Superman vs Darkseid

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Once again swatted away:

Cosmic_Odyssey_TPB_031.jpg

Cosmic_Odyssey_TPB_032.jpg

Someone mentioned Darkseid getting hit into the source, call it even:

SupermanBatman24-06.jpg

Darkseid doesn't want to fight here, but a pissed off Superman does, in two moves he subdues Superman:

B17-All-OutWar-SupermanManofStee-1.jpg

B17-All-OutWar-SupermanManofStee-2.jpg

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigballerju

Darkseid at the end lost against Superman in those pics. Notice how Superman is able to take Darkseid's omega beams in one set of pics and in another is powerful enough to counter it with his heat vision. Notice how Superman took the omega beams straight in the face without a problem. You actually proved with those pics that Superman is more powerful then Darkseid with Darkseid getting two or three hits in the various scans you showed. Look at my pics. Superman flew even faster in those and speed all around Darkseid's Omega Beams as Darkseid couldn't touch him. You see more of Superman beating the hell out of Darkseid.

Here is Darkseid after one battle he had with Superman. Look at how damaged Darkseid's face is:

1080477-179505_278_super_super.jpg

Guest force_echo

YEah, Hayes falls right into the step of previous Darkseid debaters. SORRY BUT ONE OR TWO HITS DOES NOT MAKE A FIGHT. And teleporting someone somehwere else dosen;t prove their combat superiority. That Omega Effect scan only proved the point that Supes can easily survive the OE. Here's why we actually read comics instead of looking for respect threads, first off, in most of those fights, Superman won in the end. I can think of two right off the top of my head: The one where he "subdued" Superman in front of the Entropy Aegis armor is one. That Supergirl one is another. Some are from the same comic. Most of your feats are just one hits that Superman feels no effect from, how you get off saying that Darkseid actually WON these fights is beyond me.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
YEah, Hayes falls right into the step of previous Darkseid debaters. SORRY BUT ONE OR TWO HITS DOES NOT MAKE A FIGHT. And teleporting someone somehwere else dosen;t prove their combat superiority. That Omega Effect scan only proved the point that Supes can easily survive the OE. Here's why we actually read comics instead of looking for respect threads, first off, in most of those fights, Superman won in the end. I can think of two right off the top of my head: The one where he "subdued" Superman in front of the Entropy Aegis armor is one. That Supergirl one is another. Some are from the same comic. Most of your feats are just one hits that Superman feels no effect from, how you get off saying that Darkseid actually WON these fights is beyond me.

Actually landing hit does count in a fight that ends up getting interrupted. For example in a UFC fight if the rounds end they go by score, more hits higher the score, and they still get the win, they don't call it a draw there has to be a winner. So landing more hits does count. Say a fight is at school and one kid lands five hits the other lands the three, the majority people of will say the kid that lands the more hit won. Majority rules....

The teleporting feat was to show Darkseid can just send him into a red sun, depowering Superman then crush his skull. Uhh I think you bumped your head I never said he "won" those fights, most of them are to show an angry Superman gets effortlessly back handed away. Effortlessly the keyword, and yeah he survives the OB because Darkseid allows it, he can control how powerful he wants the blast. Notice Superman in pain on his knees a couple different times.

Just because someone wins the last fight doesn't make them the clear winner. Let's say in a comic Superman loses to Darkseid, later he wins, that makes it even, not Superman winning.

You are right I did get it off respect threads, I don't read a lot of comics anymore, any fee time I have goes to my son, but ibwill say since I got my iTouch I am reading more with comic downloader.

Guest bigballerju

Oh gimme a break that Darkseid allows Superman to survive the omega beams. Thats bullshit because Darkseid in all the scans and in all the comics is shown to try to kill Superman with it. Look at my scan where Darkseid was trying to hit Superman with it to kill him but Superman was too fast for him as he kept flying around them. Superman always beats Darkseid and when Darkseid tries to come back he still loses. Superman knows Darkseid like that which is why he used it against him and put Darkseid in the source wall in Superman/Batman after beating the day lights out of him from Earth to the sun to then the source wall.

Darkseid even says in one of your scans you will die and uses his Omega Beams.

Guest Falcon

The ONLY reason Superman ever wins is because he is the hero of the story. Darkseid never even attempts to fight all out unless he wants to prove a point. Thats why in OUR WORLDS AT WAR he defeated Supes in a couple of hits. He wanted him to see the armor he had designed. When Superman refused to wear it he attacked and then ran away. You call that a victory? In other images it shows Darkseid one hitting Supes. Also the only reason the Omega Beams dont destroy him upon impact is due to his kryptonian DNA.

If Darkseid wanted to kill Superman, he could at any moment. Many times he had him at his mercy and released him. He could esily transport him to the end of time, Time Travel and kill him, simply disperse his matter, etc. Darkseid doesnt want to kill Superman though, he wants to control Superman and turn the universes greatest hero into its greatest villian. Darkseid has been shown to be physically superior in every way except speed, so Darkseid has no way to lose without comic mechanics.

Guest bigballerju
The ONLY reason Superman ever wins is because he is the hero of the story. Darkseid never even attempts to fight all out unless he wants to prove a point. Thats why in OUR WORLDS AT WAR he defeated Supes in a couple of hits. He wanted him to see the armor he had designed. When Superman refused to wear it he attacked and then ran away. You call that a victory? In other images it shows Darkseid one hitting Supes. Also the only reason the Omega Beams dont destroy him upon impact is due to his kryptonian DNA.

If Darkseid wanted to kill Superman, he could at any moment. Many times he had him at his mercy and released him. He could esily transport him to the end of time, Time Travel and kill him, simply disperse his matter, etc. Darkseid doesnt want to kill Superman though, he wants to control Superman and turn the universes greatest hero into its greatest villian. Darkseid has been shown to be physically superior in every way except speed, so Darkseid has no way to lose without comic mechanics.

Thats bull that Darkseid holds back. You just said it that Darkseid's beams don't work on Superman because of his kryptonian DNA which makes him very powerful under a yellow sun ad Superman is powerful enough

that he can take Darkseid's omega beams. Superman in my scans has shown to be physical superior then Darkseid. Darkseid only wanted to control Superman once and other times Superman has gotten in his way for other plans of Darkseid. Darkseid can't easily teleport Superman like that. Darkseid could teleport himself but not Superman just like that. Comic Mechanics is what we use for canon whether you like it or not. I hate people using Superman only wins because he is the hero of the story. I guess Batman only beats Joker because he is the hero of the story right? Please

Darkseid didn't have Superman at his mercy many times and release him.

By the way did you forget the Our Worlds at War aftermath one-shot where Superman beat Darkseid to a bloody pulp? Yea Superman has beaten the hell out of Darkseid and its not because he is the hero or Darkseid lets him or Darkseid holds back.

Guest Falcon
Thats bull that Darkseid holds back. You just said it that Darkseid's beams don't work on Superman because of his kryptonian DNA which makes him very powerful under a yellow sun ad Superman is powerful enough

that he can take Darkseid's omega beams. Superman in my scans has shown to be physical superior then Darkseid. Darkseid only wanted to control Superman once and other times Superman has gotten in his way for other plans of Darkseid. Darkseid can't easily teleport Superman like that. Darkseid could teleport himself but not Superman just like that. Comic Mechanics is what we use for canon whether you like it or not. I hate people using Superman only wins because he is the hero of the story. I guess Batman only beats Joker because he is the hero of the story right? Please

Darkseid didn't have Superman at his mercy many times and release him.

By the way did you forget the Our Worlds at War aftermath one-shot where Superman beat Darkseid to a bloody pulp? Yea Superman has beaten the hell out of Darkseid and its not because he is the hero or Darkseid lets him or Darkseid holds back.

You can believe what you want but Darkseid has shown himself superior in all but speed and in a fight with no comic mechanics, Supeman doesnt stand a chance. Darkseid just has too many powers and possibilites to beat him to lose. Darkseid and outsmart and physically defeat most everyone in the DCU but instead the writers always choose for him to fist fight Superman. That is the same as Strange deciding to fist fight Hulk, Thans lose period while holding the IG, Ghost Rider to say Hulk is innocent while attacking earth, Batman shooting Darkseid, etc etc.... its all comic mechanics so that good can triump over evil.

In a fight with no PIS, CIS, or comic mechanics Darkseid wins 10 out of 10.

Do me a favor tell me exactly how Superman can win.

Guest force_echo

@Hayes:

YEah, but your fights don't end with interruption, you just take ONE snapshot of Darkseid winning and ignore the overall outcome in the fight. To use your analogy, that would be like taping a UFC fight, and playing a 10 second clip of A getting B in a submission hold and saying, "A won!" Completly ignoring the fact that G got out of the hold a few seconds later and went on to win the fight. And Superman, to all my knowledge has never completly lost a fight to Darkseid, they've drawn some, but most of the time, Superman wins.

@Falcon:

Yeah, but right before OWAW, when Steel first got the aegis, and supes went to Apokolips to recover Steel, Darkseid got his ass handed to him pretty handily by Supes. also, Seid has never one hitted Supes, see my response to Hayes. Comic mechanics, whatever, it happens in comics regularly (so you can't say its PIS), its part of the DCU, comics are the highest cannon, thus it stands.

Guest Falcon
@Hayes:

YEah, but your fights don't end with interruption, you just take ONE snapshot of Darkseid winning and ignore the overall outcome in the fight. To use your analogy, that would be like taping a UFC fight, and playing a 10 second clip of A getting B in a submission hold and saying, "A won!" Completly ignoring the fact that G got out of the hold a few seconds later and went on to win the fight. And Superman, to all my knowledge has never completly lost a fight to Darkseid, they've drawn some, but most of the time, Superman wins.

@Falcon:

Yeah, but right before OWAW, when Steel first got the aegis, and supes went to Apokolips to recover Steel, Darkseid got his ass handed to him pretty handily by Supes. also, Seid has never one hitted Supes, see my response to Hayes. Comic mechanics, whatever, it happens in comics regularly (so you can't say its PIS), its part of the DCU, comics are the highest cannon, thus it stands.

What you dont seem to get is that no matter what Darkseid will lose in the end. No matter how powerful he becomes he will lose. Same as Doomsday, Doctor Doom, Thanos, Galactus, etc... They are the villians and will ALWAYS eventually lose in the end. COMIC MECHANICS! Darkseid has the power to wipe over half of the DCU from existence but doesnt.

Again I ask someone to actually explain how Superman can win?

Guest bigballerju
@Hayes:

@Falcon:

Agreed Force-Echo. They also ignored my 4 scans of Superman beating the daylights out of Darkseid. That includes my last scan of Darkseid's face all f**ked up and Darkseid whining my eyes.

Guest force_echo
What you dont seem to get is that no matter what Darkseid will lose in the end. No matter how powerful he becomes he will lose. Same as Doomsday, Doctor Doom, Thanos, Galactus, etc... They are the villians and will ALWAYS eventually lose in the end. COMIC MECHANICS! Darkseid has the power to wipe over half of the DCU from existence but doesnt.

Again I ask someone to actually explain how Superman can win?

Speed blitz? Really, supes is far FTL, and has reflexes to match, Darkseid is nowhere near. Before Darkseid says "Die Superman!" He gets hit like 7,000,000 times in the face.

He dosen;t because he dosen't have the power too. Sorry, but what has actually happened (on a regular basis)> "But he could!"

Guest Hayesmeister5651
Speed blitz? Really, supes is far FTL, and has reflexes to match, Darkseid is nowhere near. Before Darkseid says "Die Superman!" He gets hit like 7,000,000 times in the face.

He dosen;t because he dosen't have the power too. Sorry, but what has actually happened (on a regular basis)> "But he could!"

Darkseid can make shields out of omega energy which should block Supernan considering the OB can put him to his knees. Again the OB can just teleport him into a red sun and the fight is done.

I usually don't jump into these "debates", but I find it hard to believe that some people don't believe that Superman - Comic Mechanics = Darksied FTW. It's like Batman avoiding the OE, or hurting the hulk. It's all comic mechanics for the evil doesn't prevail. Darksied is superior to Superman, and SHOULD be able to beat him.

Guest bigballerju

No the Omega Beams can't put him to his knees. Did you miss the scans I showed of Superman taking the Omega Beams like they were nothing or him countering it with his heat vision. You yourself showed scans of Superman taking the omega beams without getting harmed. The Omega Beams can't teleport Superman anywhere and don't have that ability. Darkseid can teleport himself because he has a boomtube which he uses.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
I usually don't jump into these "debates", but I find it hard to believe that some people don't believe that Superman - Comic Mechanics = Darksied FTW. It's like Batman avoiding the OE, or hurting the hulk. It's all comic mechanics for the evil doesn't prevail. Darksied is superior to Superman, and SHOULD be able to beat him.

That is what I am saying, none of the Superman supporters have even said HOW he wins.

Guest bigballerju
That is what I am saying, none of the Superman supporters have even said HOW he wins.

Yes we did. You ignored that and the scans I showed. Without comic mechanics Darkseid would

still lose to Superman because Superman is more powerful then him overall. Superman's ability to continue to get more powerful when exposed to the sun is bascally unlimited with the way his Kryptionan dna is.Superman vs Darkseid as long as there is a yellow sun nearby will always beat Darkseid. Darkseid won't use telepathy on Superman twice because that failed the first time when Superman was let go of it. Without comic mechanics Superman if he needed to could just sun dip if he was so outmatched by Darkseid which

he is not. Superman could unleash his full power and not needed to worry about killing Darkseid. Darkseid never holds back against Superman and he still loses because Superman is more powerful. Darkseid's actions trigger Superman to unleash some of his real power because of what he does like Steel dying or kidnaping Supergirl or something like that.Without comic mechanics those scans I showed of Darkseid getting his ass kicked would be nothing compared to what Superman would really do.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Before Superman even does anything he gets teleported into a red sun or near one draining his powers, Darkseid then kills him.

Before Superman even does anything he gets teleported into a red sun or near one draining his powers, Darkseid then kills him.

Darkseid won't even need to do anything once Superman's been teleported into the Red Sun. Are you forgetting that he'll be floating depowered in a giant ball of burning gas? :(

Guest force_echo

You don't understand, Superman is fast enough to attack before Darkseid even thinks about doing anything, he literally can attack faster before seid can form a thought about what to do or actually doing it.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
You don't understand, Superman is fast enough to attack before Darkseid even thinks about doing anything, he literally can attack faster before seid can form a thought about what to do or actually doing it.

The scans I posted show Superman speed blitzing, but getting pimp slapped away. We know for a fact that the OB at the very LEAST put Superman down hurting, Darkseid can create a shield out of omega energy that is as strong as the OB.

Hell Darkseid has created Brimstone that fought the JL, he could just create a being similar in power, or even an avatar(s) of himself to do battle.

I don't think Superman has any defense against matter manipulation does he?

Guest sirmethos

There's no way that Superman can actually put him down though.

Darkseid can be knocked to the ground again and again, and it won't do any good. Even if you destroy his body, Darkseid is still as powerful as ever, and if it comes that the point where Darkseid no longer has a physical body, then Superman no longer has any way to even be an annoyance.

As for Superman being 'more powerful' than Darkseid, that's just pure bullshit.

Superman is POTENTIALLY more powerful, that much is true. But potential doesn't win any fights.

The ONLY advantage Superman has against Darkseid, is speed. Darkseid is physically stronger, more durable, has more stamina, more intelligent, more skilled, MUCH more experienced, more diversity in power, and more Raw power.

Most of the really powerful characters in DC consider Superman an annoyance, not an actual threat.

In comparison, Darkseid is considered a Multiversal threat, by some of the most powerful beings in the multiverse.

Guest force_echo

@ Hayes: There's a difference between just flying at him and FTL speed blitzing.

@ Methos: Defeat dosen't mean death. Darkseid has gotten incapicated or knocked out before. In fact he's gotten knocked out by a group of muggers before. Or he just retreats like he always does in the comics.

Guest sirmethos
@ Hayes: There's a difference between just flying at him and FTL speed blitzing.

@ Methos: Defeat dosen't mean death. Darkseid has gotten incapicated or knocked out before. In fact he's gotten knocked out by a group of muggers before. Or he just retreats like he always does in the comics.

For the most part, the matches here on CBUB are 'death matches', or at least matches of no holding back.

In the matches here, unlike in the comics, the characters have full access to all of their powers, instead of being held back because going all out would ruin the storyline of the comic.

If the low-end 'feats' from the comics are to be included, then we are back to Silver Surfer being defeated by Black Panther, Firelord being defeated by Spider-Man, Thanos being defeated by Squirrel girl, Iron Man getting defeated by Spider-Man, Thanos getting defeted by Spider-Man and Black Cat, etc. etc. etc.

As I've explained several times, Comics Mechanics plays a large part in most fights that takes place in the comics, the Hero always wins in the end, regardless of whether the villain is superior or not, the Villain always loses in the end, Powerful characters are generally nerfed for the sake of the story, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Guest shellsbut
*points to title*

Keep in mind that this is Superman vs. Darkseid, not Superman vs. Thor.................................

hehehehehe but Im not touching this one it will be fanboy central