Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Most Underrated Characters on CBUB

Boratz

Dutch's training won it for him. As I said before Predators are overrated.

Yes, Dutch survived.

But Agent Dillon, Sergeant Eliot, Cooper, Sole, Ramizer and Hawkins didn't. And they all had special operations training.

Simply because Niko has military training doesn't mean he suddenly wins. After all, several trained soldiers went up against both predators in both movies and died.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sirmethos

It is never stated what kind of soldier Niko is, so whether or not he is special forces could be discussed.

With that said, unless the predator is without armour and weapons, and Niko is standing in front of it with something fully automatic, I'd give the match to the predator.

Every predator is faster, stronger, more durable, has better weaponry and better training.

That takes care of all the predators, now for the rest of his losses, since I don't know either Leon Kennedy or Howard saint, I can't comment on that, Sailor Mercury on the other hand I Do know.

Sailor Mercury can control water, she uses that for various purposes, usually a mist or a direct beam attack, also she is resistant if not completely immune to conventional firearms, which means that Niko doesn't have anything that can hurt her, also in her Sailor Senshi form, her strength increases roughly ten fold from her base strength, even though she is just a regular teenage girl, this still gives her a strength advantage over Niko in a H2H fight.

Military Training and good firearms woul win those fights for Niko.

military training and good firearms are useless against Sailor Mercury. Nico could stand all day shooting at her with all of his weaponry, and it wouldn't hurt her. then at the end of the day, could rip him to pieces with high-pressure water beams, or just rip the water out of his body.

against Sailor Mercury, Nico has no chance of winning.

against the Predators, Nico would never see them coming, since he uses firearms the Predators would be using their Plasma Casters, shooting at him while being stealthed. again, Nico has no chance of winning against the Predators. for Dutch, his training is the reason he won the fight in the end, however Nico was not Special Forces, he was just a part of the regular army.

the Punisher regularly fights, and kills people like Nico, Castle has superior Skills, Experience and Weaponry. again, No chance of winning for Nico. Special Forces(Punisher) vs. Regular Army(Nico) = No contest.

with Arkham Asylum, we have 2 people that make it impossible for Nico to win: Mudface and Killer Croc. Mudface is completely impervious to firearms, Nico could be shooting at him all day, and Mudface would just laugh at him. the same goes for Killer Croc, even high powered Sniper rounds don't do anything to him. Batman needed to use C4 just to knock him unconscious. no chance of Nico Winning.

the only ones of Nico's losses that he should have won, are against Howard Saint and Leon Kennedy.

military training and good firearms are useless against Sailor Mercury. Nico could stand all day shooting at her with all of his weaponry, and it wouldn't hurt her. then at the end of the day, could rip him to pieces with high-pressure water beams, or just rip the water out of his body.

As a Sailor Moon fan, I can tell you that is not even true.

For one, there has been no documented feats of Sailor Mercury tanking bullets, at all. Neither in the manga or the anime, or even so much as the Sailor Moon Live Action syndication. So where did that come?

Ripping water out of his body? When has she done that with a monster in all three mediums she has presented herself in?

I can tell that while she can generate her own water and ice, ripping it out of someone is highly unlikely.

Never the less, she does beat Niko.

-Rakai'Thwei

Dutch's training won it for him. As I said before Predators are overrated.

No, blind luck won it for Dutch when Jungle Hunter stopped under the dead fall of his trap. Up until then he got his ass handed to him and would have gotten his head taken if the yautja had stopped anywhere else.

People tend to forget that when it comes to the first Predator movie.

People still act like Predators are invincible when they are not. Niko Bellic could kill any Predator. Tommy Vercetti could kill any Predator.

No, no they couldn't.

Predators are anything but invincible, they're just damn tough to put down.. And those are the run of the mill Young Blooded to Blooded warriors.

Wolf would manhandle Niko and Tommy Vercetti no problem.

Seriously dude, step away from the rap music and GTA games... Face the facts that 99% of CBUB > GTA characters.

-Rakai'Thwei

Guest force_echo
No, no they couldn't.

Predators are anything but invincible, they're just damn tough to put down.. And those are the run of the mill Young Blooded to Blooded warriors.

Wolf would manhandle Niko and Tommy Vercetti no problem.

Seriously dude, step away from the rap music and GTA games... Face the facts that 99% of CBUB > GTA characters.

-Rakai'Thwei

99.999%

You would prohably argue that a Predator could beat Doomsday.

Nope. Doomsday would slaughter any Yautja. I don't even see how there could be a possibility of a Yautja doing something like that.

At least not without Superman or Hulk's help, anyway.

But dude, you're pushing it... you really are and quite frankly, you're pissing people of.

-Rakai'Thwei

Besides, this is about underrated characters. if you want to talk about predators, take it to the overrated page. Anyway, a agree with Rakai completely.

Don't encourage him. Don't you encourage him.

....God... I suppose he thinks the Bloods could take on Darth Maul..

-Rakai'Thwei

No, I don't because Darth Maul is awesome. Your just in denial that Predators would lose to Tommy, Niko or Claude.(aka the GTA 3 Guy)

I am in denial? I AM IN DENIAL?!

It has been proven that people like Tommy, Niko and Claude would get slaughtered by a Yautja. Any Yautja, from a Young Blooded to an Elder.

Predator and Predator 2 have proven this, and to a much farther extent, so has AvP and AvP-R.

And if you really want to get technical with continuity, so has Cuchillo and Stans in PREDATORS.

Cuchillo was a *vulgarity*ing drug cartel enforce, strapped with two Uzis on him. Do you know what happened when the Predator Dogs were chasing after him, he ran like a little bitch. And he was killed off screen in the movie and his body was used as a trap. He ran off like a little bitch and ended up as bait for a trap!

Stans, tried to shank a Super Predator, who shrugged that scavats off and ended up ripping his spinal column out from his back. And Stans was a convict who was sent to death row, he was a guy who killed 38 people in a room and was probably a rapist. He had his *vulgarity*ing spinal column torn from his body.

These are the types of characters you see on GTA, and they were killed! Brutally. And without second though!

-Rakai'Thwei

Tommy, Niko and Claude are tougher then those idiots

Bullshit! If anything they're just as generic, just the same as those thugs in Predator 2 and PREDATORS.

-Rakai'Thwei

Did any of those thugs have rocket launchers, tanks and attack helicopters? I think not.

No but in the novel Predator: Big Game written by Sandy Schofield, there was a protagonist by the name of Enoch Nakai who did use a rocket launcher on a Yautja.. only to have it miss him because the Predator dodged, and the Yautja retaliated by throwing a severed head through the windshield of an APC and caused the vehicle, and Nakai to be knocked off course and turned over.

A Yautja used a human head as a weapon, and caused an accident to happen by just pitching the head like a baseball.

-Rakai'Thwei

Probably non canon so it does not count. Besides, a TANK is tougher then an APC. Then you have the attack helicopter, your dealing with an AH-64 which could fire a heatseaker at any Predator and blow it up.

Ok, wait, you're arguing with the Predator super fan about what's canon? just want to make this clear, so there's no misunderstanding your arguement. Also, To shoot a pred with a rocket they would have to know where he was, which they never will. Unless, of course, GTA dudes have F'in super powers

If any GTA character had an attack helicopter(and they are is some GTA games) they could lock on with the infrared and fire a heat seeking missile at the Predator. No clocking device can hide them from that.

So we're giving each character access to everything they've ever used? Ok, predator attack ship completely annihilates your chopper. Not that a pred would need it, but just to get my point across

Not to mention he also likes to seriously handicap the other opposing guy, and gives GTA characters huge advantages.

Hell, I remember when he had done Tommy Vercetti vs Predator, he took away all of the Predator's weapons, save for his wristblades and combi-staff, had him cornered to where there was no escape. But he gave Tommy a harrier helicopter with on board turrets and missile launchers.

And he tries to convince us that the match was entirely fair.

Yeah, right.

Predator won... despite the set up and the handicaps he put up, and he whines about it.

-Rakai'Thwei

Guest sirmethos

the GTA characters would get *insensitivity'd* by most of the characters on cbub, most of the GTA characters have no training, the toughest of them are Nico Bellic and Victor Vance who both have regular army training.

against a predator both Nico and Victor would get *insensitivity'd* with little to no effort, the predators are stronger, faster, more durable and more skilled, the only way Nico or Victor would win is if the odds are heavily stacked in their favor.

For one, I hate rap. I think its total garbage. Also GTA Characters are badasses. So are characters from Saints Row. They could kill any Predator. Well considering your a Predator fanboy, I am not surprised by your reply. You would prohably argue that a Predator could beat Doomsday. If a freaking cop could be one, so should Tommy or Niko.

you have no room to call other people 'fanboys' when you're so obviously a GTA fanboy yourself.

I remember one time on the old CBUB, where he gave Tommy a machine gun, like 200 soliders armed with rifles, and Tommy and them all had bullet proof vests, and they all had grenades, and rocket launches, and he put them up asgaint Sepiroth.

I, and like two other users said

" Sepi uses meteor, wipes out all soliders."

Ya wanna know what his response was?

" They shoot him, before he can do it."

Now while I admit, I HATE FF, I will admit like a good debater when they own a match, and Sepi could have owned even without the spell. I think another user said, as soon as Tommy cocks his gun, all of his soilders will be dead, and Tommy will be missing the gun, and a arm...

His response: They all throw grenades.

Now while I don't keep up with the FF crap, hasn't Sepi dodged bullets before, didn't some guy shoot at him with his pistol-sword?

Sephiroth sucks, that simple

.......Grand Theft Auto sucks...

I'd really like to see you in the streets, trying to do the shit your favorite characters do in the game, in real life..

-Rakai'Thwei

Guest ViceCityMobster86
.......Grand Theft Auto sucks...

I'd really like to see you in the streets, trying to do the shit your favorite characters do in the game, in real life..

-Rakai'Thwei

SoH 'oH pagh!

I am not stupid enough to do that.