pilyla would shiver a little bit. She would think to her self. (Ooo, creppy, but in a good way)

Guest bigballerju
Technician nodded at the words, and looked at Chris "Our friend here is right, believing that we do not have to prove, is exactly the reason that mutant have a bad reputation, even worse than simply discrimination can account for. Mutants who forget that we live in a world, primarily populated by regular humans. On an individual basis, we are far more powerful, but the regular humans outnumber us by such a large factor, that we have no choice, no logical choice, but to attempt coexistence. We do have to prove our superiority, because our... powers alone is not what makes us superior, if that was the case, mutants like Apocalypse, would have taken over the planet a long time ago."

"The only way for us, to achieve peaceful coexistence, is to prove our worth, prove to the world that we can provide a better way of living, than what the regular humans are doing to the world right now."

Chris thought for a second. "Ok I get it. So after all the introductions whats next"

Just then, Danny spontaniously exploded, blood and gore splashing all over the room, coating everyone there in there friends insides.

OOC: Sorry guys, but I'ma have to drop out.

"The Technician said it rather well, both about your reason for being on the team, and about what we need to achieve in general. The details about your future missions however, are not currently available to me. You will be instructed by a member of the Ruling Council tomorrow. In the mean time, if you would all follow me, a room for each of you have been prepared as a place to store various equipment you might need on the missions, and as a place where you can rest and socialize with the group between missions"

At his final word, the robot turned, and started moving out into the hallway, slowly enough to ensure that the entire group could follow him, eventually leading them to a hallway with several doors, each door with a small name tag on, denoting the new inhabitant of the room.

"Tomorrow you will all be woken up and have breakfast delivered to you, once you have eaten, you will be led to a meeting room where a member of the Council will explain your mission to you."

Having said this, the robot moved down the hallway and went out a window, disappearing up into the air.

Guest Djgambrell
"The Technician said it rather well, both about your reason for being on the team, and about what we need to achieve in general. The details about your future missions however, are not currently available to me. You will be instructed by a member of the Ruling Council tomorrow. In the mean time, if you would all follow me, a room for each of you have been prepared as a place to store various equipment you might need on the missions, and as a place where you can rest and socialize with the group between missions"

At his final word, the robot turned, and started moving out into the hallway, slowly enough to ensure that the entire group could follow him, eventually leading them to a hallway with several doors, each door with a small name tag on, denoting the new inhabitant of the room.

"Tomorrow you will all be woken up and have breakfast delivered to you, once you have eaten, you will be led to a meeting room where a member of the Council will explain your mission to you."

Having said this, the robot moved down the hallway and went out a window, disappearing up into the air.

"So what now?"

Guest KevinDWolf93
" Just follow the robot. " Jack would instruct him quietly.

"Yeah, follow him out a window...that should be fun to watch." Marcel grunts, before looking at the labele rooms. he quickly looked for the one labeled Marcel. He would open it to see what the interior looked like.