Crimson Typhoon: 4

The Island Kingdom of Genosha

kainboa

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Djgambrell
Just to be an arse, Jakincho surrounded Jack's hand in red energy and moved it to his will. It could be easily seen by Jak's sly grin that he was enjoying this.

At first Van thought he should be mad but then he said something else. "Coool." He lost track. "What was I doing?"

Danny cleared his throat, apparently no one heard him. He walked up to Zoi, thinking she was the friendliest of the bunch, and personally introduced himself.

"H-hi, m-my names Danny." He stuttered.

Danny cleared his throat, apparently no one heard him. He walked up to Zoi, thinking she was the friendliest of the bunch, and personally introduced himself.

"H-hi, m-my names Danny." He stuttered.

Stryker saw Danny trying to talk to Zoi. He walked up to him and tapped Danny on the shoulder. "S'up" he said in a very weird Australian accent. "Names Stryker and what should I call you?"

After a while, Jak became bored. He released Jack's hand and looked around. Then on to Danny, Zoi, and Stryker. He grinned and summoned an eagle of red energy, siccing it on them for a short period of time; Namely until it was about to hit them, but after that it would dissipate completely.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Marcel looked down to see the braclet. Despite his feelings(or lack therof) it was certainly touching. He nods as she smiles at him. Je would keep her safe. As Danny walked over to Zoi, he made sure to keep a very watchful eye on him. He better not try any funny business...or else. As he played guardian angel, he rested back against the back wall, weighing the braclet. Why him?

"Jackass knock it off." would be the next words out of his mouth, telling off Jak.

Stryker saw Danny trying to talk to Zoi. He walked up to him and tapped Danny on the shoulder. "S'up" he said in a very weird Australian accent. "Names Stryker and what should I call you?"

"Oh uh, I'm Danny." Danny said, though inside he said "didn't I just say I'm Danny?" Suddenly, the energy eagle caught his attention, and he turned, staring at it wide eyed.

Marcel looked down to see the bracelet. Despite his feelings(or lack thereof) it was certainly touching. He nods as she smiles at him. He would keep her safe. As Danny walked over to Zoi, he made sure to keep a very watchful eye on him. He better not try any funny business...or else. As he played guardian angel, he rested back against the back wall, weighing the bracelet. Why him?

"Jackass knock it off." would be the next words out of his mouth, telling off Jak.

Jak would smirk. "Or what?"

Guest KevinDWolf93
Jak would smirk. "Or what?"

"Good question...what would I do to you..." Marcel says, a certain deadness coming around his eyes as his voice becomes ...contemplative. He was legitimately thinking of ways to hurt him. "You think your a funny guy, probably a jokester for a reason...lonely maybe. What scares you the most, I wonder..." he mutters, not threateningly, but rather offhandedly.

"Oh uh, I'm Danny." Danny said, though inside he said "didn't I just say I'm Danny?" Suddenly, the energy eagle caught his attention, and he turned, staring at it wide eyed.

"I came in late" Then he saw the eyes widen.

"Good question...what would I do to you..." Marcel says, a certain deadness coming around his eyes as his voice becomes ...contemplative. He was legitimately thinking of ways to hurt him. "What scares you the most, I wonder." he mutters, not threateningly, but rather offhandedly.

Danny could feel his stomach drop. He thought it would probably be better if he left, fear usually makes his energy beams go off. It wouldn't be safe for that to happen here. But even though he was completely aware of the danger, he still stayed. If he left now, he'd run the risk of alienating his new teamates.

Guest Djgambrell
Without a word Stryker made a knife and put it near the neck of Jak. "Or I'll make you blood spill every were in here" He then took it off and made it vanish. Then he looked back a Danny "I came in late."

Van became seriuos momentarily. "Put down the knife." He said seriously.

Guest KevinDWolf93
"I came in late" Then he saw the eyes widen.

"Buddy wait your turn. Im the one having a conversation with him..." marcel tells off Stryker.

"Good question...what would I do to you..." Marcel says, a certain deadness coming around his eyes as his voice becomes ...contemplative. He was legitimately thinking of ways to hurt him. "You think your a funny guy, probably a jokester for a reason...lonely maybe. What scares you the most, I wonder..." he mutters, not threateningly, but rather offhandedly.

Jak grinned and twirled his index finger in the air, red mist pouring from the tip and circulating around Marcel, if successful trapping him in a bubble that would nullify his powers.

To Stryker, he looked calmly before surrounding the knife with the energy as well, before it vanished, leaving the red mist in its shape. After a moment, it would solidify, the exact copy of the knife Stryker had summoned. He launched it at Stryker, stopping it at his forehead. "I think it will be your blood that will be spilled."

Guest KevinDWolf93
Jak grinned and twirled his index finger in the air, red mist pouring from the tip and circulating around Marcel, if successful trapping him in a bubble that would nullify his powers.

To Stryker, he looked calmly before surrounding the knife with the energy as well, before it vanished, leaving the red mist in its shape. After a moment, it would solidify, the exact copy of the knife Stryker had summoned. He launched it at Stryker, stopping it at his forehead. "I think it will be your blood that will be spilled."

Marcel would casually avoid the red mist, looking at it, intently.

"Interesting...whats this? Reddish energy of some sorts? Whats the compound?"

Marcel would casually avoid the red mist, looking at it, intently.

"Interesting...whats this? Reddish energy of some sorts? Whats the compound?"

"An energy, yes. Compound? No clue." Jak would let the mist dissipate and look to Stryker, eyes momentarily glowing with the energy. "And by the way, you can't hold me at gunpoint. Your gun will get ****ed up."

"An energy, yes. Compound? No clue." Jak would let the mist dissipate and look to Stryker, eyes momentarily glowing with the energy. "And by the way, you can't hold me at gunpoint. Your gun will get ****ed up."

"What about car point" and with that Stryker created a Jaguar right above the head of Jak having no intention of dropping it

Guest Djgambrell

"To be fair no one should use guns against us."

"What about car point" and with that Stryker created a Jaguar right above the head of Jak having no intention of dropping it

"I DARE you to drop it, smart guy." Jak smirked as more concealed red energy formed directly under the wheels of the car. Meanwhile, the eagle from before had not QUITE dissipated.. and so Jak called on it, the bubble aiming to engulf Stryker from behind and completely nullify his powers.