Namaari: 2
Azog: 3

Rumble 20553 Henry Evans vs. Koba
MATCH SCORE
Henry Evans: 0
Koba: 5

The Island Kingdom of Genosha

kainboa

The group were all led to a large room with a balcony, overlooking the city square, down in the square they could see a large gathering of people milling about, as if waiting for something.

After a few moments several people came into the room, all of them instantly recognizable.

These people were Bennet du Paris aka Exodus, the right hand man of Magneto, commonly known as The Fist of Magneto.

Exodus2.jpg

Joseph, The clone of Magneto, Minister of Defence

Joseph_001.jpg

The Children of Magneto, Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch, Minister of Infrastructure.

Scarletwitch.jpg

Pietro Maximoff aka Quicksilver, Minister of Commerce.

And His Wife, Crystalia Amaquelin aka Crystal, Ambassador from the Inhumans.

quicksilver.jpg

Crystal.jpg

Emma frost aka the White Queen, Minister of Education.

Emma_Frost.jpg

And finaly Bruce Banner aka The Hulk, Minister of Science.

BruceBanner.jpg

TheHulk.jpg

These people were the Cabinet of Magneto, his ruling council and the royal family all in one.

At an unseen cue, Exodus moved to the balcony, overlooking the city square, and started his speech.

"Citizens of Genosha!" his words boomed loudly enough to be heard throughout the entire square, seemingly without any effort on his part.

"Today is a glorious day, for several reasons. It is the Anniversary of our lord Magnetos takeover of our magnificent country. It is a joyous occasion for all inhabitants as it marks the forty second day where no pollution is present within our sphere of influence, thanks to the force shield technology that our esteemed science minister has created in collaboration with our lord. These shields not only keep pollution away, but they also protect us from those that might do us harm"

As he mentioned the force shield, he raised a hand, and a shimmer ran through the otherwise invisible shield, making it visible for a short moment to everyone.

ForceField.jpg

"But today is not just for looking to the past, today is also a day to look into the future, seeing what it might bring to us and our glorious nation."

After speaking Exodus took a step back and looked into the sky, gazing seemingly at nothing, however after a few moments a figure could be seen, descending rapidly towards the square. As the figure came close enough to be recognized, the people in the square started chanting his name, welcoming their lord and savior back.

"Mag-ne-to, Mag-ne-to, Mag-ne-to"

Magneto.jpg

As he landed on the balcony, he gazed into the room for a moment, his eyes meeting every member of the group for a split second, then with a final look and a nod towards Bruce banner, he turned outwards to the square.

"Honoured citizens of Genosha! Today is a glorious day, and a day for celebrations. Today, we begin a new era in the history of our nation. From this day on, the Vox Kundi makes their first appearance as national Heroes of Genosha! The Vox Kundi will serve as Genoshas first line of defence against those who wish us harm. Furthermore they well be operating directly under myself and the cabinet of ministers, in furthering the interests of Genosha"

After the speech he turned around and moved back into the room, looking at the assembled people for a moment.

"Take a good look around you, these are the people that you will be working with in the future."

After speaking he turned to the newly recruited people.

"All of you have been selected for your staggering potential, each of you are capable of becoming one of the pinnacles of our society. I hope you will prove worthy of the trust and fulfil the lofty expectations that have been given you. I suggest you mingle and get acquainted with each other, tomorrow will bring missions for you to undertake."

With that said, Magneto strode out of the room, moving further into the building with the rest of his cabinet following him.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pilyla, being in her normal personality for the time being, would look around at the people who surrounded her. She wasn't familiar with any of them, and beginning to grow nervous, she began to speak first.

"I would like to take the time, to just say that my name, is Pilyla Inshim. I li- "She likes sweets and cake."

She would be interrupted by a different voice then her own and those around her would most likely have heard it.

"No, I can't eat sweets. Mother told me they will rot my teeth. I have to eat heal- "Pilyla likes to eat sweets and cake."

Pilyla began to crack sort of but she managed to revert to another personality before she broke down.

"Hello other people. Pilyla is going to take a rest now. Mary White will take her place for a little while."

Pilyla would smile, though it wasn't really Pilyla anymore as it was Mary White who had overshadowed her.

Guest Djgambrell
Pilyla, being in her normal personality for the time being, would look around at the people who surrounded her. She wasn't familiar with any of them, and beginning to grow nervous, she began to speak first.

"I would like to take the time, to just say that my name, is Pilyla Inshim. I li- "She likes sweets and cake."

She would be interrupted by a different voice then her own and those around her would most likely have heard it.

"No, I can't eat sweets. Mother told me they will rot my teeth. I have to eat heal- "Pilyla likes to eat sweets and cake."

Pilyla began to crack sort of but she managed to revert to another personality before she broke down.

"Hello other people. Pilyla is going to take a rest now. Mary White will take her place for a little while."

Pilyla would smile, though it wasn't really Pilyla anymore as it was Mary White who had overshadowed her.

Van introduced himself. "Umm... I'm Van Kleise and I like... stuff."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Marcel looked around the group as soon as Magneto left, arms crossed and a scowl on his face. Though he pledged loyalty to Magento and promised to do whatever necessary, he wasn't so sure about this group. He would work with them if he had to, but he didn't quite have to like it. Upon seeing Pihlya...do something odd, and call herself Mary White, he raised an eyebrow at that. This was going to suck, he could tell. He'd rather have waited in the shadows alone, but then again things would never get better if he did nothing. Going out on a limb, he spoke.

"I'm Suiku..." Marcel says, giving out his pseudonym. Trust wasn't his best front, and the first impression wasn't really helping. "Yeah, I'm probably the youngest one here. I don't care, neither should you..." he states simply and cold in tone.

Marcel looked around the group as soon as Magneto left, arms crossed and a scowl on his face. Though he pledged loyalty to Magento and promised to do whatever necessary, he wasn't so sure about this group. He would work with them if he had to, but he didn't quite have to like it. Upon seeing Pihlya...do something odd, and call herself Mary White, he raised an eyebrow at that. This was going to suck, he could tell. He'd rather have waited in the shadows alone, but then again things would never get better if he did nothing. Going out on a limb, he spoke.

"I'm Suiku..." Marcel says, giving out his pseudonym. Trust wasn't his best front, and the first impression wasn't really helping. "Yeah, I'm probably the youngest one here. I don't care, neither should you..." he states simply and cold in tone.

" My name is Jack. I look forward to working with you in the name of Magneto. " He would tell the group.

It was obvious this Marcel character was a loner.

Pihlya had personality disorders.... so it seemed.

And that Van Klise was going to be the easiest to befriend.

Pilyla, now for the sake of argument will be named Mary White until further notice, would stare at the others and sort of half laugh at them. Not out of rude conjecture, but because she found them rather interesting.

"To say the least about one's associates, is to say what they will about a stranger's friends."

Mary White would look just as confused as anyone else who had heard that but only because half the time the things she said, she didn't even understand.

Guest Djgambrell
Pilyla, now for the sake of argument will be named Mary White until further notice, would stare at the others and sort of half laugh at them. Not out of rude conjecture, but because she found them rather interesting.

"To say the least about one's associates, is to say what they will about a stranger's friends."

Mary White would look just as confused as anyone else who had heard that but only because half the time the things she said, she didn't even understand.

Van looked at her. "K" he said winking.

Guest bobisbeast

Ian would have been twidling hs scarf, and would then introduce himself to the crowd,

" I am Ian Leibowitz, pleasure to meet you all of you. "

He would say with a slight bow.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Marcel looked over to the two bickering. Fantastic....he was gonna be working with 'those' type of people. Glancing over to mary he shrugs.

"Well, I dont have any associates, so what does that say about me?"

Guest hamtaroblazex

Zoi, would be walking up to the group speaking to each other, after Magneto did his speech and left. But before she can properly introduce herself, she noticed the one named Suiku and immediately glomp him from behind. "Little Bother!!! I thought you didn't make it."

Guest KevinDWolf93
Zoi, would be walking up to the group speaking to each other, after Magneto did his speech and left. But before she can properly introduce herself, she noticed the one named Suiku and immediately glomp him from behind. "Little Bother!!! I thought you didn't make it."

"Gah!" Marcel yells upon being grabbed. "Let go! I'm not your brother!" the young mutant yells, kicking up and trying to get himself free.

Guest hamtaroblazex
"Gah!" Marcel yells upon being grabbed. "Let go! I'm not your brother!" the young mutant yells, kicking up and trying to get himself free.

Zoi would blink not just once, but twice> "Huh? Oh!" She jumped up in the embarrestment and woul put out a hand to help him up. "Sorry, just thought you were someone I knew." finishing with a small and gentle smile.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Zoi would blink not just once, but twice> "Huh? Oh!" She jumped up in the embarrestment and woul put out a hand to help him up. "Sorry, just thought you were someone I knew." finishing with a small and gentle smile.

"Right..." marcel says, thinking twice, before taking the hand and getting up. He nods, though he doesn't make eye-contact. "I...don't usually get that, but ok."

"I'm uh, Danny." Danny would suddenly blurt out to the whole group. The shy boy immediately flushed with embarrassment over the way he spoke, and tried to keep his powers under control. Most of the time, they were activated via emotion, and he had trouble keeping them in check…

Guest hamtaroblazex
"Right..." marcel says, thinking twice, before taking the hand and getting up. He nods, though he doesn't make eye-contact. "I...don't usually get that, but ok."

Zoi, would keep her friendly smile, and while still gripping the arm-not thinking-pull him close to embrace him again. "Then you get one more" Giggling a little before she spoke again, in a soft, but confident tone. "You can't go around not being able to trust people, plus your among your kind, theres nothing to be scared about, Magneto said so. So don't be such a grouch. What ever happened in the past, stays in the past, while we work for our future."

Finishing and still smiling she would let go and pat-pat his head. "Oh!" She exclaimed before facepalming. "By the way the names, Zoi."

Watching this Van went back to Mary(?). "Hello. How you doin?" He said flirtatiously.

In that instant Mary would no longer be in control of Pilyla's body. Instead it would be Vivian Fraulein, the little girl who roamed Pilyla's psyche.

"Eww....why is this old man talking to me like a big pervert? Someone get him away."

Of course during the situation of being a small child Vivian would get up and kick Van in the shin before running off to find someone to play with.

"La la la lalala la lala la."

She would sing to herself as she ran around the room.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Zoi, would keep her friendly smile, and while still gripping the arm-not thinking-pull him close to embrace him again. "Then you get one more" Giggling a little before she spoke again, in a soft, but confident tone. "You can't go around not being able to trust people, plus your among your kind, theres nothing to be scared about, Magneto said so. So don't be such a grouch. What ever happened in the past, stays in the past, while we work for our future."

Finishing and still smiling she would let go and pat-pat his head. "Oh!" She exclaimed before facepalming. "By the way the names, Zoi."

Marcel was not appreciating being talked down to by Zoi. He stared at her, a cold look in his eyes.

"I've lived here my whole life, and I know my kind. It's been hell since before Magneto arrived, mutant or not people can be real mean. Trust me, I hope to god he can deliver on his promise...until then, I think I'll do what's kept me alive so far." Marcel says. He does regret telling off Zoi..a little bit. The rest of him really didn;t understand what she could be so happy about.

Guest Djgambrell
In that instant Mary would no longer be in control of Pilyla's body. Instead it would be Vivian Fraulein, the little girl who roamed Pilyla's psyche.

"Eww....why is this old man talking to me like a big pervert? Someone get him away."

Of course during the situation of being a small child Vivian would get up and kick Van in the shin before running off to find someone to play with.

"La la la lalala la lala la."

She would sing to herself as she ran around the room.

Van dropped this for now. Why? Because he was very, very confused.

Guest hamtaroblazex
Marcel was not appreciating being talked down to by Zoi. He stared at her, a cold look in his eyes.

"I've lived here my whole life, and I know my kind. It's been hell since before Magneto arrived, mutant or not people can be real mean. Trust me, I hope to god he can deliver on his promise...until then, I think I'll do what's kept me alive so far." Marcel says. He does regret telling off Zoi..a little bit. The rest of him really didn;t understand what she could be so happy about.

She only kept smiling, on the outside "Good, hope is very good, I'm pretty darn sure that Magneto can walk the walk with his promise." She would still keep her smile, but for an instant, a micro second, a mircro emotion, her lips would turn into a frown, showing her true feelings of self-loathing, doubts, and broken faith. "And remember you just made a friend, I'll promise to be by yourside when ever you need me, you got to trust." She still kept that smile, until she turned away, and started walking the other direction.

Guest KevinDWolf93
She only kept smiling, on the outside "Good, hope is very good, I'm pretty darn sure that Magneto can walk the walk with his promise." She would still keep her smile, but for an instant, a micro second, a mircro emotion, her lips would turn into a frown, showing her true feelings of self-loathing, doubts, and broken faith. "And remember you just made a friend, I'll promise to be by yourside when ever you need me, you got to trust." She still kept that smile, until she turned away, and started walking the other direction.

As Zoi turned the other direction, marcel spoke, a form of apology to the fellow mutant.

"Th-thank you. I'll watch your back as well...trust." Marcel mutters the last part, mainly to himself. He had no idea how people could be such wide-eyed idealists. It was something he never got a chancer to experience, a shame as he'd probably be good at it. Though the word trust. That was different. As allies, thery may not have had to like each other, but trust would determine whether or not they lived to fight for their cause. He may hesitate to call her a friend, but someone he could trust...he'd take a risk there. He needed to.

Guest hamtaroblazex
As Zoi turned the other direction, marcel spoke, a form of apology to the fellow mutant.

"Th-thank you. I'll watch your back as well...trust." Marcel mutters the last part, mainly to himself. He had no idea how people could be such wide-eyed idealists. It was something he never got a chancer to experience, a shame as he'd probably be good at it. Though the word trust. That was different. As allies, thery may not have had to like each other, but trust would determine whether or not they lived to fight for their cause. He may hesitate to call her a friend, but someone he could trust...he'd take a risk there. He needed to.

Zoi would turn her head back at marcel, where again she kept on smiling and she noded, a thanks to the apology. But before she started walking again, she gestured to him to look at his wrist, if he did he would find this on his wrist. A promise, she hoped to herself she can really keep. After the gesture, she looked into his eyes and noded, still with the big and gentle smile she still had, to reassure him one more time, and also to try to mingle with the others.. Then she would turn around and kept walking, getting lost in the crowd of mutants.