X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Most Underrated Characters on CBUB

Boratz

No, Robert Rodriguez PREDATORS is.

And look at you... Jesus Christ, getting all flustered because you're favorite GTA characters are losing to those who they statistically would lose against!

And YOU'RE the one making those fights! So you have only yourself to get mad at!

-Rakai'Thwei

Raki...he is a troll...he makes matches, and then when he gets yelled at, that gives him a excuse to whine and bitch about how 'unfairly' we are treating the GTA people.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raki...he is a troll...he makes matches, and then when he gets yelled at, that gives him a excuse to whine and bitch about how 'unfairly' we are treating the GTA people.

Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful.

-Rakai'Thwei

Guest ViceCityMobster86
No, Robert Rodriguez PREDATORS is.

And look at you... Jesus Christ, getting all flustered because you're favorite GTA characters are losing to those who they statistically would lose against!

And YOU'RE the one making those fights! So you have only yourself to get mad at!

-Rakai'Thwei

Have you ever played GTA, Mercenaries or Saints Row?

Have you ever played GTA, Mercenaries or Saints Row?

Why would I want to play a game to know the life of a criminal or petty thug, when I can walk down to Chester County Penitentiary and get a rough idea on how they ended up there?

-Rakai'Thwei

Guest ViceCityMobster86
Why would I want to play a game to know the life of a criminal or petty thug, when I can walk down to Chester County Penitentiary and get a rough idea on how they ended up there?

-Rakai'Thwei

Because GTA is the greatest series ever.

Open World Games>>>>>Linear games

Guest ViceCityMobster86
That is a subjective opinion.

Not a fact.

-Rakai'Thwei

Terminator is also a better franchise then Predator or Alien!

To be the man you gotta beat the man!

No thats the truth

Its idiotic, is what it is.

Terminator series suck overall, save for the second movie and the tv show that Fox canceled. Otherwise, it become nothing more then a Transformers Ripoff. The books and comic spinoffs are nothing special as well, even the Robocop vs Terminator I thought was nice enough. But other then that, Terminator is now a symbol of fail. Don't get me started on the games either.

AvP on the other hand is a more interesting read, has a greater plotline stemming from multiple well-written characters and as to the movies...Well, "Predator" and "Alien" basically defined the sci-fi genre as Star Wars and Star Trek. AvP was alright. AvP-R was awesome. As to the games, well..... I've played GTA.....And I really can't find anything about it worth playing for. I'd take my ancient, PC, AvP II game over the newest and next-gen GTA game any day of the week.

Now you may like GTA or whatever, thats cool. But when it degenerates into whining like this, then it becomes sad. Don't worry if Niko and whoever the other guy is can't handle a Predator like Wolf. Even Grey Fox would be hard-pressed. Its life.

Guest ViceCityMobster86
Its idiotic, is what it is.

Terminator series suck overall, save for the second movie and the tv show that Fox canceled. Otherwise, it become nothing more then a Transformers Ripoff. The books and comic spinoffs are nothing special as well, even the Robocop vs Terminator I thought was nice enough. But other then that, Terminator is now a symbol of fail. Don't get me started on the games either.

AvP on the other hand is a more interesting read, has a greater plotline stemming from multiple well-written characters and as to the movies...Well, "Predator" and "Alien" basically defined the sci-fi genre as Star Wars and Star Trek. AvP was alright. AvP-R was awesome. As to the games, well..... I've played GTA.....And I really can't find anything about it worth playing for. I'd take my ancient, PC, AvP II game over the newest and next-gen GTA game any day of the week.

Now you may like GTA or whatever, thats cool. But when it degenerates into whining like this, then it becomes sad. Don't worry if Niko and whoever the other guy is can't handle a Predator like Wolf. Even Grey Fox would be hard-pressed. Its life.

Even Terminator 3 is better then any Predator or Alien movie. Terminator being a transformers ripoff? Thats one of the dumbest things I have seen anyone on here post. Congratulations Hugo Fowl you get the Fail Award!

ifailw.jpg

Even Terminator 3 is better then any Predator or Alien movie.

Whoah... Hold it right there..

I can tell you that Terminator 3 sucked donkey balls!

And this is coming from someone who LOVES Terminator!

-Rakai'Thwei

Even Terminator 3 is better then any Predator or Alien movie. Terminator being a transformers ripoff? Thats one of the dumbest things I have seen anyone on here post. Congratulations Hugo Fowl you get the Fail Award!

1st point.) Who says? Because we all know your such a paragon of knowledge and unbiased truth. In case your puny, "gangsta" ridden mind can't comprehend, this is

what is called "sarcasm."

2nd point.) Terminator Salvation is quite the Transformer Ripoff indeed, seeing how after the Micheal Bay Transformers instead of making it a stand-alone movie, some smart ass decided

3rd point.) "The dumbest thing anyone posted?" Brought to you by the guy who argues that gangbangers and punks actually stand a chance against seasoned Predators like Wolf who snuck into a town, sealed off by the Military who WTFPWN any 2D GTA character. Dodging their patrols, fighting off the xenomorphs and STAYING *vulgarity*ING HIDDEN! Nico tried that, he'd get facehugged in the first five seconds in the movie. And thats me being liberal.

In short my small-minded, gangsta-wanking, wannabe, prison-bait, sorry excuse for a carbon-based existence... Much as a door stop in the form of this award would be nice, I could not think of taking it away from one such as you, who truly deserve it. And that, is the truth.

Guest ViceCityMobster86
1st point.) Who says? Because we all know your such a paragon of knowledge and unbiased truth. In case your puny, "gangsta" ridden mind can't comprehend, this is

what is called "sarcasm."

2nd point.) Terminator Salvation is quite the Transformer Ripoff indeed, seeing how after the Micheal Bay Transformers instead of making it a stand-alone movie, some smart ass decided

3rd point.) "The dumbest thing anyone posted?" Brought to you by the guy who argues that gangbangers and punks actually stand a chance against seasoned Predators like Wolf who snuck into a town, sealed off by the Military who WTFPWN any 2D GTA character. Dodging their patrols, fighting off the xenomorphs and STAYING *vulgarity*ING HIDDEN! Nico tried that, he'd get facehugged in the first five seconds in the movie. And thats me being liberal.

In short my small-minded, gangsta-wanking, wannabe, prison-bait, sorry excuse for a carbon-based existence... Much as a door stop in the form of this award would be nice, I could not think of taking it away from one such as you, who truly deserve it. And that, is the truth.

Terminator Salvation is NOT a Transformers ripoff.

I humbly request that this thread be locked and closed by the administrators of CBUB.

-Rakai'Thwei

No, it was a semi-respectable thread until VCM dragged it down into this... If anything, revoke VCM's right to visit this thread.

No, it was a semi-respectable thread until VCM dragged it down into this... If anything, revoke VCM's right to visit this thread.

In my opinion, threads like these bring trouble, this was bound to happen.

-Rakai'Thwei

Guest shellsbut

PITT DEFINATELY He is on par with savage Hulk plus has claws almost as durable as Wolverines Adamantium. He has cut through almost all the strongest substances in his respective Universe with them. Strength.......he held up the Brooklyn Bridge easy enough, tens of thousands of tons. HE took a hit from a mega nuclear satalite with out loses a step. I flayed his flesh off but did no real harm. He has taken on and beat high end demons, smack Fairchild around like a toy yet has lost to a *vulgarity*ing Terminator. He is DEFINATELY AMOUNG THE MOST UDERRATED characters. Seriuosly imagine ANY green Hulk version with claws aganist a treminator or Sabertooth, hell King Kong yeah sure yet he lost. Might as well say Superman loses to PAste Pot Pete

PITT DEFINATELY He is on par with savage Hulk plus has claws almost as durable as Wolverines Adamantium. He has cut through almost all the strongest substances in his respective Universe with them. Strength.......he held up the Brooklyn Bridge easy enough, tens of thousands of tons. HE took a hit from a mega nuclear satalite with out loses a step. I flayed his flesh off but did no real harm. He has taken on and beat high end demons, smack Fairchild around like a toy yet has lost to a *vulgarity*ing Terminator. He is DEFINATELY AMOUNG THE MOST UDERRATED characters. Seriuosly imagine ANY green Hulk version with claws aganist a treminator or Sabertooth, hell King Kong yeah sure yet he lost. Might as well say Superman loses to PAste Pot Pete

I Agree with you. Pitt is Hulk, exept (More Anger Physical Pain, More Power.

*Hell freezes over. Pigs fly. The fat lady sings. And the cow jumps over the moon.*

:(

agree.