Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Deadliest Warriors:Predators(Yautja) vs Elites(Sangheili)

STRANGLEHOLD-PRIME PRESENTS DEADLIEST WARRIORS.

Both teams are bloodlusted.

To make this to match more damn interesting it will be a 9 vs 9 match.

2 Young Blood Yautja,3 Blooded Yautja, 3 Elite Yautja and 1 Elder.

There will 2 Sangheili Minor, 1 Ultra Sangheili, 1 Sangheili Ranger,1 Field Marshall, 2 Zealots, 1 stealth Sangheili Major and 1 councilor.There is no prep,but the enemies know about each other, but not there technology or there abilities.

The Elites are armed with:

There armor shielding(everyone)

Invisability(Everyone)

Energy sword(Only the minors are not armed with them)

Plasma rifle(everyone)

Covenant Carbines(Everyone except the minor)

Needers(Everyone)

Type-31 Rifle(Everyone except for the minors and councilor)

Jet pack(Sangheili Ranger only)

Plasma Grenades(everyone)

Plasma pistol(everyone)

Fuel Rod Gun(Field Marshall only)

Energy Daggers(Zealot only)

The Yautja are armed with:

Wrist Blades(Young Blood and Blooded only)

Plasma based Wrist Blades(Elites and Elders only)

Smart Disc(Everyone)

Combi Staff(Everyone)

Plasma Caster(Everyone)

Bio Mask(Everyone)

Cloaking(Everyone)

Mines(Everyone)

Dark Caster(Elites and Elders only)

Plasma Glaive(Elders and Elites only)

Speargun(Blooded only)

Net Gun(Everyone)

Heavy Plasma canon(Blooded only)

Shurikans(Blooded,Elites and Elders only)

Plasma Scythe(Elites only)

Whip(Elited only)

Pred-Gun(Elites and Elders only)

Self Destruct devices(Everyone)

Plasma Pistol(Blooded,Elites and Elders only)

High Grade Armor(Elites and Elders only)

Guanlet Plasma bolt(Blooded only)

Arm Blades(Young Blooded only)

Bolas(Elites and Elders only)

The Fight Takes place in the Congo Jungles of Africa:

08-20congo-20jungle.jpg

Story:

This takes place before the Halo timeline and its 2012. The Elites want to invade earth, not because the covenant said so, but because they want a new planet to rule. They begin by invading Africa. The Yautja does not like this at call, Earth was there turf and hunting ground for centuries, before mankind even developed. Also the Yautja plan on hunting in the Congo, but they cant because the Elites are killing the Natives of the jungle that resides by the congo river and are setting up a colony in the congo. The humans are not aware but the Yautjas are. The Yautjas know how powerful the Elites are and that there technology is almost as advanced as theres and that they can lose earth.

The Yautja will not let that happen, even if it means breaking a few rules and also changing there battle style. They Yautja strike a full war on the Elites. The first mission will be to just kill all the Elites in the Congo, they must get rid of the Elites at all cost and they will need all the Yautjas to do it.

predator.jpg

vs

untitled2rd5.jpg

Who wins?

Who is Deadliest?

Who will have Earth?

Please please check out this video I made in tribute to this match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6q6W_I8fvA&feature=feedu

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....I wouldn't know who wins... I don't pay attention to Halo.

-Rakai'Thwei

I tried to make this match balanced as possible.

Elites are basically like space samurais and they are similiar to Yautja in some ways because they belive in honer a lot and there skills are on pair with them.

And what do you think about the video?

Guest force_echo
The Predators will take this, while physically similar to the Elites they seem far smarter.

Are you insane? Elites are way smarter tactically than Predators are, they managed to take on the entire rest of the Covenant by themselves.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

i think elites and preds are pretty even preds are prob stronger i think elites are faster and more agile tho hard call but i think invisibility doesnt factor here preds see thermal and elites have radar rly hard call id say its 50-50 video was cool

Are you insane? Elites are way smarter tactically than Predators are, they managed to take on the entire rest of the Covenant by themselves.

Last week, I was playing Halo: CE.

I was playing on Legendary mode.

I tossed a frag grenade that missed the Elites by a few feet. Two of them, while shooting at me (And missing, might I add) ran sideways and straight on top of the grenade.

They were both blown off of the bridge we were fighting on.

Yeah. Very tactical.

Guest force_echo
Last week, I was playing Halo: CE.

I was playing on Legendary mode.

I tossed a frag grenade that missed the Elites by a few feet. Two of them, while shooting at me (And missing, might I add) ran sideways and straight on top of the grenade.

They were both blown off of the bridge we were fighting on.

Yeah. Very tactical.

Thats game mechanics. Dosen't count.

I don't have an XBox of any kind, or Halo, but I go to my friend's house to play Halo or Halo 2. Unfortunately, I haven't played any Halo's more recent, like Halo Wars, but an Elite Predator is probably enough for two or three Elite Covenant guys... Shouldn't this be a poll?

Elites Win

Better team oriented tactical thinkers, as they are Soldiers, Warriors, meant for Combat.

Better Strategic tactical thinkers, their leadership thinks like Soldiers and sees the Grand scheme of things easier than mere Hunters.

Their Strength for Base Level Elites is Stronger than Predators. They Beat Super Strong Spartans after all in Strength.

Durability I would think is Par, because Elites have shown a Healing Factor and have taken damage of a similar level to Preds and kept on fighting.

Their weapons are slightly better too, with the Plasma Pistol having similar effects to the Plasma Caster as seen in AVP:R what with the Melting off of a head using a Standard Shot. Yes, the Covenant weapons are far more deadly than you would think from just playing the games... even glancing hits tend to cause 4th degree burns.

As well, Elite Cloaks seem to cover a more broader spectrum than Predators, and have been able to tweak them after just a very short time to cover additional spectrum. This can be seen in the Halo Novel The Flood where IR vision was able to penetrate the Cloaks, yet Days after that, Thermal and IR couldn't be used to see them through the Cloak as seen in First Strike. I'm not saying that the Preds couldn't be able to see them, because they have Other Vision Modes, but It's something to consider. As for the Elites seeing Preds, I think somewhere I read them having IR in their HUD as well, but I'm not sure... they still have motion radar though.

The Best Advantage the Elites have is their Energy Shielding. This would allow them to take Multiple hits from Plasma Casters, and allow them to seek cover while it recharges. In a massed firefight, this would effectively allow Elites to outlast Predators in Firefights, and even protect them in Close Combat.

As for Martial Skill, well, Elites train day in and day out... whenever they aren't sleeping or eating or fighting they're training, and they train from Birth. The only trophies they take in battle when they take them are scalps of the things they've killed. It's not as time consuming as taking their skull and removing all the chunky salsa from it, and then cleaning and polishing it... It's just knife + head = scalp. Even then, this practice hasn't really been seen and could be considered a dead art.

As for Martial Skill, well, Elites train day in and day out... whenever they aren't sleeping or eating or fighting they're training, and they train from Birth.

Just that little bit there is something I feel needs to be brought up.

The Yautja do the same thing too, they're trained from birth as well, and their entire lives revolve around it as well.

Just throwing that out there.

-Rakai'Thwei

Just that little bit there is something I feel needs to be brought up.

The Yautja do the same thing too, they're trained from birth as well, and their entire lives revolve around it as well.

Just throwing that out there.

-Rakai'Thwei

True, but while Yautja train for the Hunt, Sangheili Train to be Soldiers.

True, but while Yautja train for the Hunt, Sangheili Train to be Soldiers.

Well, I don't pay attention to Halo so I can't dispute what you're saying.

-Rakai'Thwei

Well, I don't pay attention to Halo so I can't dispute what you're saying.

-Rakai'Thwei

Well, they're kinda like Ancient Greek Spartans and Japanese Samurai when it comes to their Training.

Well, they're kinda like Ancient Greek Spartans and Japanese Samurai when it comes to their Training.

Funny thing, that's the same attitude the Yautja have with their training.

Yautja have a martial art called Jehdin, which is something as best loosely described from Steve Perry to be as a fusion of Penchak Silat, Aikido, Kyokushin Karate and Tae Kwon Do. It seems to have more emphasis on the Kyokushin ideal though.

-Rakai'Thwei

But doesn't the Dark Caster give the Yautja a big edge in the fight?

You mean the omni-caster? Probably.

I'm staying out of this debate, personally. I don't know anything about Halo.

-Rakai'Thwei

Here is a little hint on how the Elites work.

Actually those Sangheili were of a different more Feral Race... Slower but more stronger. It's denoted by the fact that their more primal facial features, and their thicker upper body build.