Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

13:15 - Master Splinter (TMNT) vs. Boba Fett

SEASON 13, ROUND 15

Master Splinter (TMNT)

Slot: The Team's Anthropromophic Animal
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Master Splinter (TMNT) at this Wiki
Official Site: Mirage Studios

Boba Fett

Slot: The Team's Hunter
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Boba Fett at this Wiki
Official Site: Lucasfilm

Battle Terrain
Hunter vs. Hunted: Forrest

1 hour ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Sorry Splinter but Boba Fett has gone toe to toe with the likes of Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan, and even Darth Vader himself and held his own against all of them. He’ll bag and tag Splinter after a pretty tough fight.

I haven't seen enough of TMNT 2003 to make a proper assessment on this Splinter.

But.... some of Boba's feats need context. Are we using Legends, Canon, Composite?

If I were @Michael Lovecraft (if he ever shows up again for the Draft, that is), I'd use composite Splinter, especially since the profile doesn't specify which version this is. 2012's Splinter had a whole host of tricks and would put up a hell of a fight. 

17 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

If I were @Michael Lovecraft (if he ever shows up again for the Draft, that is), I'd use composite Splinter, especially since the profile doesn't specify which version this is. 2012's Splinter had a whole host of tricks and would put up a hell of a fight. 

I was thinking about renaming the early TMNT entries as 2003 since they're using those incarnations as battle images.

3 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

I was thinking about renaming the early TMNT entries as 2003 since they're using those incarnations as battle images.

IDK in this case, man. The profile's Wiki link talks about Splinter in general, and it has images of several different versions of him. 

On 1/22/2024 at 2:13 PM, RakaiThwei said:

I haven't seen enough of TMNT 2003 to make a proper assessment on this Splinter.

But.... some of Boba's feats need context. Are we using Legends, Canon, Composite?

I mean I was operating on the assumption I was using composite Boba Fett yes. But uh what exact feats do you need context on? Cause I can show you some online pics if you need them?

23 hours ago, leroypowell3 said:

Splinter would be smart enough not to go toe to toe with this guy. He's a ninja. He'll set traps and sneak attacks. I believe

he can drive Boba out.

Firstly how would Splinter sneak up on a guy whose helmet can see in thermal images? Like they’d be no way for Splinter to get the drop on him before Boba spots him and with Fetts arsenal of long ranged weapons he can easily pick Splinter off before he can reach him.

Secondly, even if Splinter could take Boba by surprise how would he even harm him? Boba Fett’s armor can survive a point blank thermal detonator explosion and even a lightsaber strike. What weapon does Splinter have that can top that?

I love Splinter I really do, but Boba just has too many advantages over him.

On 1/22/2024 at 1:48 PM, Culwych1 said:

Didn't we have Leo vs Jango recently? I'd generally lean towards the SW bounty hunters, but that didn't go the way I was expecting so not sure about this one either. 

Trust me dude I was floored by that vote as well. I will say though that just because that fight went to Leo does not mean that Splinter should auto win. For one Leo was in his prime whereas Splinter is far older and not as skilled as he used to be, heck the fact that Splinter needed Leo and the Turtles to defeat Shredder for him shows that Splinter in almost every incarnation is not quite at a prime Leo’s level.

Also Boba Fett is likely a much more skilled and talented warrior than Jango was, like by feats Boba blows his old man out of the water.

Also in that matchup all Leo had to do was avoid Jango right? In this fight Splinter will have to actively engage Boba and I just don’t see how he could take him. Boba’s skill and arsenal is just too much.

36 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

I mean I was operating on the assumption I was using composite Boba Fett yes. But uh what exact feats do you need context on? Cause I can show you some online pics if you need them?

Specifically the feat of Boba holding his own against Vader.

A LOT of Boba stans often cite this but many power scalers and debunkers on YouTube often point out in both Legends and Canon that Vader is just playing with Boba and never took him seriously. 

11 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

Specifically the feat of Boba holding his own against Vader.

A LOT of Boba stans often cite this but many power scalers and debunkers on YouTube often point out in both Legends and Canon that Vader is just playing with Boba and never took him seriously. 

IMG_3192.thumb.jpeg.cf60715053ba094cf261380790861222.jpegIMG_3193.thumb.jpeg.6c25a32ba6b7daa2b45447ce2a618eb2.jpegIMG_3194.thumb.jpeg.83c3fbe5bfcc610b71b687861e69ed41.jpegIMG_3195.thumb.jpeg.f4d5fff1b7686e54408b313f06e952b6.jpegIMG_3196.thumb.jpeg.482a2e3f114c66468c11c4caa0346ef6.jpeg

This confrontation happened in the SW Legends comic series Boba Fett: Enemy of the Empire. Four years prior to New Hope, Boba had been hired to retrieve an important casket for the Empire only for them to try to double cross him upon Fett getting it. After killing the first 3 assassins sent after him, Vader himself confronted Boba Fett on Maryx Minor leading to the above fight. By the end both Boba and Vader himself admitted Boba had won, with Boba only hesitating to kill Vader cause he knew that the Empire would never stop hunting him if he personally killed Vader. Then Vader caught his breath and grabbed Fett in a force choke, though Boba managed to escape via knocking the casket over the cliff and forcing Vader to focus on retrieving it. (Sorry the CBUB font didn’t allow more than five pictures).

But again for emphasize, both Boba and Vader out right said that Fett won that battle fairly.