X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Superman vs Darkseid

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Guest Hayesmeister5651

It seems CBUB is divided on this so I made this thread. Superman vs Darkseid in a straight fight, either can win by KO or Death. Fight takes place on an unpopulated planet.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hayesmeister5651
*slaps Hayes*

DAMN YOU! :D

*catches hand*

Lol sorry I had to, people are split on it, I want to hear what everyone thinks

Guest xman4life
*catches hand*

Lol sorry I had to, people are split on it, I want to hear what everyone thinks

DARKSEID HANDS DOWN. Superman CAN'T win in a straight fight just like in a REAL fight THOR would stomp. Because supermans vulnerability for one and two Thor(like darkseid) has CENTURIES of experience in combat and can go into a beserker rage which makes him TEN times stronger and would literally choke superman to death. Thor can't be frozen and the heat vision won't faze him either since he can fly into the sun with no problem and was held at the earths core.

Then if you want to really pull rank Thor can time travel just like darkseid so all they have to do is take a little trip to krypton and destroy the planet. which Thor is MORE than capable of doing it.

in a REAL fight THOR would stomp. Because supermans vulnerability for one and two Thor(like darkseid) has CENTURIES of experience in combat and can go into a beserker rage which makes him TEN times stronger and would literally choke superman to death. Thor can't be frozen and the heat vision won't faze him either since he can fly into the sun with no problem and was held at the earths core.

Then if you want to really pull rank Thor can time travel just like darkseid so all they have to do is take a little trip to krypton and destroy the planet. which Thor is MORE than capable of doing it.

*points to title*

Keep in mind that this is Superman vs. Darkseid, not Superman vs. Thor.................................

Guest xman4life
*points to title*

Keep in mind that this is Superman vs. Darkseid, not Superman vs. Thor.................................

(points to the first three words of the paragraph) I said Darkseid wins. its not really a debate JUST LIKE superman vs Thor. I was drawing comparisions.

(points to the first three words of the paragraph) I said Darkseid wins. its not really a debate JUST LIKE superman vs Thor. I was drawing comparisions.

You made brief mentions of Darkseid twice in brackets, man. Come on, admit it, it's fairly obvious that entire post was just to try and get your point about Thor stomping Superman across. Comparing Thor and Darkseid is like comparing apples to oranges. If you really want to start another Thor vs Superman debate then go dig up that thread, but this thread is Superman vs Darkseid, hardly the place to let the Thor fanboy in you run amok.

Guest sirmethos

For anyone claiming that Superman wins a straight up fight.

Let's see some scans of it happening, showing Darkseid actually defeated, not just the occasional slapping around.

Hell, can anyone even provide scans of Darkseid as much as Bleeding during a straight up with against Superman?

Guest Hayesmeister5651
You made brief mentions of Darkseid twice in brackets, man. Come on, admit it, it's fairly obvious that entire post was just to try and get your point about Thor stomping Superman across. Comparing Thor and Darkseid is like comparing apples to oranges. If you really want to start another Thor vs Superman debate then go dig up that thread, but this thread is Superman vs Darkseid, hardly the place to let the Thor fanboy in you run amok.

Good call AvP, let's not make this Thor v Superman......

Anyways I believe Darkseid would win, and I will continue to until someone changes mind.

Guest bigballerju

Call it getting smacked around or whatever you want. Superman has a history of beating

the hell out of Darkseid. I'm going with Superman

1529976-darkseid59_super.jpg

1529948-context2_super.jpg

1529972-pis_super.jpg

1529973-morepis_super.jpg

Guest LoneWolf

Wow... I thought people here were claiming that DS was a force to be reckoned with. Looks like he got reckoned with.

Guest bigballerju
Wow... I thought people here were claiming that DS was a force to be reckoned with. Looks like he got reckoned with.

Exactly my point.

I can't wait for others to make excuses for the pics or something else.

Guest force_echo

What about in Final crisis when Superman destroyed him with counter-vibrations? What about the time in Superman/Batman Superman beat Darkseid unconscious and threw him into the Source Wall? Also, by A>B>C logic: Superman>Doomsday>Darkseid. Hell, even THE ATOM beat Darkseid in JLA.

Also, that scan Methos posts, where Supes goes to Apokolips to retrieve Steel form the Aegis armor, Superman beat him then too.

How bout you Darkseid fans? How bout you show a scan of Darkseid beating Supes? The best I've seen Seid do against Supes is draw. And don't just post one slap, or one small series of hits, like you always do (mainly because you know later in the comic, Supes wins anyway), the entire comic.

If Superman is able to deflect the O Beams, I am certain anyone on Supe's level can too.

Hm. I am not certain how much physical driving force is behind a laser burst at optimum power from Superman. I was under the impression that the majority of its potency stemmed from the sheer heat of it all. If that's the case, someone like Scott Summers, aka Cyclops, would also be able to do.

I cant stop laughing!!!

Why? Because Darkseid fapped Superman? :D

Darkseid is a force to be reckoned with. His Omega Beams have the power to literally erase people from existance, or even bring them back at will. He has the ability to teleport himself and others through space, and even time. He's a master strategist with a genius level intellect who beats Superman with his mind more often then with his body. On top of that, his strength, durability, and stamina are at least on par with current Superman. If that's not enough, his reaction time/reflexes are greater then Superman, able to react in nanoseconds. Oh, and he has telepathy and telekinesis on a planet wide scale. He can increase his size, has over thousands of years of pure experience, and can create psionic avatars. Not to mention his ability to devolve organisms into single celled amoeba.

Guest bigballerju

We know that Darkseid is very powerful and has various abilities. Its just that Superman is more powerful because of his cells and more which can absorb unlimited amounts of the yellow sun's radiation ( I believe thats how you say it). His super-strength, super-speed, invunerability, and more can become more powerful then Darkseid because he has no limit.

Guest xman4life

I admit that I'm saying exactly what I'm saying. lol I said that DARKSEID beats superman. JUST LIKE Thor can beat superman. The thor vs superman thread has been done like crazy. I'm saying when it comes to fair fights superman doesn't beat as many people as thought. Superman in a knock down fist fight SHOULD lose to wonder woman, Thor, Captain marvel, martain manhunter, and darkseid. Thor and darkseid because they has years more experience and wonder woman because she is honestly a better fighter and martian manhunter because he could just mind control super man. Oh and captain marvel because he is ten times smarter than him and should be able to trick him. The fact that they are on the same level as far as strength then on top of that superman has a vulnerability against magic would make captain marvel and anyone whos power is from a divine source PLUS have strength near superman would make them almost an automatic win. let me put it like this

1(same strength)+1(supemans vulnerability to magic)=2(an advantage over superman)

If say batman and captain america are at the same level as far as strength going at it THEN you give batman his utility belt while cap gets nothing that gives batman and advantage.

and as far as bigballerju goes you do know darkseids peak has not been explored. Just like Hulks. It can't be debate able because everything Hulk tried to lift or destroy he has even punching(one hit) a comet the size of earth grabbing and holding the planet sakaar together with his bare hands while being in lava OR When his very foot steps shook the earth.

We know that Darkseid is very powerful and has various abilities. Its just that Superman is more powerful because of his cells and more which can absorb unlimited amounts of the yellow sun's radiation ( I believe thats how you say it). His super-strength, super-speed, invunerability, and more can become more powerful then Darkseid because he has no limit.

We implies everyone, and not everyone knows about all of Darkseid's abilities. I posted them for those who didn't know, not for those who already did. Also, I call bullshit. He can't absorb unlimited amounts of radiation. All Star proved that much, when his cells began to destabilize after a prolonged trip to the sun.

Guest bigballerju
We implies everyone, and not everyone knows about all of Darkseid's abilities. I posted them for those who didn't know, not for those who already did. Also, I call bullshit. He can't absorb unlimited amounts of radiation. All Star proved that much, when his cells began to destabilize after a prolonged trip to the sun.

You can't use All Star Superman to prove that because its non-canon. That didn't happen to the Superman in the main canon DC Universe that we know.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Here are some feats for Darkseid's favor.

Not even at full power of his OB he takes Superman down:

NewGodsv310-06.jpg

Hurts The Spectre:

TheSpectre19V4-07.jpg

Takes Superman down twice, he needs saved:

Supermanconfidential010_13.jpg

>permanconfidential010_14.jpg

Supermanconfidential010_16.jpg

Teleports Superman to Earth:

AdventuresOfSuperman518p20.jpg

Again:

Supermanv2104-19.jpg

He could just as easily teleport Superman into a red sun.............

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Superman attempts a speed blitzed, but gets pimp slapped away:

003-SupermanBatman013Rembrandt-DCP.jpg

Supergirl hits him when she is pissed off, and it doesn't even effect him:

SupermanBatman25-09.jpg

Look how Darkseid gets in three attacks while Superman lands one:

AdventuresOfSuperman595pg09.jpg

AdventuresOfSuperman595pg10.jpg

AdventuresOfSuperman595pg11.jpg

AdventuresOfSuperman595pg14.jpg