Slot: The Team's Hunter
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Lobo at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Hunter vs. Hunted: Everest

I feel like Lobo has this. As impressive as Po is, he's nowhere near strong enough to match blows with someone as strong and tough as Superman, and Lobo shouldn't have a hard time tracking him down. If Po could Wuxi Finger Hold Lobo maybe he could get a win but I think more times than not Po is getting captured

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I feel like Lobo has this. As impressive as Po is, he's nowhere near strong enough to match blows with someone as strong and tough as Superman, and Lobo shouldn't have a hard time tracking him down. If Po could Wuxi Finger Hold Lobo maybe he could get a win but I think more times than not Po is getting captured

Interesting ... as seen in KFP3 against Kai, the Wuxi Finger Hold only works on mortals and once Po figured that out he used it on himself with Kai and entered the spirit realm. 

I honestly don't know what would happen with Lobo, but he is considered by many to be immortal - so Po already has the perfect experience to battle him.

And from there, with Po it is a different battle completely 

3f39194d9c0b79a91d4257ecfab8e8d3_6719982

Even without having seen the Kung Fu Panda films, I have a feeling that Po can't trade blows with Superman like Lobo can. 

Looks like a tough pull for the animal here. 

6 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Even without having seen the Kung Fu Panda films, I have a feeling that Po can't trade blows with Superman like Lobo can. 

Looks like a tough pull for the animal here. 

Have faith; if you believe Po can, then he will! 😆

To add - Po basically levels up in every film like Goku does. He has faced an immortal warrior who absorbed the powers of the greatest kung fu masters, and then overloaded that warrior with his Chi! 

There is absolutely nothing saying that Po can't do the Wuxi Finger Hold on himself again and flee to the Spirit World to avoid Lobo. Lobo is powerful and fast, but I doubt he can find a way to get there in a week!

I'll be proved right in Kung Fu Panda 14, when Po and the furious 5 take on the entire DC and Marvel multiverse. 

image.png.8a57ff68c501cb952d0c486d7a21f22d.png

Just now, Culwych1 said:

Omg, these are absolutely brilliant (especially considering I love the Office). Masterpieces!

Here's the whole gallery for you to see! All of them I prompted and had generated on Bing!

https://imgur.com/a/DbZKqV1

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2